Looking for a long term RP. Anyone over 30?

Started by Sir Geoffrey, February 27, 2011, 11:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Geoffrey

Looking for an “over 30” type to play with.  I’m not into all the fantasy crap, just want a realistic RP in “today” and in the “real world.”  Give me situations that are real and comprehensible in today’s society
(maybe with a few twists) and let’s play.  I’m looking for long term play – not just a post or two.  Any sexy female writers out there that want to play?
If you can’t do at least one post a day, don’t ask…
1)   The Bitch next door…She sits at home while her husband slaves…  She thrives on tormenting her neighbor while her husband works.  The neighbor falls prey…

2)   The Senator…A high profile political type female is abducted and forced to play the media while succumbing to her abductor’s whims….

3)   The Stalker…A very high paid executive is bored with his day to day environment and looks for female victims to prey on.  He finds a female looking to …

Anybody interested???

PM me if you are....
Experience is a brutal teacher...  but you learn...

Katy1008

Hi. I would be quite interested in the second on your list - with one suggested alteration... Deputy DIstrict Attorney rather than senator. And the only reason I suggest it is that I know a little more about the law than I do about politics and thus have a better chance of writing a half decent back story.

K

amazonmarie

Hi!

I might be interested - drop me a line?  I like playing "older" women, with an element of realism, so we might be a good match?

Marie

Anesa

Hello Sir Geoffrey,

I would be interested in game with you (The Stalker) or perhaps another.  Like you, I can't get into some of the fantasy stuff.  I prefer more "real to life" scenarios.

I have a few of my current games posted in my signature if you'd like to take a look to see if our writing styles are compatible. 

Camille