Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

I thought you loved me for my axe-carrying-murder-committing-women's underwear wearing insanity!! liar!! We are done!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

I would have forgiven you anything. Liar? That's it. No one calls me a liar and stays in my life. Get out.

Insanityenviesme

Oh come on.. enough with the drama!! Sheesh... I cant take it anymore!! Goodbye!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Imogen

You break up with me, with her, even with yourself. You're so fractured I don't want a piece. Get it together and take it all out, thanks!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Insanityenviesme

How do you know all this?! You were spying on me, weren't you?! Oh God.. I cannot deal with you anymore!!
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

You forgot so soon? I am a woman. I know. Bye.

Insanityenviesme

You're a woman?!! But you told me you were part Cyborg?! Oh, You've gotta go!!!
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

That was her. This is me. Too late, I already signed the new lease. Good bye.

Insanityenviesme

You stole my pen to sign it too, didn't you!! God, I cant believe I didnt see it sooner! We're done!
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Wrong again. What's new? Your obsession with the letter "Y" , this pen is mine. Look!  " Y  Inc."

Belle33

Am I supposed to ignore all the flirting you're doing with everyone except me today?  I've had it with your games!  We're done!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

blue bunny sparkle

Wait! You were with her! I KNEW it!

We're through!

boegiboe

You're always so suspicious of me when I do nothing wrong! Maybe ending it will make you realise how perfect we were!

Sybl

Yeah. Suspicious me. Poor pitiful you, always so innocent. Right. I am out of here for good.

Belle33

I thought we agreed to go swimming together - I can't believe you went without me again.  You're so inconsiderate.  Goodbye gorgeous one!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Harley

There is just no place in your life for me any longer.  I see the way you smile at him.   I can't compete...  So, please, have your freedom. 

forbiddenfruit

Seriously? You threw a chocolate pool party for my birthday? and you knew I hate chocolate! You don't know me at allllllll...........We is overrrr!  Goodbye!

Mordred

Ok so yeah, you are 'forbidden'.. which you know has the opposite effect. Makes my fangs squirm and twitch just thinking of what makes that juice taboo. So.. I took a bite. Umm, you could have warned me! Damn.. what the hell is in that blood of yours? Sweet? Hell, yes! But.. I'd definitely see a doctor for whatever knocked my ass out, it isn't right. Hmm.. then again.. I'm still tempted. NO! I won't! I can't! Yikes, you scare me.

One more? NO! Ok, I gotta run.. before I do something I regret. Later juicy one!
*See Pillory*

Linwood Badr

You still haven't allowed me to join you in the dark. If you don't do it tonight it's over. I can find worse!

Sybl

You never asked. If you had asked, well, too late now. Bye.

Mordred

I now realize that you are a mirage. I always thought that effect was limited to water, not some aquatic beauty as well. So I keep getting closer and you keep falling back. Yeah, made 'contact' difficult but I'm a crazy optimist.

*waits*

Still not gettin' over here? Ok, I can't.. nope, you win. I have to go where it's cold.. can't handle these optical illusions any longer! I just crawled out of the ground recently and am not quite ready to fall into madness quite yet. But if you do decide to shake free of the watery effect.. do the special knock on my coffin, ok? Later, babe!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

A Little water might wash away that blue. You never swim, or bathe with me. It could have been fun. *waves*

Mordred

*gasps* This blue 'stuff' is my trademark! Without it, I'd just be another ghoul on the prowl for blood. I am saddened. No.. please.. the damage is done. I found your stash of turpentine. See, you never even realised my blue good is actually blueberry syrup. Goodbye! And I'm taking my stockpile of Starburst. You gave them to me as a gift, after all. But if you ever wanna bite for old times, well.. I'll try to forgive you. Maybe.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

That turpentine wasn't for you. It was to remove pine pitch. Too late, you accused me for the last time. Good bye.

Mordred

I still don't get why the swimming pool was filled with the vile stuff. Plus I have this sneaking suspicion it was blessed. Ha! That only works in movies. I'm no demon.. I'm just a misunderstood dead dude. Ok, until I have proof you have continued the 'Dead Friends Awareness' meetings.. I can't trust your intentions. Yes, even with that lovely neck! Goodbye! :P
*See Pillory*