Something Star Wars!(Male Looking for Female)

Started by Fadereaper, October 22, 2013, 09:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fadereaper

Alright I am going to try to put this out there again, this is a setting that has been a 'BIG' craving of mine for quite some time but I have yet to get one consistently going.

My desire is to play some of my characters from the MMORPG "Star Wars the Old Republic" in a roleplay, I have a few I really want to play and so I'll list the ones I want to play and what their class/profession is.

Now these roleplays can be either smut oriented or story oriented I just would like to play in this setting, quite a lot actually.

Now for my opposite, I am sticking with my traditional rule of only playing with female characters with female players (sorry guys even if you are a playing a girl, if I Know you are a guy it just won't work out). As well I prefer playing with aliens, despite most my characters being human I just love the alien races in star wars especially sith purebloods, Chiss, and Twileks.

Garael Damain(Darth, Sith Noble, Sorcerer, male, sith pureblood)

Comrail Hadeth (Dark Honor Guard, male, human)

Tassius Val'rian (Jedi Sage, Padawan, male, human)

Vastrian Val'rian (Merchant, echani trained, male, human) is Tassius's twin brother so odds are they will appear in one another's story.

Gunseng Elval (Sith Warrior, Lord, Male, Miralukan)

If you don't want to play with a male Character I also have four female characters who I would play as futanari, since I suck at and will not do F x F and nor will I do M x M so please do not ask for that either

Saora'rel (Gunslinger, Smuggler, Futanari, Twilek)

Claria Damain (Sith Lord/Assassin, futanari, human)

Sha'naer'ala (Imperial Operative, Futanari, Chiss)

Zhana  (Republic Soldier, Futanari, Zabrak)

Now just because I listed these characters only doesn't mean I can't cater to specific star wars related interests, hoping they stay in this era.  However if 'you' have a certain character that you want to play, and with details on who they are I could probably find a roleplay that would be to both our interests if you tell me what you would like to be the scenario involving your character.

It doesn't have to be one character to another although if I play one of mine I find myself wanting to focus on one of mine primarily still, to this end I am craving playing a few of my sith oriented characters.  As well note that if you are inquiring about this, it will not be in the time of the New Republic, Rebellion Era, or around any of the movies.

It is based off the two Kotor games and the new mmorpg SWTOR, so remember that is the timeline I am planning on playing.

(although if you have a really cool idea for a time before the events of Star Wars Episode one I could adapt any one of my toons to the time period easily.)
Peace is a lie there is only passion, through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, the force shall free me.

O/O

Fadereaper

*modified post highlighting numerous characters I would enjoy playing as, hopefully to cater to numerous tastes*
Peace is a lie there is only passion, through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, the force shall free me.

O/O

Fadereaper

*slightly updated but mainly hoping to see if anyone is interested in a star wars roleplay, smut, story, plot, I'm up for anything Star Wars!*

O/O