GM & Players for Pathfinder Adventure Paths?

Started by Argent Adonis, April 13, 2017, 05:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argent Adonis

Hi all!  I'm in the mood for go through one of the adventure paths for Pathfinder, and thought I'd check to see if I could entice a prospective GM to do one :-)

My personal preferences tend to be:

• Carrion Crown
  • Giant Slayer
  • Iron Gods (High favourite)
  • Kingmaker
  • Rise of the Runelords
  • Shattered Star
  • Strange Eons
Ons & Offs: F-List | Visual Aid (updated 09.04.17)

Argent Adonis' RP Request Thread

Blinkin

If you can find a GM, I would be interested in playing anty of several of those.

I find that there's a lot of interest in Pathfinder, but not a lot of players who stick with a game. *sighs*
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

NightLux

I'm game as well.  Kingmaker is fun, but I've heard Iron Gods is a hoot.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
RP Status: Seeking new partners
RL Status: Looking forward to my birthday!
Solo Status: 0 (due) / 3 (total)
In Development: 0
Group Due: 0 (due) / 0 (total)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Callie Del Noire

I'd like to try nearly all of those if you find a DM

Chulanowa

You know what? I was planning on starting a second 5E game, but then I saw you wanted to do Iron Gods. Or Giantslayer. Or even -fangirl squee- RotRL.

So. I will give strong consideration to running one of your AP's instead.  ;D I've got a few things to iron out around here befor I give a concrete yay or nay.

NightLux

Quote from: Chulanowa on April 21, 2017, 12:18:44 PM
You know what? I was planning on starting a second 5E game, but then I saw you wanted to do Iron Gods. Or Giantslayer. Or even -fangirl squee- RotRL.

So. I will give strong consideration to running one of your AP's instead.  ;D I've got a few things to iron out around here befor I give a concrete yay or nay.

Could I bribe you with free inspiration when we start my game?  ;D
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
RP Status: Seeking new partners
RL Status: Looking forward to my birthday!
Solo Status: 0 (due) / 3 (total)
In Development: 0
Group Due: 0 (due) / 0 (total)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Callie Del Noire

Had a pic that survived the second part of Shattered star.. sadly my GM had to leave town while she transitioned. Chicago I think..

I got hit by a nasty trap and had some 'life altering' effects on out outcast tiefling noble

Blinkin

Of the ones mentioned, giantslayer looked the most interesting... hey, dwarves!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Argent Adonis

Yay!  Lots of interest!  lol

Honestly, I'd just like to take a character on an adventure and have fun doing it in a group.
Ons & Offs: F-List | Visual Aid (updated 09.04.17)

Argent Adonis' RP Request Thread

Chulanowa

So I just wanted people in the thread to know that I made a thing.