[Recruitment/Interest Check] Exalted 2.5: Return of the Mighty

Started by Dracorion, November 08, 2012, 11:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Re Z L on November 22, 2012, 01:11:27 PM
I don't think we're going to go back and redo character creation, the flat xp would just be for during the game.

OOOH ok yes much better than. I really like it for actual in game use.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Dracorion

Right, Enchantress, you forgot to list one of your ability dot purchases in your BP expenditures. You have 30 ability dots listed and 29 BP, but you only have 28 BP spent listed. If you could also separate your specialties listed to Occult (Art of the Dead) 3 and Occult (Art of Enchantment) 1 to keep with the usual format for specialties, I'd appreciate it. But that's just a very minor nitpick.

Other than that, you only have 6 background dots spent instead of 7. Further, you have Artifact 2 listed even though you bought Artifact 3 with BP. And I'd prefer it if you could list more details about your Cult, Ally, Followers, Henchmen and your Obligation. I'm pretty sure your hearthstone is a Stone of Inhuman Beauty, but I'd like to know how an Abyssal got their hands on a four-dot Solar hearthstone.

With regard to the Tentacles of Rapture, I'd appreciate it if you could list their coil rank and how you spent their points. As for the tentacles themselves, I'd advise trying to figure out how to lower their speed, because 7 is quite long. It'd normally be fine if you had other means of attacking, so they'd be like an extra attack every now and then, but you don't other than Sorcery which is already a fairly slow action.

Zaer already gave a few suggestions as for your last charm, especially defensively, but if what you'd rather is a spell then Countermagic is never a bad idea. Neither is summoning or banishment. If you want an attack option, Thunder Wolf's Howl is a very effective combat spell.

Anyway, you're clearly building a social monster rather than a combat monster, so it's okay if you'd rather stay the hell away from any fighting.

There's other issues with your character, but I'd prefer to discuss those via PM.

Quote from: AndyZ on November 22, 2012, 03:01:18 AM
Since we're already discussing house rules, I've got one I'd like to suggest.

Usually, Crafts are done with having to buy each and every craft separately.  Draco, would you allow for that every dot of Crafts you have gives you access to another purview?  This would make it more feasible to be able to do magitech but have enough skills to follow with a group.

Yeah, I'm fairly okay with this method, only I'm limiting it a bit. Each dot of Craft gives you access to an elemental craft, or one esoteric craft of your choosing. Other esoteric crafts other than the one you picked have to bought individually as normal. So, if you get Craft 6, you'd have all the elemental crafts rated at 6 and Magitech, if you chose that one. But if you wanted to get Craft (Genesis), you'd have to buy it the normal way.

As for your new Twilight, it looks good. No comments for me to make aside from what we've already discussed over IM.

Quote from: AK47 on November 22, 2012, 12:41:03 PM
Hmm, as a Zenith I was planning on being a mass social combat character built around Husband Seducing Demon dance. However it looks like there are already a bunch of mass brainwashing machines in the party, and they would probably do my job better than me. So I'm less sure now.

Anyways her name is Shine's brightly and she's a temple prostitute from a hidden village in the jungles south of AnTeng that still worships the unconquered sun. One day a bunch of dynasts found it while on a safari and decided to purge the herresy. Shine refused to bow down to the Dynasts and exalted as a zenith, causing one of them, a wood aspect named Cynis Lalewira, to turn against her friends and defend the village. Now Shine is traveling the world under the guise of Lalewira's slave to judge the current state of creation and form a plan to spread the worship of the sun.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24299180/Documents/Characters/Shines%20Brightly.pdf

This was her character sheet, I might have to update it for the XP requirements for this campaign, but I don't have time now because it's thanksgiving. However it's an outline of her build, the final product would be along those lines. You can use it to compare her to the others.

Well, I don't think anyone has anything like Husband-Seducing Demon Dance, so I think you could go for it. Though with the amount of social monsters we've got in this game, you guys are likely to have the Scavenger Lands worshipping you as the returned Shining Ones within a week.

