Oracle's Ideas

Started by Oracle, April 01, 2009, 03:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oracle

Okay I have two ideas... Just ideas:

1.  A High Priest and Priestess of rival temples in some random country. Both temples are via for the king's approval and to become the head religious aspect of the country. So they have a subtle political battle, but in the end they still end up fighting int he arena against each other (the High Priest and Priestess that is, one on one) which leads to more sexual tension between them... blah blah blah.. And that's as far as I've gotten with it.... If you're interested leave a post.

2.  A White Wolf 'World of Darkness' based character/setting. A Vampire and Werewolf married, but at odds with each other. He married her with the intention of turning her, eventually. But A vampire got to her first. Now, to save her own skin and to avoid shame with her new 'family', she tries to kill him. She thinks she succeeds but doesn't know that he's a werewolf. He heals and chases after her.

Granted, with the second, I'm a newbie to the WW Wolrd of Darkness, I just started LARPing last month and been to 3 Vamp LARPs. So, if I say something that doesn't, or wouldn't work... Some one who knows the system, please tell me in a PM so I can fix it.... But again, if your interested, leave a post and we'll discuss.

That's all for now. I'll post new ones as I get them.

Aaleril

Hmm, that first one sounds like it has possibilities. Let me know if you wanna work something out!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril