A soul to sell.. (Erotic Pathfinder Adventure!)

Started by Roleplay Frog, September 20, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

QuoteI do have a few more questions before I start working on the sheet, though.

Hmn. You're lucky you got a lightning warrior Raidy avatar, that gives you one point to use up with lotsa questioning.

Alignment restrictions are always a tricky thing. I'm not a fan myself, but you can't be a paladin, for long, without an extreme alignment in my book. If you wanna go LN, there are other classes better fitted.

The Curse sounds dark but kinky, sure thing.
Oh my, symbiotic armor, now we're talking kinky. Use a normal armor's stats, with the usual hard to throw away caveat of cursed items and assume the armor slowly reforms if broken, as if made from Greenwood.

Sethala

Alright, that works.  I was asking about alignment because I figure she’ll be compelled into doing things that would definitely change her alignment.  I can go with Fighter if the alignment will be an issue, though.

As for the rest... good :). I have some other ideas, possibly including a cursed sword as well, but I’ll get started on this.

Roleplay Frog

compelled is such a harsh word. Let's say.. encouraged.

Re Z L

The Synthesist Archetype for Summoner also works pretty well for a Symbiotic Armor type thing
A&A

Laughing Ocelots

Battle-Damaged Harriet
Name: Princess Harriet
Class(es): Anti-Paladin
Race: Moroi-Born Dhampir
Alignment: CE
Description: Petite and porcelain pale, Harriet is a slender and pretty doll of a woman whose appearance belies her supernatural strength, all the better to crush her enemies underfoot. However, whether its during pleasant conversation or while she's thrashing the unworthy with her nodachi, Harriet manages to always exude a royal presence - be it that of a charming, pleasant lady or a ruler who is ready to leverage all of their power against those who have slighted her.
Fetishes: (All are both giving and receiving) Roughness, using force, domination, indirect domination, using sex to demonstrate power, dubcon/noncon, pigtails
Dislikes: Not a lot here. Heavy physical torture, bathroom play, death
Backstory: Every little girl is told tales of princesses, but Harriet devoured them. Even as she grew up (metaphorically), learned to fight, learned to hurt, she was infatuated with being a princess. She wanted it bad, so bad that when she started getting friends that matched her extracurricular activities of gathering up power as she wanted, she earned the nickname of Demon Princess, at first from those that she instilled fear into but after she heard it, she took it on as her own.

So naturally, when extended a wish for anything, Harriet wished for what she wanted more than anything: she wanted to become an actual, beautiful demon princess. And just like that, with a snap! Not much changed. Not immediately, not in her abilities or Princess-ness. Only her urges have spiked upward, becoming just a bit more depraved, which alone she wouldn't mind, but. It's the principal of the thing.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: She's mostly pissed about her contract not because of her corruption but because she didn't seem to get much out of it!
Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?: She asserts her place at the top of the hierarchy and then begins working to break out, with all her new friends.
You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?: Mighty dragons surely have things they want but can't quite get, so setting up a mutually beneficial friendship seems reasonable.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 22 (+6)
Dex 12 (+1)
Con 12 (+1)
Int 12 (+1)
Wis 8 (-1)
Cha 18 (+4)

HP: 24 Armor Class (AC/TAC/FFAC): 20/11/19 CMD: 22
Initiative Bonus: +1 Senses: Percep +3, Darkvision 60 feet, Low-light vision
Speed: 20ft 
Saving Throws: Fort +9 (+2 vs disease), Ref +6, Will +7 (+2 vs mind-affecting; -1 vs Positive Energy)
Immunities: Effects of Diseases
Class/Racial Abilities/Choices: Heir to Undying Nobility Alt Racial, Fatigued Cruelty, Fiendish Servant Boon
Chosen Feats: Fey Foundling, Power Attack, Intimidating Prowess
Traits: Dangerously Curious, Princess
Skills:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Bluff: +8 (1 rank, CS)
Diplomacy: +15 (5 ranks, CS, +1 trait, +2 racial)
Intimidate: +19 (5 ranks, CS, +1 trait, +5 strength)
Knowledge(Nobility): +3 (+2 racial)
Perception: +3 (4 ranks)
Use Magic Device: +13(5 ranks, CS, +1 trait)

