[Extreme] Victims wanted: Caution no limits

Started by Shadowz, May 11, 2008, 07:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

List of victims still needed:

A feedee...long term role which will involve cannibalism

A male crossdresser (of course a female can play this character)

Someone to play Valerie for her final scene (if not we will keep her as an NPC.  This would be a very quick role in the game.)

Thorn's brother (will be filled by GT cause he is the bestest)

Sam's girlfriend. (thanks Trieste)

Note: All people above will die, although the feedee will be a long term and can actually maybe even choose when "she" will die *winks*

Greenthorn

Cutter

Hmm. Guess Ya don't needs me as of yet.

Gimme a holler if yas do.

This thread kinda slipped under my radar as of late.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Lilacs

Curiously interesting,

I read and love the story so far--well-written and it has the tension of a truly horrific scary movie such as Saw. While I don't find snuff and extreme torture erotic, I've got to admit, the setup grabs you by the eyeballs and makes you read.

Love the concept (in a looming out the window as you drive by a train wreck sort of way).

Lilacs

Greenthorn

Quote from: Lilacs on June 06, 2008, 09:47:08 AM
Curiously interesting,

I read and love the story so far--well-written and it has the tension of a truly horrific scary movie such as Saw. While I don't find snuff and extreme torture erotic, I've got to admit, the setup grabs you by the eyeballs and makes you read.

Love the concept (in looming out the window as you drive by a train wreck sort of way).

Lilacs

*grins*

It's not meant to be erotic, although I'm sure some find it to be.  It's Elliquiy's very own horror/psychological/gore "movie" *giggles*

Lilacs

Quote from: Greenthorn on June 06, 2008, 09:53:24 AM
*grins*

It's not meant to be erotic, although I'm sure some find it to be.  It's Elliquiy's very own horror/psychological/gore "movie" *giggles*

Well, if you ever need another victim to crucify and/or, shoot me a PM. I'll lift for the purpose of plot and game all of my offs except (No Cannibalism, Vomit, or fecal matter). Sam is soooooo disturbing. I keep getting sucked into reading the thread and then shuddering.

L.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Lilacs on June 14, 2008, 06:54:43 PM
Well, if you ever need another victim to crucify and/or, shoot me a PM. I'll lift for the purpose of plot and game all of my offs except (No Cannibalism, Vomit, or fecal matter). Sam is soooooo disturbing. I keep getting sucked into reading the thread and then shuddering.

L.

*grins*  We'll be in touch...glad to see you are reading it!!  A few posts back there are a few roles which we need, although an original one is fine also.

Lilacs

I'm not a dynamic writer, just eager. I could try the male cross-dresser. I'd really have to think about that role. It's nothing like anything I've ever tried. I'd be game to play Valerie in her final scene if you want. Or we can try something original.

If I went original, I'm not sure. Maybe a vicious, human pet-enslaving dominatrix who mistakenly sees herself on par with these two. But Valerie might be the simplest. I can handle terrorized, crotchety cafe owner.

No big thoughts, just think it would be fun to participate (and then die horribly).

L.

Greenthorn

Well the male cross dresser will be a gentle kind of guy...just looking for a few kicks...he will suffer some torture that actually involves Valerie *winks*

Lilacs

Quote from: Greenthorn on June 14, 2008, 08:23:59 PM
Well the male cross dresser will be a gentle kind of guy...just looking for a few kicks...he will suffer some torture that actually involves Valerie *winks*

I'm willing to try the male cross-dresser. I just have to think about how to play him not to stereotyped or not, lol.  Send me an email, give me the warning, and let me know how you want me to play the cross-dresser. If that's what you need, I'll have fun with it ... or is fun the right word for this situation!?!

L.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Lilacs on June 14, 2008, 09:31:46 PM
I'm willing to try the male cross-dresser. I just have to think about how to play him not to stereotyped or not, lol.  Send me an email, give me the warning, and let me know how you want me to play the cross-dresser. If that's what you need, I'll have fun with it ... or is fun the right word for this situation!?!

L.

