The Sweet Taste of Revenge.... (M searching for F)

Started by SweetRevenge, October 04, 2012, 12:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

Story One:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Warrior X Commoner (Medieval Fantasy):

It was a nice morning in the village. Good harvests with a gentle autumn breeze. A new face was in town, a man clad in armor and covered in markings, wielding as sword almost as big as him. Some fear him, but he apparently has a gentle heart. The sounds of hooves march in the distance. The military. They were coming for more taxes. They arrive, threaten the village and start breaking homes and fences because the village was too isolated from the war ongoing around. One of the soldiers grabbed a girl and pulled her into custody with the general. He tried to make her an example but was interrupted as the strange man took out a soldier nearby. The squadron of 6 men and the general return to attack and are brutally defeated, saving the girl.

I have a pretty good idea in my head for this one, so I have a plan. Can be discussed.

Story 2

A weapon needs its master to fight...

Soul Eater RP, WeaponXMeister

I don't have a clear idea of this one. I am open to either position (weapon or meister) and it's up for decision. =P

Story 3

Gotta catch me.. all?

Pokemon anthro RP

Again, I'm for to be the pokemon or the trainer, The main idea is that a weird frequency was emitted somewhere, affecting the pokemon. Overnight, pokemon had become anthropomorphic versions of themselves. They have also miraculously gained the ability to talk more than their names. Many are enjoying the transformation, as training becomes much easier. But some are looking for the reason of all this. The world is to explore, I'd really enjoy the one on one idea of this plot, having a pokemon that acts somewhat like Ash's pikachu, but of the opposite gendre (obviously)

More to come!

PrestaDGTation

I kind of like that weapon / master RP.  I think I'd enjoy the roll of the weapon!  Of course, I haven't seen much Soul Eater, so.. PM me sometime, oui?
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.