Teacher Seeking Wallflowers and Nerds! (FxM, FxF, FxMM, FxFMM, FFxMMF, FMMxMMFM)

Started by Inerrant Lust, January 27, 2012, 06:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkRose15

I'm interested, would you be against me having perhaps a foreign exchange student from Japan coming over?
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Inerrant Lust

By all means, I'm not turning anyone away just quite yet.. What did you have in mind? :P

AlphaWolfQuin

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

DarkRose15

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on January 30, 2012, 08:03:16 PM
By all means, I'm not turning anyone away just quite yet.. What did you have in mind? :P

Name: Aki Chiyo
Background: A shy, quiet girl with a bit of a stutter, she doesn't think she's beautiful because she's more curvy than most Japanese girls. She's coming overseas with her parents as her father is relocating to wherever the game is taking place (I'm assuming in America) for his work.

This would be the image I'd use hehe ^_^

Jarod1

I have a character in mind for this, but I'm not sure what you would think of the idea.  He's a football player, Quarterback.  Despite the fact that he is good, he isn't popular for whatever reason.  He's socially awkward, I guess is the best word for it. 

If I have a yay on the idea I'll make a more developed character, if not I may come up with something else.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: Krys Snape on January 30, 2012, 08:05:36 PM
Are you still looking for people?

For the moment, yeah.

And I'd like to remind everyone It would be much easier if you had more than one character. I'd like to keep this a relatively small game as far as player headcount goes. :P

Quote from: Jarod1 on January 30, 2012, 08:20:01 PM
I have a character in mind for this, but I'm not sure what you would think of the idea.  He's a football player, Quarterback.  Despite the fact that he is good, he isn't popular for whatever reason.  He's socially awkward, I guess is the best word for it. 

If I have a yay on the idea I'll make a more developed character, if not I may come up with something else.

That's... unusual. You'd have to convince me, cause I'm not buying it- that any member of the varsity team would need the teacher's help.  ;)

DarkRose15

Perhaps I could play a set of twins but I generally find it easier to play one char if that'd be ok. If not I can try and create another.

Jarod1

I kind of thought as much.  I may still come up with something though. I'll let you know.

AlphaWolfQuin

Left
Name:Raven

Personality: Shy, doesn't like people very much, he can be very kind if people would just get to know him.
A Bit of Background info: Raven grew up with an abusive father, his mother left when him and his brother were really young. He constantly gets picked on for being "emo" and people think he's gay but he's straight. He hates school and everyone in it, he drowns out the world with music and pretty much just survives his life day by day.

Right
Name:Jamie

Personality: Hyper and talkative has adhd which is a turn off to a lot of people, he hangs around with his brother a lot because he's the only person he really trusts.
A Bit Of Background info: Pretty much the same as Raven with the exception of Jamie getting into trouble a lot more often.

(The two are brothers, I don't own the picture above I just did a search for a pic to give an idea of what the characters look like  :-) )
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

DarkRose15

Yummy  >:)

Here's another char I can use if you want me to have a second:

Name: Hannah
Background: Very socially awkard, is a huge dork who loves playing table top games and also wearing costumes, but because of how society views her she sometimes hides that and spends a lot of time alone. She is very sweet, and fantasizes about the day when she might be seen as a beautiful woman like the characters she draws in her artwork.

adifferenceinsize

Stuck trying to come up with a second character idea. Mostly settled on the primary one, at least, and I'm fine watching if my character is out of the RP for some time.

Quote from: DarkRose15 on January 30, 2012, 08:12:44 PM
Name: Aki Chiyo
Background: A shy, quiet girl with a bit of a stutter, she doesn't think she's beautiful because she's more curvy than most Japanese girls. She's coming overseas with her parents as her father is relocating to wherever the game is taking place (I'm assuming in America) for his work.

Is it possible to call dibs? lol

DarkRose15

Aurora Wayland

Hannah Postyle

Height 5'0

Weight: 95lbs

Bust: 30 A.

Eyes: Blue

Bio: Hannah has always been a social outcast. As twin sister to her feminine brother, she was often teased about having a sister, rather then a brother. When they both enrolled into high school together she had a hard time making friends. The popular girls made fun of her for dressing different and often accused her of being mute, for her lack of talking.

Hannah did find an outlook by taking up photography, her favorite model being that of her brother. Her brother, Lynn, is the only one she trusts and is close to. Lately Hannah has become more aware of sexuality. Currently she is conflicted. She is unsure if she likes men or women, and often finds herself fantasizing about taking nude photos of the teacher.

With no real outlet for her pent up sexual frustration, she buries herself in school work, only confiding in her brother.

Inerrant Lust

Aurora Wayland

DarkRose15

Montagne

Warwick Shaw
Born in southern England, Warwick travelled at a young age as his father was part of the british consulate, he finally settled in America at age twelve. Growing up in an old fashioned household in the country he found the adjustment to American city life difficult. His parents were always distant and he raised himself from the early teens. Originally home schooled, he always excelled in classes, and for that was quickly ostracised by his peers as a “geek”.

Left to raise himself he found his own role models in literature, becoming obsessed with chivalry, personal strength and self-reliance. In his dream images of himself he is the witty, charming, dominant ladies’ man. However when he goes to actually try to talk to people he seems to come to pieces, unable to relate to his peers. As such he spends much of his time doing art work and reading, a way of escape from his mundane life.

If someone could bring him out of his shell he could quite easily be pretty charming, although as a rule he tends to shy away from people.

Inerrant Lust

Okay.

So I think I'm going to go with Red Doctor, DarkRose15, adifferenceinsize, and MidnightKisses. Sorry to everyone else! This was... not easy. :'(

So;
Red Doctor: Warwick (M)
adifferenceinsize: Terry (M)
Dark Rose: Aki (F), Hannah (F)
MidnightKisses: Mabella (F), Timothy (M)

A little short of males, if you count the teacher (4 to 3) but I'm already breaking my word before when I said just 3 players. :P

Huzzah.

adifferenceinsize

As I'd offered, I can fill in some secondary characters if needed. A male faculty member might be interesting, though it's tricky with the storyline. I'll post my full character bio tonight.

Inerrant Lust

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.. I just noticed;

Midnight said that Timothy Lock is most likely bi, but the other two males are definitely straight so there's absolutely zero possibility of that happening, and I'd like to allow as many avenues for character development as possible...

And this is why I hate having to pick and choose players.

MidnightKisses

Aww... sad if I need to change Timmy to become a girl I can but i like playing the occasional boy :(
In this world it is not faith that saves us but defiance.

OOs