Mermaids (F seeking for M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, September 11, 2012, 08:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

In our modern day many things have fallen into myth or fairy tales. Some still believe in them but most call them imaginary. We all know what they are. The dragons, fairies, witches, werewolves and the mermaids just to name a few. There isn't really solid proof they do exist but what is to say they're not just good at hiding from us?

For most it was a normal day on the beach. It looked peaceful.... Until a large storm rolled in. That wasn't the only thing that rolled in however. Sea creatures of various sizes from tiny fish to whales where pushed onto shore along with something else....

Seperated from her family a young mermaid had been tossed onto the beach by the raging storm. She'd only been alive 20 years before thing but if the Coast Guard or whoever the government sent to clean up the mess she might not be alive much longer.

What would someone do if they found this on the beach? Would they care enough to at least get her back into the water move her into a safer body of water? Who wants to find out?
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204

azzmeister89

Cheka Man

Sampais Wrath

Sorry forgot to mention this but I don't check here often. If you're interest pm me
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204