The Werewolf's Virgin (F looking for Dom M werewolf character)

Started by LamentingQuill, February 14, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Pic is just for show, that will not be my character and yours can be a smidge less beastly if you like, that don't bother me.

This can be a one shot or go on longer depending upon my partner.

The region to which our heroine Rosalyn was born has been plagued for many years by terrible bloodthirsty bandits... except for Rosalyn's village that is...

Any bandits that attempt to attack this village find themselves meet a truly gruesome bloody fate... at the hands of the powerful werewolf demi-god that prowls the forest surrounding the village. Legend has it that this werewolf is the son of the wolf deity Fenryr and a human woman the deity had fallen in love with...

The area quickly gained a reputation and bandits tended to try and steer clear of the village so long as they knew the werewolf still prowled the woods, protecting the village at the center...

So what did these villagers offer the werewolf to keep him here all this time and protecting them?

Every twenty years, the village sends a beautiful young eighteen year old virgin just fully blossomed into womanhood to the altar built in honor of their guardian... she lays with the guardian and the village is protected for another twenty years.

Nyela

i play both male and female characters if you're interested in rping this with me
Clear Skies and Safe Flying!

ravinwulf

You have my interest. would this be a balance of plot and sex for your idea? I especially like more story oriented plots.

Nyela

definitely story, plenty of smut but definitely story oriented. perhaps thinking that your character could be the last sacrifice the village has to make as she is strong enough to handle how rough he is, he falls for her and vows to protect her and her people if she agrees to stay by his side for eternity
Clear Skies and Safe Flying!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Nyela on February 17, 2018, 07:47:23 PM
definitely story, plenty of smut but definitely story oriented. perhaps thinking that your character could be the last sacrifice the village has to make as she is strong enough to handle how rough he is, he falls for her and vows to protect her and her people if she agrees to stay by his side for eternity

PM me and we can talk details.