Equipment and items: Belt of Giant Strength +2, Headband of Alluring Charisma +2, Sleeves of Many Garments; Masterwork Nodachi, Kunai x3, Masterwork Full Plate; Potion of Cure Light Wounds, Potion of Infernal Healing, Scroll of Infernal Healing x4; Barbarian's Kit, Large Tent, Rope (Silk, 100 ft), Manacles (small), Manacles (rear restraints), fetters
GP: 10
Attacks MW Nodachi +12 (1d10+9, 18-20/x2)
Spellcasting (CL 1, DC 14+SL)
1st Level: Litany of Sloth, Litany of Weakness

SLAs (CL 5, DC 14+SL):
1/day: Command, Charm Person, Summon Monster III (Permanent Duration)

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Re Z L on October 07, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
The Synthesist Archetype for Summoner also works pretty well for a Symbiotic Armor type thing

And for getting a thumbs down from your DM. Seriously, that thing is the single most overpowered class. I'm always hesitant about it.
The psionic aegis class works better, as in, more balancedly. There's even an aberrant Aegis archetype for all your tentacling needs.

Anywhooo!
Princess Harriet
Oh my, dhampir princesses. Colour me interested. Which is a slightly darker shade of green in my case.

What'd be indirect domination? A noble court? :p
At first I hesitated, but the idea of someone not changing much because they wished for something quite close to them does make sense. That said, I do not want to evoke the 'ha ha, fooled ya!' feeling about the contract, it does what it says, genuinly, so be mindful of that please.

Mechanics: I always like when mechanics and backstories mesh, and a Moroi Dhampir is fitting for someone wanting to be a princess. I can tell that she's a pretty strong build, but that's fine by me.

Approved.
Please post your character in the apropriate section, I'll give you an intro soon. You start up going the same direction as the other pc's, unless you choose to adventure on your own.
OOC

Roleplay Frog

Bumping this 'cause I could use more vic-
friends.

After a player dropping out.

GunmetalDreamer

I'll take a shot:

Name:  Taris Vannel
Class(es):  Magus (Eldritch Archer)
Race:  Half-Elf
Alignment:  LN
Description:(If differing from picture)
Fetishes: Dom/sub, bondage, public humiliation, public use, tentacles, slimes, gang bang, enchantments, traps, and toys.
Dislikes: Eh, I'm not a fan of any of the bodily humors.  Snuff is pretty squicky too.

Personality:  Taris is the sort that has a lot of pride.  She isn't haughty, she cares about the people under her, but she can be demanding and rising in prominence has only made her more self-conscious about the way people perceive her.  She's repressing a lot in the name of her image, but when someone pries her hands off the reins she can be surprisingly responsive.

Backstory: Taris was the bastard daughter of a tryst between an elven ambassador and the daughter of a minor noble in the Emperor-Kingdom of Hawken.  To bury the scandal, the girl was sent to a home far from the hustle and bustle of the Kingdom's capital before her pregnancy could show, and Taris herself was given away to one of the reclusive wizard's colleges of that land to be raised as a warden and protect the school's secrets and attendants.

As a child, Taris was picked on pretty badly.  First for her ears, and then for still being a kid when her peers were already getting tangled up in passionate rendevous away from the instructors' prying eyes.  She internalized some of that, becoming withdrawn and berating her own ability, but she also diligently studied her craft.  Given her relationship with her peers, and her personality, she never climbed the ranks, but her ability was noted and so she became an agent for the Academies to work their influence from afar.

