Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

*waves* Good Morning Dolly!  Sorry but I'm taking back the win!  ;D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Xandria

*giggles* Yep I'm absconding with the win!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

ReflectManSmile

The Win is in ME ! Feel its power !

[you] will never have the win !
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Xandria

Oh yes Xandria will...*rolls up sleeves*

*Standing on the cliff overlooking the dashing swordsman, Xandria calls forth the ancient powers of WIN...a swirling wind surrounds Reflect, and a pulsing light flashes as the prize he thought was so carefully concealed, lifts upwards and floats across the distance...back to it's rightful mistress.*

Hah!  MY WIN!

ReflectManSmile

*taptaps on Xandria's shoulder*

*points the Win* Umm... Looking for that ? ;D
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Xandria

*smirks and holds the Win in the air* Nope, I have what I need.  ;D

ReflectManSmile

*holds Xandria, and thus, holds the win ;D*

Thanks, I wouldn't have been able to do it alone. :P
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.

Xandria

*giggles, and pats his cheek*

Aw, you're too sweet...I suppose I can share just this once.  ;)

Anesa

Sneaks off with the WIN while the two embrace..... ;P

abandoneddolly

ReflectManSmile

*grabs the win back*

*writes my name on it* :P
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.

Choucho

Sneaks in and grabs the win.
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

ReflectManSmile

*tickles Choucho and grabs it back*

:P
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.

abandoneddolly

ReflectManSmile

Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.

Choucho

:o

I'll be taking the win now.
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Xandria

ReflectManSmile

Sorry, Milady. Ladies first means me last. ;)
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.

Choucho

SLipps in with a quick smile ;D and takes the win. :P

abandoneddolly

ReflectManSmile

*steals dolly and thus steals the win*

*can't run holding dolly, must hold the win*

Damn, stop stealing me ! :D
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.

Choucho

O:) The WIN Shall be mine.

ReflectManSmile

Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.

Choucho