News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Banned for being so adorably cruel simply on a whim. :P
*See Pillory*

icandor

Your banned because you didn't do it right.
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Xandria

Banned because you posted too fast.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Banned because you beat me to it.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned because you don't want me to beat you to it.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

icandor

Banned because  I beat all you to it
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Mordred

Banned for making me scratch my head to ponder if that is true.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned because you have to ponder.

icandor

your banned for picking on him

Xandria

Banned for interfering! :P

Mordred

Banned for.. having an issue with this blue dude's pondering? :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for assuming I have issues. :P

Sybl

Banned for arguing with the blue.

Xandria

Banned for protecting the blue.

Mordred

Banned for arguing with the arguer of the blue.. despite the logic that makes it ok.. which he now wonders about.. but still, the decision has been made and there is nooooo going back! :P

(can't change it.. ciruits are already damaged enough)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for making your banning too long. :P

Sybl

Banned for his bad spelling. It's circuits. :P

Xandria

Banned for making me pay for his bad spelling. :)

Sybl

Banned for not teaching him better.  XD

Mordred

Banned for making me retype my banishment.. too fast! :P (3 times!)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for not being faster! :P

Sybl

Banned for tongue lashing.  >:)

Mordred

Banned for having anything bad to say about tongues. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for not using your tongue correctly.  ;D

Xandria

Banned for wanting him to.  :P