Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

O.O

Points up and O.O again

LOL

I am drinking diet sprite

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Don't get too excited, I'm back to tea  ::) I did enjoy the espresso though.  It was tasty.

Mordred

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on May 15, 2012, 05:12:30 PM
Espresso

*falls.. through bottom of coffin.. then the floor.. then a few more floors.. until the basement of the castle is finally reached.. then falls through that extra hard stone.. through dirt.. until he's sitting right at the throne of the devil himself.. who shakes his horned head.. whiserping... "I know.. it is quite shocking.. I know. Now.. get your fangy ass outta my realm before I show you true death.. blue vampire!"

I'm.. hell.. I don't know what to say.. apart from...

Coffee. :P
*See Pillory*

Mr Bigglesworth

A rather large chocolaty flavored Espresso based drink that somebody brought me.  It's pretty tasty.

Also I have a cup of tea and glass of water on my desk.  I haven't gone totally to the other side.

Teo Torriatte

Grape Sunkist

and on a related note... why the !@#$ do they put caffeine in Orange Sunkist? How random is that?!? Does any other orange soda have caffeine? Does any other flavor of Sunkist, for that matter?

Mr Bigglesworth

Totally off topic: I think I will try to grow a caffeinated orange tree.  That patent would have to be worth something.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

TheLegionary

shooter6806

Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Katsue

Pepsi...  Although I am considering making a pot of coffee...

Mordred

*See Pillory*

TheLegionary

Katsue

...still drinking Pepsi.  >.<

TheLegionary

Mordred

I wish I had something different to put here.. heh.. tis why I elaborate at times.. but the truth is.. I'm simply drinking coffee.. as usual. As always.
*See Pillory*

Katsue

Coffee for me, too.  I left my Pepsi at home on the counter.. :(

TheLegionary

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Горілка. Будьмо!  :-)  :-*

TheLegionary

Mordred

Really strong black stuff. Tried shoving my head inside but heh.. the cup's too small.. and I gotta big head. Ok.. didn't really try hard. My spacial perception isn't that whacked out. It was more like a cartoon-y thing/hope/thought. Sadly.. those moments are completely contained within the world of animation.
*See Pillory*

Mr Bigglesworth

Вода и чай и кофе

TheLegionary