Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drow Denizen

Yes dear Xandi, it has a certain, tactile, feel to it that can be rather enticing...
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Autumn52

Nibbles his ear before whispering *What can you do with that there baton, hmmmm?*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Drow Denizen

*rubs it up along the inside of Xandi's thigh* Inspire certain ideas... Among other things.
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

MrDiamondBackJack

You handle you baton with the skills of a master.  How many years of lonely, solitary practice does it take to attain your transcendant level?

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Sweet Trouble

MrDiamondBackJack

I may not be lovely any longer, but your beauty is eternal.

I liked it as well, but it is almost Halloween.  Maybe I can find a Santa Claus with a fig leaf....  (scary though)

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Kendra

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

You said Monday..Monday came amd went..Promise breaker :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Harley Quinn

-cringe-  I know... I didn't intend to break it, it just happened that I didn't get a chance to get back until now.  I have scheduled my catching up time for tonight and also Monday - Thursday of this coming week.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Harley Quinn

-smooch- 

Which is also why I shouldn't be posting in these threads right now.  At all.   ::)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Bubbles

shh.. I try to write here something..Dear friend. :P~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

MrDiamondBackJack

Sh..... I am also trying to write.  (Not original mind you, but.... Nope.  Nothing clever to say....  That's it.)

ArtemisHighmore

lenka

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

lenka

Insanityenviesme

Hi! Oh Gosh, What a surprise!
-grins kissing your hand-
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

whispers,: shh..I try to listen to some music here.."plugs in back her headphones and turns volume to max.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

lenka

I can't hear this book I'm reading over your loud headphones!