For someone who's identity is so tightly wound up in their work, there are few things as terrifying as the prospect of failure.  It was that fear of being discarded that pushed Taris into accepting Esmerelda's bargain in the end.  A famous scholar from the Republic of Senval, Sargas of Antilla, was on his way back home from a tour of Hawken's academies where he pontificated on Ur Priests, the implications of using divine spells without the gods' approval, and how hermeticism could expand the scope of arcane casters in their lifetime.  As they approached the border where they'd be handing Sargas off to his Senvalian security detail, they were beset upon by assassins.  The assassins were beaten back by her and the rest of the detail, but a poisoned arrow had gotten through, and her charge was poisoned with Dust Manta's venom.  When he died, his body broke down into a fine silt, preventing his resurrection.

Esmerelda had been travelling in secret with the scholar for the duration, and it was upon seeing her turmoil that she offered her poisoned words.  She could restore him, restore her honor, and shield her agency from the wrath of Sargas's backers ... but she needed a potent catalyst.  Taris agreed, having taken all the blame onto herself already.  The disguised Esmerelda made Sargas's body whole once more, and the Academies of Hawken paid the church of his patron for the resurrection, the political scandal and raised tensions between nations avoided, as behind the scenes spymasters geared up to root out what cult had sent those assassins.

But Taris had already left.  Hawken brooks no allegiances beyond the Empire's needs, so while she had protected the Empire and her comrades, ultimately she could not avoid being discarded herself.  She remains a bit bitter at that, but she had the concept of greater goods drilled into her young, and honestly she has more pressing personal matters to attend to in the immediate future.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know:  While she wasn't popular with her own generation of neophytes, Taris enjoyed a bit of a reputation with her juniors for her strict manner of instruction.  Given Hawken views on authority, she actually appears in a number of amateur stories where she dominates young men for her own satisfaction.  She honestly finds it mortifying, but she does read evey copy she confiscates.

Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?:  She meditates calmly, observing everything she can from her limited space.  Slowly, she works her way out of any bindings they left her in, but tries to leave them in place so she looks secured when the guards come for her.  When the door opens, she'll drop the facade and cast Force Sword ... no matter how bleak the odds, she'd rather go out on her feet.

You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?:  Find leverage, something the dragon wants, even if it means having to steal that item from their horde herself.  Make sure to keep the leverage in the hands of trusted seconds somewhere off-site, so that eating her precludes them taking their prize.  If at all possible, use spells or items to bargain remotely.  Do not, at any point, underestimate the intelligence or pride of a Dragon simply because it looks like a beast.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str  14 (+2)
Dex  18 (+4)
Con  13 (+1)
Int  16 (+3)
Wis  10 (+0)
Cha  10 (+0)

HP:  34 / 34 Armor Class:  18 (14 Flatfooted) Initiative Bonus:  +2 Speed:  30' CMD:  +19
Saving Throws: Fort  +5; Ref  +5; Will  +4
Class/Racial Feats Weapon Focus (Composite Longbow), Skill Focus (Escape Artist)
Chosen Feats:  Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot
Traits: Stealthy Hunter, Elven Reflexes
Skills:  Climb (+10), Escape Artist (+10), Know (Arcana) (+8), Perception (+10), Ride (+8), Spellcraft (+10), Stealth (+18)

Equipment and items

Spider-Silk Bodysuit 2,000gp
Cloak of Elvenkind; 2,500gp
Composite Longbow (+2 Str) of Shock; 2,600gp
- 60 Arrows 3gp
Masterwork Longsword; 315gp
Efficient Quiver; 1,800gp
Wand of Dead Eye's Arrow; 750gp
Wand of Infernal Healing; 750gp
Ioun Torch; 75gp
Backpack; 2gp
Bedroll; 1sp
1-pint flask; 3 cp
7 days' trail rations; 3.5gp
Hunting knife; 2gp
whetstone, 2cp
shovel 2gp
hammer 5gp
2 square yards of canvas, 2sp
fishing line and hook 1sp
flint and steel 1gp
iron pot; 5sp
tent; 10gp
waterskin; 1gp
10 torches; 1sp
5 pitons; 5sp
Grappling Hook; 1gp
50' silk rope; 10gp
3x chalk; 3cp
Light Horse (Combat Trained) 110gp
Saddle, riding 10gp
Saddle bags 4gp
Bit & Bridle 2gp
Brush 2sp
7 days animal feed 3sp 5 cp
Outfit, Travelers x3 3gp
Soldier's Uniform 1gp
Courtesan's Outfit 8gp
Healing Kit 50gp
Spell Component Pouch 5gp
Agent's Mask

