News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

We ish kittehs

Started by Jolly Gringo Jiant, May 03, 2010, 10:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllieCat

mews and springs away.. eyeing Lilly warily as she fluffs her tail

Lilium

Lilly sits and watches Allie. Feeling bad, she bats a rattle ball over to her.

AllieCat

Tries to pounce on the ball and it squirts out sending it rattling over to Lilly, and Allie cocks her head at Lilly, waiting to see if she wants to play together

Lilium

Lilly pounces the ball and hunches over it as she stares at Allie, her tail twitching, wanting to play, daring her to take it.

AllieCat

Allie cocks her head at Lilly once, twice, and then pounces on her AND the ball, starting a new wrestle!

Lilium

Lilly mews in surprise. She should have seen that coming!  She rolls over and tries to pin Allie under her back.

AllieCat

Allie rolls with Lilly, rolling into the side of Bobby.. and starts to wonder if a nap is out of the question..

Jolly Gringo Jiant

Bobby puts one of his arms around Allie, and snuggles her. X3
I like blending in with the crowd. Acting like I'm just another human. I can pretend that my mortgage broker screwed me... and lived. Or that the young men in matching colors with concealed weapons and drugs hate me for being white, just like they hate all white people. I can pretend that somewhere out there, my ex wife, Cranky Cracker Giant, is milking child support from me while forbidding me from seeing my son, Wacky Whitey Giant. One day.
                                                -Jolly

AllieCat

Allie decides that all this fun has made her tired, and just curls up against Bobby, and is nearly instantly asleep

Jolly Gringo Jiant

I like blending in with the crowd. Acting like I'm just another human. I can pretend that my mortgage broker screwed me... and lived. Or that the young men in matching colors with concealed weapons and drugs hate me for being white, just like they hate all white people. I can pretend that somewhere out there, my ex wife, Cranky Cracker Giant, is milking child support from me while forbidding me from seeing my son, Wacky Whitey Giant. One day.
                                                -Jolly

SimonSez

Felix cat peeks in through the cat flap, tail swirling i make my way in and spots a pile of pillows, dashing towards it i pounce into the pile and purrs happliy snuggling into the pillows and hides in them.

Rayne

Kirin gave up on the cat treats in the kitchen and wandered into another room, her ears perking forward as she noticed a comfy looking pill of pillows. Mewing she runs over and jumps onto them, unaware of the other kitty hiding inside them.

SimonSez

Quote from: Rayne on July 08, 2010, 12:22:42 PM
Kirin gave up on the cat treats in the kitchen and wandered into another room, her ears perking forward as she noticed a comfy looking pill of pillows. Mewing she runs over and jumps onto them, unaware of the other kitty hiding inside them.
Slightly jumps from the sudden pressence of someone on top, peeking out of the pillows my tail swirls, mewing softly to Kirin, Kyle playfully pulls her in pretending to be a pillow monster.

Rayne

Hearing a mew, she turned her head, then squeaks as Kyle pulls her in under the pillows, before purring and jumping onto him, tackling him onto the pillows and playfully rolling around with him.

SimonSez

Kyle playfully rolled around with Kirin and nips her here and there, playfully pushing her away every time she got on him, he softly gave her cheek a lick before laying in the pillows and playfully stuck his tongue at her childishly.