Roleplay wanted... [MUL] [VAN] [BON] [NC-H] & more. <3

Started by Combicon, November 09, 2008, 07:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

W3rid th1nker

JMadame

So I was just reading through all of your ideas. you have some very interesting ones. ;)
The "Cute Pussy" reminds me of a certain manga that I read Petshop of Horrors.
I was wondering if that was where you got the idea from?
You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

Mnemaxa

If you are interested in the Father x Daughter one, and possible the Family business version, I would be interested.  It echoes very strongly a short story I write about as father disciplining ( and a great deal more) the daughter who was specifically inciting him to do so (slutty and disobedient all in one trying to get the worst of his attention).

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Combicon

Jmad - Nope, that wasn't it. I got it off a manga hentai though. I can't remember the name unfortunatly.

Darthvegeta800

London

Once I'm approved I would like to participate.
I liked:
student x coach
Father x daughter
Adam & Eve
The babysitter
The necklace
Cute pussy

Combicon

Ooh, cool, but we'll have to wait until you're approved.

Combicon

Insanitosis

The Forbidden forest setting catches my attention.
Would you like to play the third setting perhaps, Going into the forest, coming out enlightened, then perhaps enlighting a village boy she previously had a crush on and did not have the nerve to take?

Combicon

Insanitosis

Well, shall we go and discuss the rp then before we get started?

Doktor Sleepless

I'm interested in the following, as the male figure:

QuoteFather x daughter - Two ideas for this one: The mother could have died, or moved out from when the daughter (who I was hoping I could play), was a baby, so this means that the father and daughter are really close, so this roleplay would be a nice little lovey-lovey roleplay.

Family & friends
Brother/sister

Friend x best friends sister

The girl next door

PM me if you think I can fit.