Chatty Birds Chatting

Started by persephone325, January 31, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Quote from: Oreo on February 21, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
You could always merge two themes. <_< I would prefer a short to begin with. No way am I up to writing more than 3 paragraphs at a time.

Funny you should say that! I actually found a few story prompts that look like they combine the two genres with the most votes at the moment. lol Perhaps I'll run two groups, but use the same prompt for both of them.

Hmm... *ponders*
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

I don't expect many more votes, so I'll keep it open til Friday. Then I'll see about posting up the idea and you guys can sign up. If there's enough people, I can do two at once, but it'll be the same prompt.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Okey-dokey! Looks like fantasy and comedy are tied! So, I'll be putting up a prompt that has a little bit of both of those elements soon!

Hooray for the first Round Robin commencing! ^^
I don't know.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

The post is up! As stated before, if we hit the max for one group and more people still want to be involved - I can run two at once!

If you want to participate, please note it in the participant sign ups thread! ^^ (Not the story guide sign ups thread.)
I don't know.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

persephone325

I don't know.

Blythe

Question about our replies! Are we allowed to a little fun/creative formatting, so long as it is easy on the eyes? Not talking about blaring colors or images or anything, just a bit of superscript or a 'footnote.' ^^

King Serperior

I don't know the standard rules for it, but as long as the colors are not eye-bleeding and the images aren't too crazy, I'd be perfectly fine with creative formatting.  ^_^

And, speaking of the story, I am currently narrowing down my ideas.  If Perse is okay with it, I'm likely going to see if I might get something started in the next day or two~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Levi

Levi

Quote from: King Serperior on February 25, 2018, 03:23:46 PM
I don't know the standard rules for it, but as long as the colors are not eye-bleeding and the images aren't too crazy, I'd be perfectly fine with creative formatting.  ^_^

And, speaking of the story, I am currently narrowing down my ideas.  If Perse is okay with it, I'm likely going to see if I might get something started in the next day or two~

Ooh can't wait to see your prompt

persephone325

Quote from: Blythe on February 25, 2018, 03:18:56 PM
Question about our replies! Are we allowed to a little fun/creative formatting, so long as it is easy on the eyes? Not talking about blaring colors or images or anything, just a bit of superscript or a 'footnote.' ^^

Quote from: King Serperior on February 25, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

Pretty much what KS said. ^^ I don't mind people getting creative and tossing in colors, pictures, etc. As long as it's not "eye bleeding" material. lol

That's fine with me, KS! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. ;)
I don't know.

Blythe

Hooray, then I have replied! Hopefully I did okay!  :D

persephone325

Quote from: Blythe on February 25, 2018, 05:45:09 PM
Hooray, then I have replied! Hopefully I did okay!  :D

XD I like where this is going. ^^ I can't wait to see what Oreo writes. :-)
I don't know.

The Green One

-is awfully late but throws confetti for the first story anyways-

Not available for new stories

Oreo

Quote from: persephone325 on February 25, 2018, 05:56:58 PM
XD I like where this is going. ^^ I can't wait to see what Oreo writes. :-)
Is now totally under no pressure :P

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Amaris

persephone325

Quote from: Liam Dale on February 25, 2018, 05:58:43 PM
-is awfully late but throws confetti for the first story anyways-

If anyone wants to be a part of the current prompt, I have no issues running another group at the same time! I know a few people didn't get in this time.

Or, KS said he's working on one and I don't think it'll be too long of a wait. Though I don't want to put words in his mouth. ^^

Quote from: Oreo on February 25, 2018, 05:59:58 PM
Is now totally under no pressure :P

XD *encourages Oreo like a boxing coach* You got this, O! You're the best cookie! Go get 'em! :P

Quote from: Amaris on February 25, 2018, 06:00:37 PM
Chokes on confetti

;)

Nooo! No dying here! *performs CPR on Amaris* lol
I don't know.

The Green One

Amaris

Smiles as her plan works, but still doesn't open her eyes

>.> It's not homework!

The Green One

Quote from: Amaris on February 25, 2018, 06:06:52 PM
Smiles as her plan works, but still doesn't open her eyes

>.> It's not homework!
LOL I was joking! Then I thought you wouldn't like it and removed it :P

King Serperior

Quote from: persephone325 on February 25, 2018, 06:03:52 PM
Or, KS said he's working on one and I don't think it'll be too long of a wait. Though I don't want to put words in his mouth. ^^
If I buckle down and focus on figuring out the story, I could have something tonight if everyone's eager for another story.   :-)

EDIT:

Where, exactly, would the best place for pitching stories be?  Here?  Or elsewhere?

I don't want to mess with polls.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

persephone325

Quote from: King Serperior on February 25, 2018, 06:08:12 PM
If I buckle down and focus on figuring out the story, I could have something tonight if everyone's eager for another story.   :-)

EDIT:

Where, exactly, would the best place for pitching stories be?  Here?  Or elsewhere?

I don't want to mess with polls.  >.>

No need to rush!

Umm... Since we're still getting the hang of things, if you want to make a new topic and do a poll then that's fine. Or you can just create a new thread with the idea. I can also post the idea in the sign ups thread.
I don't know.

Oreo

What if there are two threads for each story?

1. Poll . Post nothing by members in the thread, just the open poll with a saved spot for the plot. Once the poll has a decent count a plot can be entered, and people can sign up. After the story starts, the Poll thread can become the OOC for the story.

2. Story thread to match the poll thread, with link?