Which is awesome. If I were a player, I'd be all for that.

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on November 22, 2012, 12:30:08 PM
I just realized that if we go with the flat XP method I have to find 4 more points worth of flaws. The increased cost to backgrounds (something I really enjoyed taking)  eats a lot of extra points.

Yeah, like Andy says, we're only using flat XP costs after the game starts. We're still using BP for chargen.

RSGAlex

Eventually, I want to turn some guy's minions into walking recruiting posters for me.
Signature Recreation Pending....

Downloading Drivers 1 of @*.

Please wait warmly.

PaleEnchantress

Hello Dear Dracorion
I edited my sheet to be more correct after you pointed those things out to me (took out the 1 dot of followers. used it and the unspent background point to get a 2 dot artifact)

Also this is the sheet you requested Sans information on the Henchmen. They are probably ghosts rather than heroic humans. The latter could cause some major resonance issues and I think they are on similar power levels. I know for sure Widow values one ghost (named Seraphic Deviltry) more than any other. They are probably going to be nemisary types. I'll be in posessing of an additional necrotech creation above the tentacles.  Likely a large vessel for a nemessary to control. Depending on where the game starts though Widow may be keeping it at the Cathedral and not with it.

The Tentacles of Rapture (Coil Rank 4)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Body Part 5, Ranged Destruction 2, Lethal Attack 1, Piercing Attack 3, Dex 2, (x2)Str 2, (x2)Accuracy 2, (x2) Damage 3, Only Mildly Unplesant 0,

Sanatized 0, Attunement 0, Air Benediction*

Strength 3, Dexterity 2, Stamina 1; Charisma 0,
Manipulation 0, Appearance 1; Perception 2, Intelligence 1,
Wits 3

Athletics 2, Thrown 4, Stealth 4, Dodge 4, Resistance 2

Attack:
Speed 6, Accuracy +1, D 9L (Piercing), Rate 1, Range 10

Terrifying: (Unlikly to make checks itself. Gives a single dice bonus to Widow's intimidate as long as they are visable)

Health Levels: -0/-1/-2/-4/Incap
Willpower: 10
Essence: 1

* Air Benediction is an enhancement bestowed with one of Widows spells.(-1 speed +2L damage(cold) for a 1m commitment)

The Sirens of Decay (The Cult)

"Reincarnation into this wretched world is a punishment that lasts forever. The void is complete annihilation. Between the two lies your only
escape." - The Widow of the Morning Star

The Sirens of Decay are The Widow's cult. They are similar to most death cults in their view of creation being a cruel chaotic place. The
difference is that they dont crave the complete annihilation of the void. Instead the Widow serves as a deific figure who can deliver their souls
to The Underworld where they can exist eternally rather than be subject to the chaotic whims of the cycle of rebirth. Widow is fairly honest about
the nature of The Underworld. The Siren's are told that if they don't see it as a paradise it is simply the chaotic flaws of creation that have
given them that outlook. Most of their prayers and meditations are spent preparing their minds and spirits to fully embrace the nature of the
underworld and love their lot as The Widow's eternal slaves. The Widow is quite the slave driver for it's ghost servants but it will protect them
from being enslaved by others, and wouldn't condemn them to the eternal suffering of being forged into soulsteel. Ghosts that don't worship it are
a different thing entirely...

Cathedral Catharsis

The Widow's large manse exists in a small shadowland and also serves as it's main temple. Many cultists both living and dead tend to the beautiful structure and elaborate gardens. It is appointed with a Master Necrotech Laboratory (The ability to get this and make necrotech is why I bought more than the automatic 3 resources)

The Hearthstone is indeed The Stone of Inhuman Beauty.  - As for where I got it... When reading the Abyssal book it didn't seem like it was uncommonness for an Abyssal to use any kind of hearthstone (mounted in soulsteel). I thought the hearthstone was something of an extension of the demance being tapped (and thus rather automatic in acquisition). Maybe I need a crash course in hearthstones.

