News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Paradox on November 05, 2009, 11:53:29 AM
Pants

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D

Fragile Dreams

Sweatpants and purple blouse with a hood, matched with white nike's.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Nico

Black boxers, black tee.

But, I have to go to work later. I'll wear a dark grey button down, black tee underneath, dark blue Levi's 501 Jeans, and a WARM jacket since it's just too cold here right now. Grr.

Beguile's Mistress

Black, sleeveless, turtleneck sweater dress with the matching jacket, bright red, green, blue and yellow silk scarf, sheer balck hose and sling-back pumps.

Josietta

Purple and gold University of Washington hoodie and dark denim jeans with a gold tinkerbelle tee underneath and a pair of white Nike runners.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Juicy

an ex's over-sized hoody, a pair of shorts and very warm socks.

Contemplating if I want to get up and get dressed and do something tonight.

Bliss

Dark muted green men's Dickies sweater over olive drab zipper/pocket pants. Bare feet! Glasses, hairclip, jewelry, yadda yadda yadda.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Bliss on November 06, 2009, 07:21:00 PM
Dark muted green men's Dickies sweater over olive drab zipper/pocket pants. Bare feet! Glasses, hairclip, jewelry, yadda yadda yadda.

My comfy red velvet robe and black satin ballet slippers.  My yadda, yadda, yadda is at the cleaners.  :D

Nico

Isengrad

jeans, coat, beenie... its cold here

original artwork by karabiner

TheLegionary

blue pijamas shorts, no shirt. It is getting hot here as Summer approaches.

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Laurrel on November 08, 2009, 08:20:31 AM
Gym clothes.
.......................... <---Deliberate silence to avoid assumptions.

Dark blue sweat pants and a light brown hoody blouse. White Nike's and black socks.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Psyche

Josietta

A long sleeved dark blue thermal shirt and fuzzy powder pink pj bottoms with multicolored stars, bare tootsies (cold tootsies), hair in pony tail, wearing my glasses today.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Beguile's Mistress

Large men's dress shirt and fuzzy pink socks

Juicy

Skye

Quote from: Juicy on November 08, 2009, 09:25:02 PM

Sleepy time.

Your avatar is dancing to the songs in my iPod!
Particularly, The Ting-Tings "Shut Up and Let Me Go!"
-listens...watches...watches some more.- <3

What am I wearing ... -Shakes her head- I'll never tell.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Butterflykiss

Tangerine colored yoga pants and a red sweatshirt that reads: XXXX University, est. 1905.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red tailored blouse, black slacks with wide belt and dark red flats

Bliss

Today I'm wearing a grey sleeveless squareneck openwork knit sweater that comes to my hips, over a black fitted spaghetti-strap tank top, and a black pencil skirt. My legs are bare. I'm wearing my green round-toe double-strap 4-inch leather-capped heels, and I have a black, cerulean, maroon, and cream floral pashmina around my shoulders. Hair is pulled half-back, the sides having been tied into a ponytail and then twisted in over itself to make a neat little twist at the back of my head. My hair has gotten very long; when it's wet and combed straight, it's starting to hit the top of my butt.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Leala Magnus

Today I am wearing a Royal Blue tank top with black exercising pants that has white stripes running down the sides of my thighs and white socks!

luna146

Nice warm blanket, pj bottoms and a tank top.

Beguile's Mistress

Medium gray business suit, short pencil skirt with high waist, open waist-length jacket, pearl gray sleeveless blouse with self-bow, sheer pale gray stockings and black suede pumps

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, black sleeveless blouse with black scarf, red jacket with black braided trim around neckline, front and hem and cuffs, black stockings and black suede pumps