A Massive Arthurian Adventure- Interest check

Started by Sir Wolfgang, April 24, 2009, 01:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhapsody

I'm fine with starting nowish and letting more people join in as interest spikes, myself.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Desan

I'm fine starting, though this week until monday will be hell because of exams.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Indigo

I am fine to wait or begin, and will leave that decision up to you, Sir Wolfgang, as you know best what you're looking to have as a whole in the RP from the get go.

Also on a side note- Would you like any type of write up on our characters, or, since their all pretty well known, just wing it?  Again, either decision is fine by me.  :-)

Avis habilis

Ready when you are. Starting tomorrow is fine, but then I'm incommunicado on Tuesday. Back on Wednesday.

Merlyn

I feel like we have all that we need for the moment.  It would be easy enough for others to join in, and say they were just off questing.  But I too am good with waiting, seeing as I'm stuck on my mac at the moment.  But hopefully my laptop will be fixed tommorow. 
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

Sir Wolfgang

Well, it would appear that so far, the consensus has been to get started, so that's what we'll do. I'll have the thread up by tomorrow night, but that begs a question: where do you guys want this game to go? I was thinking small group light, but I'm not sure what your expectations were for it. I'd be ok with it wherever it goes, just let me know. Thanks! Also, I'll be creating a char thread so everyone can see what each of the characters personalities is like, and to give me an understanding of the way each character will be played.

Desan

Perhaps have the knights themselves be set at the round table for a discussion.

The others not directly associated with the knights be in the same thread but in different areas. etc
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Sir Wolfgang

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=36651.0

This is the OOC/ Character profile thread. The game will be up by Wednesday, I hope :). However, remember that characters are still open, and for those who aren't in the game yet, come and play in Arthuriana!

TheLegionary

Greg MD

I'd love the role of Sir Yvain if he's still available?

Sir Wolfgang

Sir Wolfgang

Greg MD

Thanks! I'll be posting a synopsis of how I'll be portraying him---probably not til late tonight.

Also, not to be a pest and all, just wondering in case I missed it, do we have a plot begun yet?

Sir Wolfgang

Hey guys! Due to inactivity from certain players, and the loss of a couple  players, I am once again actively recruiting! The game is the same as before (male knights can be female, I will provide character synopses upon request, characters can be added to the roster upon request and a character description), so if you want someone, let me know! Also, Peace's status as Arthur is pending word from him, so bear that in mind.

King Arthur- PeaceThatPowerBrings
Queen Guenivere- Tiny Valkyrie
Merlin- Merlyn
Sir Lancelot-Greg MD
Sir Galahad- Indigo (playing as female)
Sir Bors
Sir Percival- Sir Desan
Sir Gareth- Sir Haley
Sir Gawain- Sir Wolfgang
Sir Lionel- The Legionary
Sir Mordred
Sir Agravain