Ally (Also Obligation)

Prince of Shadow and the Widow had a brief tryst. They are good friends and occational lovers, but at the moment the Widow owes Prince a favor for helping it evade their master, The Lover.

AKunoichi

Quote from: Dracorion on November 22, 2012, 03:06:23 PM
Well, I don't think anyone has anything like Husband-Seducing Demon Dance, so I think you could go for it. Though with the amount of social monsters we've got in this game, you guys are likely to have the Scavenger Lands worshipping you as the returned Shining Ones within a week.

Which is awesome. If I were a player, I'd be all for that.

Well I'm just a bit worried about party ballance with so many social monsters, will any of us know how to fight? Maybe I shuold make an ISP instead, or do we already have plenty of those?

Also possible party conflict, when the solar social monster starts preaching life, and the Abysal social monster starts preaching death, and the Rakshasha starts preaching something incomprehensibly compatible with both of them.
That might get ugly.

Also, I'm getting the impression that Shine (built with the bare minimum) needs more BP to be in line with the rest of the party, can somebody glance over it and tell me how much more I need?

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: AK47 on November 22, 2012, 06:11:51 PM
Well I'm just a bit worried about party ballance with so many social monsters, will any of us know how to fight? Maybe I shuold make an ISP instead, or do we already have plenty of those?

Also possible party conflict, when the solar social monster starts preaching life, and the Abysal social monster starts preaching death, and the Rakshasha starts preaching something incomprehensibly compatible with both of them.
That might get ugly.

It's been really hard for me to hunt down everyone's character sheet, Perhaps we should make a post that has a list every person's name and a link to their sheet?

Conflict yes, but being social monsters they are unlikely to resolve the situation with violence. Rivalries between people are pretty common in any game and sometimes it surprises me who ends up rivaling who. It's not always the expected ones.

We do have some real combat monsters as well. I can see at least 3 that fit that role.

AKunoichi

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on November 22, 2012, 06:21:20 PM

It's been really hard for me to hunt down everyone's character sheet, Perhaps we should make a post that has a list every person's name and a link to their sheet?

Conflict yes, but being social monsters they are unlikely to resolve the situation with violence. Rivalries between people are pretty common in any game and sometimes it surprises me who ends up rivaling who. It's not always the expected ones.

We do have some real combat monsters as well. I can see at least 3 that fit that role.

Yes but our cults might start killing each other. And if one of us has an imperfect social defense, social combat can get ugly quick. Brainwashing is fun when it's random NPCs, but lousing control of your character sucks.

I'm not saying we should attack each other on sight, I just see it as a possible course of action. And you are right, it's highly possible our characters could cone to accept each other as representing a natural cycle of creation, and then getting into a fight with another solar because they don't see it the same way, or because unlike a solar and abyssal, the two solars both try to occupy the same niche.

Although I am a bit confused as to how an Abyssal is coporating with solars. I've always been told that if an abyssal is openly defying the deathlords (who are adamant about being Eeeeeeeeeeevil) it's because the deathlord think's it's funny and is setting the abyssal up for something really really nasty. Also resonance.

RSGAlex

Way back here is my guy. I'm going for the Glorious Solar Troll rout in taking Crane. And I'm going to take all of Crane. Perhaps even dip into SHS later on.

And Abyssals don't honestly have as much to fear from (properly statted) Deathlords as the old ghosts are saying that they do. Hell, even just from properly motivated Deathlords (witness the Lion in 1e and then later on).

Please wait warmly.

AKunoichi

Is this one of those cases where the players are better powergamers than the writers, and thus what was supposed to be a scary villain in the book ends up as a punching bag?

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: RSGAlex on November 22, 2012, 06:42:28 PM
Way back here is my guy. I'm going for the Glorious Solar Troll rout in taking Crane. And I'm going to take all of Crane. Perhaps even dip into SHS later on.

And Abyssals don't honestly have as much to fear from (properly statted) Deathlords as the old ghosts are saying that they do. Hell, even just from properly motivated Deathlords (witness the Lion in 1e and then later on).

