Demented fairy tale cravings [ MUL ]

Started by Hemingway, April 10, 2010, 03:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

While at work today, in an effort to keep insanity at bay just a little longer, I let my mind wander, trying to think up ideas for roleplays. I had fairy tales in mind since the night before, and so most of my ideas were for fairy tales gone terribly wrong. Or, if you're like me, terribly good. It's a matter of perspective.

Naturally, what follows is a list of those ideas. Keywords following the name of the idea are meant to give an indication of what to expect, and aren't necessarily set in stone. The number of spades ( ♠ ) following the title indicate my level of interest, with three being the most, and one the least. Note that I'm interested in all of these, regardless of the number of spades, and that those are meant to help people who are having trouble deciding which one they would like, rather than persuade people to try one over another. 

• Sleeping Beauty [ F/F, undecided ( vanilla, BDSM, non-con, extreme ) ] ♠ ♠ ♠

Sleeping Beauty could work a few ways, but the basic premise is the same as the classic fairy tale. Instead of a charming Prince, however, the sleeping Princess' rescuer would be a woman. The choices that immediately spring to mind are either a female knight and Princess, or a prostitute - both of which I will elaborate on as needed. The sleeping Princess could be anything from an utterly idiotic, spoiled brat, to a cruel, calculating and sadistic bitch. Their relationship could be vanilla, bondage, non-consensual, and anything in-between, with either one being the dominant one.

• Beauty and the Beast [ M/F, BDSM, extreme ] ♠ ♠

Beauty and the Beast is one of those fairy tales where I'm not really familiar with the specifics of the plot, only the overarching story. However trite and clichéd, though, I like it. Just take the maturity level a few notches, and it provides an excellent foundation for a BDSM story, which is precisely what I'd like to make it. Characters are, once again, very flexible. As far as the Beast goes, he could be either a beast physically, or mentally and emotionally, while physically human. The only thing he will not be is heartless and sadistic, as male characters of that bent don't appeal to me in the least. That said, failure to understand the Beauty's pain could potentially lead to torture and extreme scenes. The options for the Beauty are likewise plentiful, though she would always be the submissive party.

• Hansel and Gretel [ M/F(/F), just plain extreme ] ♠

Hansel and Gretel is easily the most twisted and depraved of these first three. Incest - possibly non-consensual incest - will take place between the brother and sister. Hard vore is preferred as well, with the story ending, at least for one of the siblings, more tragically than the fairy tale. Just who becomes the victim is undecided, however.

If anything catches your eye, please PM me. You're allowed to post, but PMs will in most cases give you a much faster response, as I check those far more frequently than my threads. My O&Os are linked in my signature, in the sidebar, everywhere. If nothing does interest you, you're welcome to have a look at my other idea thread, also linked in my signature.

Without further ado, here's hoping someone will notice and take interest.