[Recruitment/Interest Check] Exalted 2.5: Return of the Mighty

Started by Dracorion, November 08, 2012, 11:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 26, 2012, 06:18:35 AM
If not create slaves which are self-sustaining somehow. Like being more akind to plants and such so they need only regular sunlight to feed themselves and get energy (along with some moisturing and eatting handful of nutrient dark dirt once per month or such).

Indeed Andy, that would be true but theres no limitations to what I create with that charm. I should be able to create any kind of humanoid creature/mortal I choose stipulating every aspect of them including sustenance as Zaer stated before.

AndyZ

I meant more about the slaves that people used to have, and the workers who were doing the jobs before you advanced things.

In modern-day terms, if you build a machine to replace the job of a human, that human doesn't go away.

Nexus has lots of people who depend on doing all these jobs.  If you make more people, that doesn't get rid of the needs of the people who used to be slaves and have since been abandoned.

All this would be much more awesome to discuss in character, though...
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Laughing Hyena

Well I know of another budding nation that could use their numbers instead. ^_^

Zaer Darkwail

It would mean living human slaves prices went extreme windfall.....so said solar who introduces wyld created humanoids would offer same go buy the real living humans with the downrated price (and same trick he created slaves? Is allowed create infinity of wealth which is real so long person interacts with said wealth regularly). Then said solar can support said former slaves as his subjects who live on paradise kingdom in wyld zone or any area in Creation.

But I agree IC wise the discussion would be awesome.

Laughing Hyena

Zaer Darkwail

Btw, check Holden's fix on wyld-cauldron and solar wyld shaping in general. The fix is awesome as it allows create permament stuff without spending XP (but you cannot conjure artifacts out of nothing nor legions of mortals nor create custom made mortals either). But it allows with Craft (genesis) to modify said mortals to become 'plant people' and so mutated properly for your needs. Or get other mutations suitable for varied tasks (large mutation for those who work in physical heavy labor). Best part being that they no longer fade if they receive no interaction, but upon death they leave no body nor soul expect if Heaven does not interfere (or slap said creature a exaltation where exaltation gives a free a real soul to wyld construct).

AndyZ

I just hope this budding nation of yours has a volcano.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 26, 2012, 07:09:07 AM
Btw, check Holden's fix on wyld-cauldron and solar wyld shaping in general. The fix is awesome as it allows create permament stuff without spending XP (but you cannot conjure artifacts out of nothing nor legions of mortals nor create custom made mortals either). But it allows with Craft (genesis) to modify said mortals to become 'plant people' and so mutated properly for your needs. Or get other mutations suitable for varied tasks (large mutation for those who work in physical heavy labor). Best part being that they no longer fade if they receive no interaction, but upon death they leave no body nor soul expect if Heaven does not interfere (or slap said creature a exaltation where exaltation gives a free a real soul to wyld construct).

Hmm... Holdens fix? Not sure that would apply. It uses the 2.5 errata and nothing else save for any house rules.

Zaer Darkwail

Up to ST decide would he use it or not. Anyways link here for it.

AKunoichi

Updorting
Quote from: AK47 on November 25, 2012, 06:45:31 PM
Name:Shines Brightly from atop the altar at midday (Shine for short)
Type:Solar
Caste:Zenith
Motivation:Free AnTeng and bring it back to the glory of the first age.
Intimacies:+Her village,+ Her Followers, +Free love, +The sun, +Sexual pleasure, +Cynis Laliwra, -Prudes, -Cowards, -bullies, -The Cold
Anima:A mandala decorated with an infinite fractal pattern tracing out old realm characters and pictograms describing sacred sexual positions.
Anima Power:Can burn one corpse with 1m spending so that body nor soul becomes a undead, adds essence on soak against creatures of darkness and also adds one extra dice to minimum damage against creature of darkness when you have +10 mote anima banner or spend 10m to activate anima power
Birthday:23rd day of Resplendent Fire
Height:4"11
Weight:Please consult bureau of secrets.
Skin:Deep chocolate brown, but often concealed under golden body paint
Hair:Dark brown, braided
Eyes:Emerald Green
Style:Nude with lots of jewelry, but hidden under a long veil when modesty or the elements require.
Charsheet

Strength1Charisma5Perception3
Dexterity3Manipulation1Intelligence3
Stamina3Appearance5Wits3

Archery0Integrity5CraftX
Martial Arts1Performance4Investigation0
Melee0Presence4Lore1
Thrown0Resistance1Medicine0
War0Survival1Occult3

Athletics1Bureaucracy1
Awareness1Linguistics1
Dodge5Ride0
Larceny0Sail0
Stealth0Socialize1

Craft Invested dots
Air0
Earth0
Fire0
Water0
Wood0Magitech0

Specialties
Performance:Preach about Sol Invictus1
Dodge:Nude3XXX:XXX0

Languages:
Firetongue (native), Old Realm

Charms

Integrity
First Excelency, 1m/per dice added
Temptation-Resisting Stance, 6m/scene
Elusive Dream Defense, 5m/Instant (story)

