I am in need of a Gentlman Vampire {M/F Pairing}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, September 30, 2014, 05:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Her name is Magdalene. Her entire life, she has lived under the iron fist of her abusive family. The only person who ever cared about her is now gone. She has always lived in her own little world, going to a place in her dreams where there was no pain and hate, death or loss. The place where nothing was make believe. She found solace in books, reading extraordinary tales of people who could live forever. That's what she wanted most of all, to live forever. To be freed from death. Everyone she'd ever cared about had felt the cold hand of the Reaper. She didn't want to feel that. She didn't want to grow old, wither and become a shell of who she was.

Of all the Immortal creatures she had read of, the Vampire fascinated her the most. The way they prowled the night, feasting upon those that crossed their path and using their life's blood as sustenance. They never grew old, that was something she wanted so dearly. When Magdalene was left alone on the un-mercy of the world, she began her search for a real Vampire. Not a human who merely drank blood, but a real and true Vampire.~

~And here is the Vampire. A true gentleman who found Magdalene by herself, hunting for her own death. Instead of merely feeding on her, he took her in and claimed her for his own.~

~I'm looking for someone to play a suave, kind, chivalrous, old world Vampire. I would prefer the face of the gentleman provided were used, however his back story, name, etc... are completely up to the writer who takes on the role. The Vampire needs to be male, however the gender of the writer behind him is irrelevant. I want the story to take place in modern times, but with an antique feel. Feel free to pm if you think this is for you. Please DO NOT reply in this thread. Thank you for reading.~

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~