*giggles*

Writing is fun!!  Shadowz does the Warning PM, so as soon as she comes on she'll send it..then her and I will give you specifics on the cross-dresser role ;D

Lilacs

Quote from: Greenthorn on June 14, 2008, 09:36:31 PM
*giggles*

Writing is fun!!  Shadowz does the Warning PM, so as soon as she comes on she'll send it..then her and I will give you specifics on the cross-dresser role ;D

I tend to slow down in posts Friday through Sunday. I still post when I can. But my priorities shift and my wonderfully dominant, hunky guy tends to get a large portion of my time. Just in case I don't happen to respond until Monday.

L.

Shadowz

Quote from: Greenthorn on June 14, 2008, 09:36:31 PM
*giggles*

Done

Lilacs

Warning PM received! You'll have to walk me through as to where to post. You have a few threads going. And I'm easily confused.

Brief Biography,

Danny "Dani" Joe Hansen, a youth of thirty-two, discovered the joy of cross-dressing as a teenager. He loved the slick feel of nylon as it slid up his slim legs. When he brushed his hand against a new silk dress he literally became aroused. A slender man, he stood a bit over five foot seven inches. A green eyed man with auburn hair, he wore it styled in an androgynous pixie cut. Admittedly, it could be a hard look to pull off, but he thought it both classic and flattering.

He had joined the United States Air Force at nineteen, out of high school. A year later, he married his high school sweetheart. Over the next six years, his wife bore him a son and daughter. But just after their tenth anniversary, she discovered him dressed in her clothes and wearing her makeup.

Morosely, he later kidded it might have worked out if he didn't look better in her clothes than she did. He loved women (and their clothes). He tried to explain, he wasn't gay. He didn't sleep with men or other women. He was faithful. But he just liked the feel, the look, the rush that came from dressing as a woman.

The divorce was ugly, the alimony backbreaking. Worse, the Court granted him limited, supervised visitation of his children. Oh yes, the final crushing blow came when the Air Force discharged him.

It's been two years since the divorce. He stopped drinking six months ago. A kind, gentle man, he feels like he's finally getting back on his feet. And he looks for work as a slim, stylishly dressed woman in her early twenties.

Greenthorn

Lilacs...you can post in the email inbox thread...*grins*

It is very possible we might pull you into the story immediately since we have yet to hear from a few of our other victims...and we are supposed to "meet with one of them" at 7pm in a bar *laughs*

We try to keep the story going at a good pace...and the inbox thread is a great way to get into the story while each victim awaits their...turn *smirks*

Temari Cruelty

I've been getting on more often just becuase of the anticipation I am feeling for me to jump in ^^
I so can't wait but everytime I get on, your both off, and that sucks!
Lol
Disarm me, I will arise
Harm me, I will arise
Dismember me, I will arise
Kill me, I will arise
I am the one you fear;
I am the wilted rose...
I am Death

Greenthorn

Quote from: Temari Cruelty on June 15, 2008, 03:53:46 PM
I've been getting on more often just becuase of the anticipation I am feeling for me to jump in ^^
I so can't wait but everytime I get on, your both off, and that sucks!
Lol

No, I'm usually invisible *smiles*

We have you set up to come into the game "tomorrow game time"..feel free to post in the "Town" thread of your day before the appointment..then after Shadow and Thorn go to the bar and leave to go back home, you can post your day of the appointment up until you walk up to the door and ring the bell.  If you are not sure exactly what I mean here, shoot me a PM and I'll explain better...just be sure Thorn and Shadow are out of the bar before you post the day of the appointment!!

Temari Cruelty

Mind if I do it later? Friends came over unexpectedly and want to do some stuffs
Sorry, I'll try and get on later though
Disarm me, I will arise
Harm me, I will arise
Dismember me, I will arise
Kill me, I will arise
I am the one you fear;
I am the wilted rose...
I am Death

Greenthorn

Quote from: Temari Cruelty on June 15, 2008, 04:06:52 PM
Mind if I do it later? Friends came over unexpectedly and want to do some stuffs
Sorry, I'll try and get on later though

You don't have to do it at all if you don't want *smiles*

Trieste

Greenthorn

Quote from: Trieste on June 15, 2008, 04:34:40 PM
*haunts the inbox thread*

Ohhh Trieste!! You're coming up next my love *grins*

Trieste

Greenthorn

Quote from: Trieste on June 15, 2008, 04:49:56 PM
*bounces* I can't even post emails! :P

No...but.............actually..you can post in the town thread!!  Go about your day...completely unaware of your demise *grins*..introduce your character *nods*

Trieste

Shadowz