The Widow particularly gives the Deathlords some respect. It realized that few of them really want to fall into oblivion. It's the never-born who the Widow really hates and views them as ignorant for not accepting the possibility they could find release without destroying everything else.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: AK47 on November 22, 2012, 06:45:43 PM
Is this one of those cases where the players are better powergamers than the writers, and thus what was supposed to be a scary villain in the book ends up as a punching bag?

White Wolf is pretty much notorious for that. Notice that their sample Raksha characters dont even have any stats above 5 when it's practically a given that even a fledgling raksha PC will.

RSGAlex

The Deathlords are overpowered, but what I was referring to was that the original motivation for the Lion had nothing to actually do with Creation. He just wanted to rule over the whole of the Underworld. So you didn't question why his massive armies didn't stomp over the South.

They weren't intended to be used there. But then he became another Deathlord out to conquer Creation and suddenly it became strange why his armies weren't stomping over the South.

And yeah, WW intentionally doesn't powergame the stats of the NPCs. Except where they're absurd.

Please wait warmly.

Re Z L

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on November 22, 2012, 06:03:40 PM
Cathedral Catharsis

The Widow's large manse exists in a small shadowland and also serves as it's main temple. Many cultists both living and dead tend to the beautiful structure and elaborate gardens. It is appointed with a Master Necrotech Laboratory (The ability to get this and make necrotech is why I bought more than the automatic 3 resources)

The Hearthstone is indeed The Stone of Inhuman Beauty.  - As for where I got it... When reading the Abyssal book it didn't seem like it was uncommonness for an Abyssal to use any kind of hearthstone (mounted in soulsteel). I thought the hearthstone was something of an extension of the demance being tapped (and thus rather automatic in acquisition). Maybe I need a crash course in hearthstones.

Demesnes of any kind can exist anywhere, and it's also possible to geomantically change their aspect.  The aspect of a hearthstone has no effect on who can or can't use it, instead it just dictates what kind of effects the hearthstone will have.  Abyssals typically have access to Demesnes inside shadowlands, which are typically Abyssal aspected.  A Solar aspected manse/demesne inside a shadowland would be like an island of creation inside the shadowland (not rules-wise, but thematically), which makes it unlikely to see one in a shadowland at all.

Just takes a little more explanation really--maybe the manse had a bunch of first-age amenities that a deathlord decided to seize by creating a shadowland around it and refitted it for necrotech development.  This would save them the trouble of changing the aspect of the demesne and rebuilding the manse (a process that could take years).
A&A

Dracorion

I'll get around to linking everyone's character sheets in the first post, and responding to other stuff, soon later. Sorry.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: RSGAlex on November 22, 2012, 06:49:42 PM
The Deathlords are overpowered, but what I was referring to was that the original motivation for the Lion had nothing to actually do with Creation. He just wanted to rule over the whole of the Underworld. So you didn't question why his massive armies didn't stomp over the South.

Thats a big crux of my character motivation. The widow can see that even the Neverborn's chosen don't feel the neverborn's cause of complete annihilation of everything. I can think of three only Deathlords that want to embrace oblivion as well, and at least one of them (possibly two) doesn't feel too zealous about taking everything else down with them.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Re Z L on November 22, 2012, 06:55:12 PM
Demesnes of any kind can exist anywhere, and it's also possible to geomantically change their aspect.  The aspect of a hearthstone has no effect on who can or can't use it, instead it just dictates what kind of effects the hearthstone will have.  Abyssals typically have access to Demesnes inside shadowlands, which are typically Abyssal aspected.  A Solar aspected manse/demesne inside a shadowland would be like an island of creation inside the shadowland (not rules-wise, but thematically), which makes it unlikely to see one in a shadowland at all.

Just takes a little more explanation really--maybe the manse had a bunch of first-age amenities that a deathlord decided to seize by creating a shadowland around it and refitted it for necrotech development.  This would save them the trouble of changing the aspect of the demesne and rebuilding the manse (a process that could take years).

