Shadowrun informal RP Thread

Started by Valamarth, February 22, 2010, 06:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

If we're going something in the Far East, I'm gonna dig up an old ganger-turned-razorgirl.  Hooked on the Beatles beetles and raring to spill blood.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Kunoichi

Hmm.  I've got a past in mind, someone who ran away from her corporate enclave when she emerged as a Technomancer shortly after the Hong Kong Incident, and who's learned to control her abilities since then and started making a living off of them...

There are still plenty of details that need to be worked out, though.  And she might not really be a good fit for a place like Kyoto. >>;

Valamarth

I will be working on writing the RP setting during the day tomorrow.  It would help if each player can post their Character with background and a short intro to the Decker (Me).
Then, Thursday, we can start the RP.
Any objections, suggestion, rejections, conjections, connections, extensions, etc.
Valamarth AKA Falzar.

Raveled

That's... Not much time.  I'll see what I can get up.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Callie Del Noire

I could do a nut shell description/history but not much in the way of stats that quick. :D

Kunoichi

I don't think I'll be able to do much until I learn more about Kyoto. ^^; At least, not with this technomancer character.

I do have a backup character idea that could be put just about anywhere, but said character is a free spirit...

Starfox

I think I can adapt Keiko, just need to change her Seattle ties to Kyoto.

Starfox

So, I'd need to know what organized crime group would fit best - yakuza likely?

Valamarth

The Yaks are always present...whether we will or no.
Valamarth AKA Falzar.

Starfox

Here's Keiko with some changed background. Stats I did not copy over yet - formating from the original did not transfer well.

Starfox

If anyone has also yakuza ties in the character's background I am open to coordinate and work more ties out.

Valamarth

OK, if I post this into group Exotic, is everyone ready to go?
Please PM me your answer with Char name, race and occupation, so I can keep track.
Valamarth AKA Falzar.

Starfox

Starfox

Kunoichi

Sorry, I'm going to have to drop out. ^^;

Starfox

No takers on the offer to coordinate backgrounds?

Corny and Horny

Cool. I'd like to join.

I know a little about Shadowrun myself. I'd play a Vehicle or Drone rigger. But I may just play a Street Sam myself.

When is this starting may I ask?

Valamarth

Sorry all. RL has been tough.. I'm having to delay starting until the weekend.  So far I have interest from:
Starfox
Callie
Corny
Possibly Raveled.

Did I miss anyone?
Val
Valamarth AKA Falzar.

Callie Del Noire

That spread sheet was helpful, I'm going to spin things around.

I'm dabbling with a adept/netrunner, though I can't QUITE get the surge qualities to work. :D

Starfox

Callie Del Noire

Trying to get the Surge Stage 1 or 2 quality.. but then I have to define what traits the character has. :-D

Divus

I wouldnt mind getting invloved and I know this isnt stricvtly by dice rules but I must mention Ive never played anything but 2nd ed