News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

BESM (third edition) game

Started by Zaer Darkwail, December 20, 2010, 06:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Zireena on February 07, 2011, 03:42:05 AM
Just asking real quick if you have room for one more person? If not I'll simply watch. I once almost tried a game of this, but then I moved away before we could start.

You can join if you like :). So far 2-3 ready chars.

Zireena

Great! Sounds good. I'll get to work making mine...

But first, my top three anime have to be
Yu Yu Hakusho
Trigun
Familiar of Zero

Zaer Darkwail

Let me guess, nekomimi characther Zireena ;). It's possible, perhaps average rich manor maid got mutated by scientific or magical reason (just side note). Or you come different dimension or from space.

Zireena

Hehe, I thought about doing her, but decided against it. No, I'm going with a half fire demon named Sheena. You'll see more once I post her.

DigitLninja

WOO! so happy to see Yu Yu Hakusho make the top of someone else's list ^_^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Zireena

Hope she turns out well, let me know if I did it wrong.

Name: Sheena Raigeki
Appearance:
Background: Sheena was born into a small clan of ninjas serving a small lord in fuedal Japan. Her father, a fire yokai, had bedded her mother as part of the price for an assassination attempt on a rich merchant. Her mother, knowing the demon blood would empower her daughter, and possibly bring their entire clan fame and honor, raised her daughter early on in the clan's ways. She grew up, taught to be proud of her blood and her status, even though she felt a bit feared, and hated the attention placed on her. She learned quickly, soon becoming the clan's best agent, and was sent to prevent the summoning of a powerful demon by one of the enemies of their lord. When she arrived, it was already too late, the portal was opening. As a last ditch effort, she flung herself into the portal, focusing all her powers, hoping to destabilize it and close it, which she did. However, she was flung far into the future, to a time when another portal opened in the same place. Realizing she couldn't go home, she decided to make her way in this new life.
Due to her looks, and her blood, however, she tends to draw a lot of attention, both from people wanting her body for pleasure, and people wanting it for power.

Equipment: Ninjato (ninja blade)
Pack of Caltrops
Pack of Shuriken
Rope
Enchanted flame proof clothes. (Special Defense Rank 2)

Body: 9 (due to her demon blood and training)
Soul: 7 (due to her demon blood)
Mind: 4 (Smart for her time, but she had better things to learn back then)

Attributes:

2 Attack Combat Mastery

11 Combat Technique (Blind Fighting,
Blind Shooting, 2 Brutal,
Concealment, Critical Strike, Lethal
Blow, 2 Lightning Reflexes, Precise
Aim, Portable Armoury)

1 Defense Combat Mastery

1 Dynamic Powers (Minor: Ninja Tricks) Yes, going off the template there -_-

1 Features: Appearance- Beauty

2 Heightened Awareness

2 Jumping

1 Massive Damage

5 Power Flux: Minor (Fire)

2 Special Defense: Immune to fire

8 Special Movement (Balance, Cat-Like,
Fast, Light-Footed, Untrackable,
Wall-Bouncing, Wall Crawling)

Skills:

4 Acrobatics

2 Burglary

3 Climbing

3 Controlled Breathing

3 Intimidation (Cause Ninjas are scary ^-^)

2 Languages (Japanese, English (to an extent)

2 Occult

3 Poison

3 Sleight of Hand

4 Stealth

3 Swimming

3 Urban Tracking

Defects: Wanted rank 2 (due to her blood, several groups want to acquire her for either research or for their private reasons)
Girl/Guy magnet rank 2

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, you can purchase your weaponry 1 point each but you can upragde them to have special qualities or better than standard weapons. What comes to fire manipulation powers your power flux pool provides stuff for it. You could purchase it 5 times and have dynamic fire themed powers on fly (design duration, effect and even dmg or weapon level of said attacks and how long range they do have). Same go to ninja tricks.

Zireena

Added equipment, brought her up to 5 in power flux. Keeping ninja tricks down, perhaps to say that she no longer has access to a lot of the equipment she used to?
Added a few defects as well...
Also, take a look and make sure her fire proof clothes are right, the same with her Special defense. I figured if there was ice resistance/immunity there might be fire but...

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, do not see defects.....but need check it point by point bit later on but looks good so far.

Zireena

Zaer Darkwail

Ahaa, there. Why not girl/boy magnet in addition to wanted? Would suit for woman who is both wanted for study and for as sex toy :P.

Zireena

Hmm... good point. But can't I just do Tentacle magnet? Hehe... :P
But sure, I'll put that up, and just add some point in ninja skills or something...

EDIT: Just got a few languages instead

who149

Is this game going to start soon? o.o
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Acid Lips

Is this game still active? If not I can make one in case you all want to and can st it

Zaer Darkwail

Sorry, I forgot check and update this thread :P.

Simply said your potential GM went lazy to post and checked once and forgot this entirely.

If folks haven't lost interest I can start the game now this weekend, or if Acid Lips wants she can work as GM instead. Up to you really. I myself can be rather unreliable at times and make long breaks even when I do not intent to :/.

Xiphon III

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Genbu83

i'm interested and experienced with BESM 2nd and 3rd edition.

If there is room I'd join.

Zaer Darkwail

Seems lot of interest still, got even one PM to me so we could got 5 players. Which 5th is either me or Acid Lips.

Genbu83

fair enough...I'll troll a bit though, just incase.

Ryvaken

I would be the PMs.

This may be a horrible mistake, but I've resurrected the Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya character I turned into my online persona. It's been years since I really considered him a viable character, but I've been getting that urge and this is one of the few systems that can handle something so.....eclectic.
In creativity, meaning.

Ryvaken

Well, this is off to an auspicious start. Zaer, did you get my lastest draft? E says it sent properly but there were some problems making it. Would have been the 22nd, 11:30AM EST (Two days ago and two hours after this post's timestamp)
In creativity, meaning.

Zaer Darkwail

I got the PM with the latest draft and it's okay with me (sorry for lack of response). Anyways it seems it falls to me to start the game thread at least. Here is the OOC for the game while I work up getting lore, pics and cool stuff for IC meanwhile. Also charsheet section up.

Dimensional Hazard (BESM 3th edition):OOC
Dimensional Hazard (BESM 3th edition):Charsheet

Acid Lips

I don't know if you are still looking for people, is it possible to do a school girl with a couple of points in some skills/abilities but the majority of it in unkown power?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 26, 2011, 05:04:09 PM
I don't know if you are still looking for people, is it possible to do a school girl with a couple of points in some skills/abilities but the majority of it in unkown power?

Possible, if you really want leave up to me as GM decide your chars actual 'powers' which start manifest.