[Recruitment/Interest Check] Exalted 2.5: Return of the Mighty

Started by Dracorion, November 08, 2012, 11:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re Z L

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 23, 2012, 03:02:21 PM
*Raises his solitary hand* Scavenger remember? Im sure a lot of that has to be done in secret or away from prying eyes. And fire wander always has the best booze for a guy that lost his arm.

Scavenging is fun too, it's like treasure hunting!

Hmm...I foresee making up a new story for how you lost your arm every time someone asks about it...
A&A

RSGAlex

I wish to reserve the right to talk about somebody's parents or grandparents.  :p
Signature Recreation Pending....

Downloading Drivers 1 of @*.

Please wait warmly.

Dracorion

Quote from: Re Z L on November 23, 2012, 03:13:38 PM
Scavenging is fun too, it's like treasure hunting!

Hmm...I foresee making up a new story for how you lost your arm every time someone asks about it...

"You want to know how I lost my arm? See, my father was a drinker and a fiend, and one night he goes off craaaazier than usual..."

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Re Z L

Quote from: Dracorion on November 23, 2012, 03:18:57 PM
"You want to know how I lost my arm? See, my father was a drinker and a fiend, and one night he goes off craaaazier than usual..."

*Cackles.*
A&A

Dracorion

It's settled. Curious Eyes of Endless Insight is going to end up going Abyssal if I have to ruin everyone's fun to do it.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Dracorion

I'm working on it. Almost everyone's characters are settled, so I'm preparing a slow start to give the rest a chance to catch up. Can't promise today, but I'm trying for tomorrow.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Dracorion on November 23, 2012, 03:33:11 PM
It's settled. Curious Eyes of Endless Insight is going to end up going Abyssal if I have to ruin everyone's fun to do it.

Don't I get a say in this?

Re Z L

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 23, 2012, 03:46:42 PM

Shhh, it'll be alright, it's only soul-shatteringly painful for a few hours.

;D
A&A

Laughing Hyena

Screw off! I ain't giving up the ability to have sex with the living dammit!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 23, 2012, 03:58:07 PM

Being abyssal is no barrier to have hot sex with living. You just get resonance from it and you can vent it after ward if you got around 3-4 essence quite easily that sin ;). Plus with certain charms or artifacts you can interact with ghosts and quite many of them are quite beauties of the past. Plus sex with lunar mate produces no resonance (solar bond interferes with resonance process), nor sex between deathknights.

RSGAlex

Get a Lunar mate with Courtesean's Whatever. The knack that lets them take forms of people by sleeping with them.

Then you can sleep with as many people as you want, as long as they're the same person.

:p

Please wait warmly.

AndyZ

I have yet to see any rule about having sex with the living giving you Resonance.  How does the Lover pull it off?

Laughing Hyena

She does that to enslave the living so she has plenty of strong vassals jockeying for position to become her next deathknight for one thing. Ya know, she does it for malicious purposes that promote death and not for the sake of shunning it.

And again I say no to becoming an abyssal do I make myself clear?

Dracorion

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 23, 2012, 03:46:42 PM

Nope. I'm ruling this game with an Iron Fist. :P But yeah, seriously, don't worry.

Also, Abyssals don't get Resonance for having sex with the living. It's when they have ~feelings~ for the living that they start exploding with Resonance.

Anyway. I've got a very serious query to ask the whole group. If another player wanted to play a second character (as in, two different PCs at the same time), a Dragon King if anyone's interested, how would everyone feel about that?

AndyZ

I'm iffy on someone playing two characters unless they're on very, very often.  Like, being able to post multiple times a day.  No objection to Dragon Kings, though.

Re Z L

Quote from: AndyZ on November 23, 2012, 04:08:32 PM
I have yet to see any rule about having sex with the living giving you Resonance.  How does the Lover pull it off?

The Lover isn't an Abyssal, she's a Deathlord--different rules.
A&A

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, lover is a ancient ghost and she does not get resonance even if she has feelings for someone. Abyssals are the ones being screwed.

However, sex is banned from living for this purpose; 'creating life'. So any sex which has even chance to create live (with traditional vaginal penetration example) would give resonance. That's why being sterile is actually 1pt merit than flaw for abyssals. Also positive emotions towards living person whom you have sex with adds additional resonance.

Basically any or all acts which preserve, care, create, protect or extend life of living is sin by Neverborn and worthy to gain resonance. Fucking with them while being sterile is not offense otherwise.

RSGAlex

Invest in Maiden Tea. From the Nine Silver Wrens Medical League. :p

Please wait warmly.

ChaoticSky

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on November 23, 2012, 12:44:29 AM
Anyone like the TV trope site?  Looking at everyones character sheet my mind automatically registers some.

Fyr the Flameheart: The Chick (The most unusual of the characters), Human Shaped Abomination, Inhumanly Beautiful Race, Lightning Bruiser (Highest Str and Dex of anyone), Rule of Glamorous (Doesn't quite understand reality but it's sure going to make an impressive story), What is this thing you call love? (Doesn't feel emmotions like people do), The Fair Folk, Beyond Good and Evil ( doesn't comprehend the idea of either)
Ive always considered raksha more Blue And Orange Morality than Beyond Good and Evil, the latter implies claiming to be above such distinctions, that is, aware of them, but dismissive. The former implies being being so alien of motive that the terms themselves dont apply anywhere in your train of thought.

But still a cool list!  :-) I never knew there was a rule of glamourous.

As for mysterious second person player, I would hold off a while, let the game get started and settle out, then if they are still around and your happy with their posts, then let them have a second.

Zaer Darkwail

Oh yeah, my comment on second PC for player. I would say with this sized group is better wait how posting goes and then later consider any additional chars. But otherwise no problem with dragon kings themselves altough they would need bit boost like dragon-blood also balance things.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 23, 2012, 03:58:07 PM

I can have sex with the living just fine. My tentacles are quivering with excitement for the chance to get into YOU!

Edit: Well traditional missionary penetrative sex isn't possible for me, but that's because of widows inhuman anatomy. Not because she is an abyssal.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Re Z L

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on November 23, 2012, 05:28:03 PM
I can have sex with the living just fine. My tentacles are quivering with excitement for the chance to get into YOU!

Edit: Well traditional missionary penetrative sex isn't possible for me, but that's because of widows inhuman anatomy. Not because she is an abyssal.

:o

XD

>:)
A&A

Marie Reynolds

What I would not give for an auto calculating excel sheet