Question about where a plot would be played.

Started by Nephos, September 19, 2014, 08:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephos

I have this plot and me and a writing partner are having trouble deciding where in the forum it would actually be played it. If anyone could help me figure out the most correct place this story would fall under I would appreciate it.

Here is the plot:

Daughter reluctantly accepts offer to move back in with her father when her current relationship goes sour. Not that she does not love him; he had just always been hard on his kids to grow up to be somebody that matters. Married to his job, running a leading computer tech company, his family suffers, splitting him and his wife apart. His powerful, stressful job and living alone for a few years has made him a harsher man. When she sees him, old feelings she had tried to deny come back. Through physical and emotional love, can she change her father back to how he was? Or make him an even better man all together?
Basically with that plot I would like the girl to deny the desires she feels for her father until she notices him looking at her in ways a father shouldn't.

Ariel

That would go in the Light: Human Solos board because from what this sounds like, you plan to have this be a consensual story, right?

If you plan on having no sex in it, you can place it in either Non-Adult Roleplays board or the private members-only, which just means that an unapproved member won't be able to see it. :-)

But if you did want this story to be sexually explicit, it would go in Light: Human Solos.

Does that help? Am I correct in assuming that you want this story to be consensual?
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Nephos

That is how I intend for it to go is consensual. I would have to check with my partner. If it did end up being NC where would it go.

Ariel

It would go in the NC: Human Solos board. :-)

This explains the roleplaying boards and what roleplays would go where. :-)

Does that help?
Not accepting new RPs

Nephos

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin