Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

SinfulAngel

Surprisingly I'm drinking a Dr. Pepper but i've also got a very large glass of ice water.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

shooter6806

Seagram's 7.  Straight.  No water, no ice.  The way whiskey was meant to be drunk.
Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Lycana

I'm plain Jane tonight, just a bottled water.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

SeveredExistence

Bottle of water with Crystal Light Pure : Grape flavor mix.

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

leelan

Folgers coffee with bailey's creme brulee creamer. OH the joys..mmmmmm
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Berek

Hot British tea with milk as usual
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Autumn52

Quote from: leelan on April 24, 2012, 10:35:45 AM
Folgers coffee with bailey's creme brulee creamer. OH the joys..mmmmmm

Is jealous

OT: Water  >:( >:(
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

TheLegionary

Lycana

Tea and honey, gah I need to hurry up and get better >.<
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

MissFemdom

Elias

Pepsi throwback  ;D I hate pepsi but this stuff is good, dont know why.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

SeveredExistence

bottle of water with crystal light fruit punch mix

Mordred

Umm.. wish I could be more adventurous.. but once again.. it's coffee!
*See Pillory*

Elias

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Mordred

Doing an unusual thing.. drinking coffee. Wait! It issssssss unusual for me at nearly 11pm. Especially when I plan on crashing by 1am. Have to enforce the meditation trick. It'll just be with the aid of blue neon lights behind the lids.
*See Pillory*

Malthas

Water.

Hey it's something you miss when you go for so long without.
Make them quiver.  Make them beg.   Make them belong.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth