Started by Ixy, October 15, 2013, 11:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixy

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on October 29, 2013, 10:36:11 PM
No room? No room at the inn/tavern?

Will try to have my post up ASAP.

Sorry, as in 'you haven't booked a room yet'

godfang

E.F.A, since Wanderer and your character both seem to be rather free with their sexuality (and you did say she spent her time with lovers now and then), how about we say that they have enjoyed each other's company before durng the trip?

EroticFantasyAuthor

Aye, I think that would work quite well.

Tagan

Well, hello, Ixy!

I'm back online, and happy to see you are as well!

Is there room for one more?  I could easily pull together a PF version of Kasumi... or something new, though IMO that character didn't get enough time.

TheGlyphstone

It looks like this is full (twice over, apparently), but can I get my name on the list of alternates in case someone drops out? Your section on alignment alone sold me.

Tagan

TheGlyphstone

Oh hai.

And hey, I didn't even notice it was Ixy running the game at first.

Ixy

Welcome-- there's room in 'group 2' if you're looking... I've got 3 players in there right now, and I feel we can handle 4.

TheGlyphstone

Both of us, or do I have to challenge Tagan to Thunderdome?

arkhos

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on October 31, 2013, 07:12:31 PM
Both of us, or do I have to challenge Tagan to Thunderdome?

Two men enter, one man leave!
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Ixy

Wow... just like old times :D  Except the thunderdome part. Tagan, Glyph, I'm not trying to be a dominatrix type, but I gotta see what you guys come up with before I can say 'yea' or 'nay'

Tagan

Quote from: Ixy on October 31, 2013, 08:03:17 PM
Wow... just like old times :D  Except the thunderdome part. Tagan, Glyph, I'm not trying to be a dominatrix type, but I gotta see what you guys come up with before I can say 'yea' or 'nay'

And here I was hoping you would break out the old leather and whips!

;)
Here's a preliminary sheet...

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=345480

TheGlyphstone

I was going to try out a Half-Orc Scarred Witch. Probably a worshipper of the Green Man.

Did you mean 36-point buy on PF standard? Cause that's a heck of a lot.

Ghostwheel

Some of us who have a ton of MAD are enjoying it much :P

TheGlyphstone

I'll bet.

Me, I don't know what to do with all of it, since Scarred Witch is CON-dependent casting, so I'm pretty much SAD unless I want more Ref/Will.

godfang

So Blinkin, maybe a rebound threesome would be a nice scene :P

@Ixy: so does Blinkin's scene get ret-conned or do we just move on from the ship now?

TheGlyphstone

I am still interested and working on finishing my sheet, Ive just been at a convention all weekend and unable to sit down and write for very long. Expect something tonight.

Phaia

if there is room left at the 'inn' i would love to have a go...I was thinking a paladin...maybe one of that goddess of passion ;)

Phaia

Ixy

This is embarrassing.  I'd love to play with Phaia, Glyph, Tagan, etc.  If you guys find a game available for all of us I'd be all over it.  It's just that right now I can barely post in group 1 cause it's just 'drying up' in my mind, I can't post in group 2 because I have no idea what the fuck, and I can't possibly bring a 3rd group into a game where I can't maintain group 2 or 1.  It's really frustrating.  I definitely made a mistake taking this to 2 groups, guys.  Overextended myself.  I'm glad I recognize this failing of mine early, rather than stringing along for a while.

Can we hang on for a couple days... I need time to get my life together (sick family, work stress, and medication issues) and hopefully we can regroup in a couple days and try to get this moving.

Tagan

I'm just back, no games going yet.  Take your time, recoup, and relax... no pressure from me!  Just a pleasure to write with you again, when you feel ready.

:)

:)

Phaia

Quote from: Ixy on November 03, 2013, 08:13:37 PM
This is embarrassing.  I'd love to play with Phaia, Glyph, Tagan, etc.  If you guys find a game available for all of us I'd be all over it.  It's just that right now I can barely post in group 1 cause it's just 'drying up' in my mind, I can't post in group 2 because I have no idea what the fuck, and I can't possibly bring a 3rd group into a game where I can't maintain group 2 or 1.  It's really frustrating.  I definitely made a mistake taking this to 2 groups, guys.  Overextended myself.  I'm glad I recognize this failing of mine early, rather than stringing along for a while.

Can we hang on for a couple days... I need time to get my life together (sick family, work stress, and medication issues) and hopefully we can regroup in a couple days and try to get this moving.

No problem Ixy!!  I will hang a bit and lurk

phaia

TheGlyphstone

EroticFantasyAuthor

Group 2 may be waiting on a post from Godfang, Ixy you've already given us an opening to dock and get off the ship I believe. I apologize if I've contributed to slowing things down

Ghostwheel

OTOH, I think group 1 is waiting on a post from Ixy :P

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: Ixy on November 03, 2013, 08:13:37 PM

QFE