127gp 3sp 7cp

Attacks

Unarmed: +5 to Hit; 1d3+2 dmg; x2 crit (Nonlethal)
Masterwork Longsword: +6 to Hit; 1d8+2 dmg; 19-20 x2 Crit
Force Sword: +6 to Hit; 1d8+3 dmg; 19-20 x2 Crit
Compound Bow of Shock: +8 to Hit; 1d8+2(+1d6); x3 Crit, 110' Rng

Spells Known & Spells Per Day

Cantrips: (4 Spells a Day)
- All Level 0 Spells Recorded -

Grade 1:  (5 Spells a Day)
Blend
Deadeye's Arrow
Expeditious Retreat
Grease
Magic Missile
Mount
Obscuring Mist
Ray of Enfeeblement
Shield
Weaponwand

Grade 2:  (3 Spells a Day)
Force Sword
Mirror Image
Scorching Ray
Web

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

Let's see; I'ma have to ask you to provide another pic; You can certainly use this as general outfit sure, but I figure for out of combat reference you plan to use other things, right? Gotta know what she looks like beneath *wiggles eyebrows*

Detailed backround, feels rather accurate and fitting. I like. Mechanics wise.. heh, Archers always struggle with their gear-details, I know that feeling. You dun have to track every copper, but I can respect you doing it anyway.

Anyway, besides the image, Approved Feel free to post her among the approved characters, do you have any preferances for where-how to start, going at it solo, or should we drop you close to the main group? (Well, those that are still active.)

Alternatively, Aeon is close to finishing a character of their own, I could have had you two joined up.. hrmn.. I shall pm the thing.

GunmetalDreamer

Fair enough.  I honestly wasn't sure about it, but it's the image that inspired me to roll an Eldritch Archer, so I went with it (especially since I didn't have a lot of non-weeabo elf images handy).

I have sacrificed my western art on the altar of having an excuse to do my shopping over and budget for a Spider-Silk Bodysuit :P

Edit:  Actually, that didn't take as much fiddling as I thought.  It seems I goofed my math a little last night.

Roleplay Frog

spider-silk bodysuits are worth it. Bit very big picture but otherwise nice. As I hinted, you are free to use those as workclothes, perhaps with some gold-spending for a magical glamer, but I gotta make sure that you dun go 'well this is how my half-elf really looks!' there's weird people about.

As for non animu elves.. well, I mean, I feel like there's lots: https://www.google.com/search?q=fantasy+elf+art&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirna291fTeAhWDZVAKHXLnARYQ_AUIDigB&biw=747&bih=376

GunmetalDreamer

Eh, I can always crop it down to the head for posts, and I can adjust how much space it takes up in the post with the image tag.

And, of course, it's true there are plenty of pictures for elves out in the world.  It's just a matter of finding one that tickles the old fancy, and that can be a little tricky *after* you get an idea in your head :P  The other image I might've used I couldn't find in a resolution I liked; too dang fuzzy.  Also the armor was too heavy, but, ya know, give it a level.

Roleplay Frog

Still open to late-joiners, don't be shy and come on in before I close this up as the story progresses too far along to easily catch up on!

Callie Del Noire

Roleplay Frog

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on December 09, 2018, 12:00:02 PM
better late than never.

Any roles you’re missing ,iPhone at work right now so not able to read tiny text too well and want to think on ideas

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 09, 2018, 12:10:56 PM
Any roles you’re missing ,iPhone at work right now so not able to read tiny text too well and want to think on ideas

You can play whatever you wish, the players are all in one coherrent narrative, but can play as independently as they chose. People have shown a strong bias towards arcane casters though. :p