Wanted: A Roleplay, If Found, Please Return To Moi- Updated [MUL]

Started by Marguerite, July 09, 2008, 07:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

After having spent a good fifteen minutes, searching for him on the first floor, she had relegated herself to the bar. She had chatted and even received a free drink complimentary from the man sitting at the end of the bar. Wasn't there always one? Hearing the violin start up, she swiveled in her seat, smiling to herself. Pushing herself off of the seat, she pushed through the throng of people watching him in the center of the floor.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Aiden

As his partner for the night appeared once again, he flashed a sly smile and motioned with his hand for her to come to him. Every step closer, he would step to the side and away, caressing her with his eyes. She had made him wait, it was her turn now.

Marguerite

Laughing to herself, she shook her head at him. She wasn't going to wait on him because of things she couldn't change at the very last minute. Smiling, she placed herself onto the dance floor, legs apart, hands on her hips, waiting to circle around the dance floor.

Aiden

His right knee snapped behind of his left leg, as it snapped forward it pushed him into a slow spin coming closer to her with every delicate and well orchestrated leg movement. The organ came in on cue as he found himself behind her. Both hands reaching for hers, guiding them to his hips as he stepped forward slowly. His own hands tracing up her smooth arms to her shoulders.

Marguerite

She watched him, smirking to herself. Marguerite moved herself back, leaning her head to the side until with a snap it came back to stare him straight in his eyes. "Glad to see you sticking around," she whispered.

Aiden

"I could not leave until I found out your name." He smiled back before spinning her to face him once again, lifting her right leg up to his waist he walk backward letting her drag the left one behind. "You can tell me after the dance if you think I am worthy...."
His left hand moved behind her back, lifting her leg higher he forced her into a dip. Her back arching for him, her seductive pose stunning the people around them.

Marguerite

Oh, he wasn't going to be leaving for a long time then. She took on many names over the years. Several that she couldn't remember her original name. Now, that showed how many was too many. Her left leg dragged against the floor, the tip of her shoe sliding gently. "Worthy?," she asked before finding herself dipped. She took that opportunite to arch her neck even more, exposing just if her breasts were natural inside her dress. They were by the way they jiggled in the demi-bra.

Aiden

His left leg began to slide behind him, soon their positions were switched. She was the one standing and he was the one looking up at her, catching the magnificent sight of her breasts.
The right hand that had held her leg in place earlier was now moving up her thigh towards her waist, his left hand slipping behind his back. His knee rested on the floor in between her own thighs, speaking to her as his left leg began to push forward to allow him to rise slowly.
"Yes....worthy..of such a honor.."

Marguerite

She placed a finger to his lips, shushing him. No words were needed to break up this mood. Words only suffocated and broke the sensations played on by the dancing. Her hand reached out to play against his hair, sliding down over his jaw as she wrapped her arms around him, bowing into him. It looked like she was holding him close to her, her body into that of a blanket to keep him out of sight.

Aiden

Almost as if it was all choreographed, the dance came to an end her partner disappeared before her every eyes. People looked around in awe...looking if they were became part of a magic show.

He stood a few steps over the rest, by the stair case looking at his dance partner. Smiling he motioned for her to follow, nobody else had seen him yet. Turning around he climbed up the stairs were they could continue.

-Fin-

Andy

Mew? *Tilts my head and looks at the thread, looking very interested in the ideas you have, and being interested in sharing some of his ideas with you*
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Marguerite

Quote from: Andy on October 24, 2008, 11:26:08 AM
Mew? *Tilts my head and looks at the thread, looking very interested in the ideas you have, and being interested in sharing some of his ideas with you*

-Smiles-

Aww, what a cute...um, what are you?

-Smirks-

Andy

Quote from: Marguerite on October 24, 2008, 02:51:26 PM
-Smiles-

Aww, what a cute...um, what are you?

-Smirks-

*Searches through files to  find a somewhat okay picture for you*

*Is the black one*
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Marguerite

Andy

Marguerite

Andy

:3 if you want it, we could discuss about a possible session via PM's?

Marguerite

Marguerite

Marguerite

Marguerite

Cirus

I think I would like to try the dance scenario, though my experience is more with the Caribbean world of dance- care to expand?
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Marguerite

nelsondemille

Hello. I'm new to roleplay on this site, but have an active and dark imagination. I would love to put it to good use.

Marguerite

Well, we would have to wait until you become approved Nelson.