Performance
First Excelency, 1m/per dice added
Heart-Compelling Method, 6m/scene
Husband-Seducing Demon Dance, 10m+1wp/Instant

Resistance
Ox-Body Technique, permament

Occult
Terrestrial Circle Sorcery, Permament

Dodge
Shadow Over Water, 1m/reflexive
Seven Shadow Evasion, 8m/PD (Conviction Flaw)

Linquistic
Sagacious Reading of Intent, 3m/reflexive

Thaumaturgic Arts&Degrees
xxx (+x)

Sorcery
Summon Elemental, +10m

Backgrounds
Artifact2 (Orihalcum Heartstone Bracers)
Manse2 (Jewel of Lawgiver's Authority)
Cult3 (worshippers in her home village/region)
Followers1 (few of her cultists working as servants/aides)
Resource3 (people whom she had converted already giving donations)
Allies3 (Cynis Lalewira, female wood aspect archer)

Merits
Enchanced Features (Highest) (-4pts)

Flaws
Climate sensitivity (Cold weather) (+2pts)

Virtues
Compassion3Conviction3
Temperance1Valor3

Virtue Flaw:
Compassionate Martyrdom

Defense Values (dodge):Physical:7, Mental:8
Soak:Bx/Lx/A0 (unarmored B3/L1)
Health Levels:-0, -1, -1, -1, -2, -2, -2, -2, -4, incapacitated, x3 death
Attacks:Spd 5 Acc +5 Dmg +3B Def +2 Rate 3 Tags: N
Spd 5 Acc +4 Dmg +6B Def -2 Rate 2 Tags: N
Spd 6 Acc +4 Dmg +3B Def -- Rate 1 Tags: N, C, P

Willpower:7

Essence:3
Personal Pool:16/16
Peripheral Pool:38/34
Other Pools:xx
Committed:4

Bonus Points 20/20
Purchase Backgrounds (4pts): Followers up to 1st dot, Allies up to 3th dot
Purchase Merit (4pts): Enchanced Features
Increase Virtue (1pts): Valor up to 3th dot
Increase Willpower (2pts): up to 7th dot
Increase Essence (7pts): up to 3th dot
Increase Attributes (2pts)
Purchase Flaw (-2pts): Climate sensitivity
Background
The child who would become known as Shines Brightly from atop the altar at midday. (shine for short) was born in a village hidden deep in the jungles south of An Teng. The village had been a temple to the unconquered sun in the first age, and even today was still home to a solar cult that had managed to evade detection due to it's geographic obscurity.
The girl was an orphan and thus inducted into the temple at the age of 16 to be one of the sacred whores tending to the needs of the priesthood. Every day at noon she and the other girls would partake in a ritual orgy with the high priest, painted in gold to represent the unconquered sun.
Shine enjoyed this life, but when she was 18, the veil of secrecy sheltering her village was lifted. A circle of Dynasts on a hunting expedition 'stumbled'  across it and decided to have some fun punishing the locals for there heresy. The Dragon bloods tortured and raped the villagers until they swore devotion to the elemental dragons. The high priest who the girl so idolized, was one of the first to renounce his faith in a cowardly attempt to spare his life.
The girl however refused to stoop so low and deny her god. When everyone else had fallen, she was the last to meet the inquisition, and the only one to stand tall. Instead of bowing down to the elemental dragons, she stood up tall and drew her second breath as Shines Brightly.
The Dragon bloodeds were not ready to face an Anathema, and while Shine was not a warrior, they found themselves paralyzed with fear and doubt while the villagers hope was renewed. In addition, one of the dynast's number, a wood aspect named Cynis Lalewira, (the one on the right) who had already been harboring second thoughts about punishing the villagers to harshly just for ignorance, decided to take up arms against her brethren and defend the newly exalted shine.

In the aftermath of the battle, Shine took the position of high priestess and gave the Dynasts a proper burial before beginning to rebuild the village with the help of Lalewira and her surviving servants. Shine might have been content to remain in her village as it's spiritual leader, but after hearing of the state of the outside world from Lalewira, she decided to travel creation to learn how best to serve her god.
Now Shine is traveling disguised as one of Lalewira's personal pleasure slaves. Hiding in plain sight with her golden body paint and orachalum jewelery covered under a silken veil.

Dracorion

Hey guys, guess what?

The OOC and IC threads are up!

Just a reminder, everyone but Marie Reynolds and Chajesdad is clear to post. Pale Enchantress still needs to buy her last charm and update one of her henchghost's BP expenditures, but those are minor details, so she's good to go.

Teo Torriatte

So sorry I haven't posted! My net's been out, so it's been a little tricky to keep up with stuff. I'll go post something now.