Jail [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 08, 2011, 07:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

that sounds good to me, thanks for making up a new guard.
So how should I start, should she just be brought in or something.

CurvyKitten

Sorry I went poof like that didn't realize it was so close to work, got so my muse was ready to write and lost track of time. lol But I was thinking I really like the idea of veronica being there for a while already. Just been in solitary maybe in medical area too. I'm guessing the guards who dick she umm...took a chunk out off,  didn't take to kindly to it and may have did some damage and that may be why she was gone.
     Hey you stick you dick in a girls mouth while she is sleeping...and you know she has night terrors well your asking for trouble. Hell maybe it was a guard that even you guys didn't even like and dared him to do it...lol

I can put a post of her being brought back in after being gone for a while. If that is ok with you guys? And if anyone wants to make some sort of link some sort of friendship built while there let me know too.

Snark

I think that's a prettty cool idea.

I have a feeling living together might eventually cause a sort of freindship between her and Pockets :)

CurvyKitten

Yeah and if she has been there before I can see her having all sorts of fun stashes. She'd share with Pockets if he plays nice and she ends up liking him. I can see her being the goods girl inside, some how she has all of what you need...lol.

elfguy

Quote from: abandoneddolly on August 23, 2011, 06:09:44 AM
that sounds good to me, thanks for making up a new guard.
So how should I start, should she just be brought in or something.

Well maybe she was in solitary and she could just wake up there.
----

abandoneddolly

Quote from: elfguy on August 23, 2011, 10:49:04 AM
Well maybe she was in solitary and she could just wake up there.
ok that works for me

JadenMystic

Quote from: Sharon on August 22, 2011, 11:04:54 PM
I have lost the muse for Jack. Dose anyone want to pick him up is more than welcome to do so. Sorry Sis...

If no one objects, I'll take over Jack Hammer for the RP. My next couple of posts will be me RPing with myself til Jack's out of the solitary area...

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Aurora Wayland

Cool! Its kinda like masturbation!

JadenMystic

lol yeah...i suppose so. at teh moment jack is on the ground. shannon kneed him in the nuts and flipped him to tthe ground teasing her not letting her have the smokes as she's detoxing. the druggie wanted a fix. lol

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

JadenMystic

I had Shannon start talking to Veronica in Solitary and made a leway for her to be moved to the other area with my post too.

elfguy

I introduced Kathy, she's currently free.
----

kobrakid92

I'm going to finish with Astrid and have blade go back to his cell.

JadenMystic

May wat to make Kathy in a different color other than Pink. I can't read it at all.

elfguy

Quote from: JadenMystic on August 23, 2011, 04:11:02 PM
May wat to make Kathy in a different color other than Pink. I can't read it at all.

Yeah, I changed it to purple. Is that better?
----

JadenMystic

Quote from: elfguy on August 23, 2011, 04:24:39 PM
Yeah, I changed it to purple. Is that better?

Much better. Thanks.

CurvyKitten

lol waiting for a things to slow down enough to get her introduced...lol

EvilEye

Do some situations in my life i might not post for a couple days and i am very sorry.
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

kobrakid92

Sorry to hear that. I hope all is well and that all goes well for you.

CurvyKitten

hehe hmm maybe I can have Veronica be in the medical area when blade gets there? that sound ok?

elfguy

Well I think Kathy could use a bit more dominating. I don't know how you feel about Veronica, maybe we could get a three some, with the prisoners being in control :P
----

kobrakid92

Blade can give the dominating. He just needs some time to recuperate from his fun with Astrid.

CurvyKitten

Veronica can help, give Blade a little help since he is a bit beat up you know. hehe

kobrakid92

He's not beat up he's just ummm.......sore....yeah that's it. lol.

elfguy

Maybe Veronica was already there, hiding, and she can jump on Kathy and then as the two fight, Blade can subdue the guard.
----

CurvyKitten

Well then Veronica can help, and I'm sure it will help him fell a little better. Nothing like a little fun with the new plaything in the cell block to make a man feel better.

Plus it will give her some action, she probably hasn't had any in a while.

yeah that can work she heard them coming and got the idea, cause she has been so cut off ..cabin fever and all. And she on tough chicka so yeah, she'll give the new guard a run for her money.