I was actually thinking some very similar to that. The Cathedral was original a grand monument to the unconquered sun (Though scoured by the dragon blooded long ago) . The deathlords have both the power and motivation to create a shadow land around it. Whichever death lord did it got a few things from the Cathedral (originally a 5 dot palatial temple). Widow restored a decent amount of it, though its been twisted to reflect Widow's own esthetics. It's still not close to as grandiose as it was. I think it's rather fitting for a Midnight Caste anathema to be using such a structure, really.

Dracorion

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on November 22, 2012, 06:03:40 PM
Hello Dear Dracorion
I edited my sheet to be more correct after you pointed those things out to me (took out the 1 dot of followers. used it and the unspent background point to get a 2 dot artifact)

Also this is the sheet you requested Sans information on the Henchmen. They are probably ghosts rather than heroic humans. The latter could cause some major resonance issues and I think they are on similar power levels. I know for sure Widow values one ghost (named Seraphic Deviltry) more than any other. They are probably going to be nemisary types. I'll be in posessing of an additional necrotech creation above the tentacles.  Likely a large vessel for a nemessary to control. Depending on where the game starts though Widow may be keeping it at the Cathedral and not with it.

The Tentacles of Rapture (Coil Rank 4)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Body Part 5, Ranged Destruction 2, Lethal Attack 1, Piercing Attack 3, Dex 2, (x2)Str 2, (x2)Accuracy 2, (x2) Damage 3, Only Mildly Unplesant 0,

Sanatized 0, Attunement 0, Air Benediction*

Strength 3, Dexterity 2, Stamina 1; Charisma 0,
Manipulation 0, Appearance 1; Perception 2, Intelligence 1,
Wits 3

Athletics 2, Thrown 4, Stealth 4, Dodge 4, Resistance 2

Attack:
Speed 6, Accuracy +1, D 9L (Piercing), Rate 1, Range 10

Terrifying: (Unlikly to make checks itself. Gives a single dice bonus to Widow's intimidate as long as they are visable)

Health Levels: -0/-1/-2/-4/Incap
Willpower: 10
Essence: 1

* Air Benediction is an enhancement bestowed with one of Widows spells.(-1 speed +2L damage(cold) for a 1m commitment)

The Sirens of Decay (The Cult)

"Reincarnation into this wretched world is a punishment that lasts forever. The void is complete annihilation. Between the two lies your only
escape." - The Widow of the Morning Star

The Sirens of Decay are The Widow's cult. They are similar to most death cults in their view of creation being a cruel chaotic place. The
difference is that they dont crave the complete annihilation of the void. Instead the Widow serves as a deific figure who can deliver their souls
to The Underworld where they can exist eternally rather than be subject to the chaotic whims of the cycle of rebirth. Widow is fairly honest about
the nature of The Underworld. The Siren's are told that if they don't see it as a paradise it is simply the chaotic flaws of creation that have
given them that outlook. Most of their prayers and meditations are spent preparing their minds and spirits to fully embrace the nature of the
underworld and love their lot as The Widow's eternal slaves. The Widow is quite the slave driver for it's ghost servants but it will protect them
from being enslaved by others, and wouldn't condemn them to the eternal suffering of being forged into soulsteel. Ghosts that don't worship it are
a different thing entirely...

Cathedral Catharsis

Ally (Also Obligation)

Prince of Shadow and the Widow had a brief tryst. They are good friends and occational lovers, but at the moment the Widow owes Prince a favor for helping it evade their master, The Lover.

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on November 22, 2012, 07:28:54 PM
I was actually thinking some very similar to that. The Cathedral was original a grand monument to the unconquered sun (Though scoured by the dragon blooded long ago) . The deathlords have both the power and motivation to create a shadow land around it. Whichever death lord did it got a few things from the Cathedral (originally a 5 dot palatial temple). Widow restored a decent amount of it, though its been twisted to reflect Widow's own esthetics. It's still not close to as grandiose as it was. I think it's rather fitting for a Midnight Caste anathema to be using such a structure, really.

Alright, Enchantress, looks good. I'd appreciate it if you could add this stuff to your sheet. Also, if your Henchmen are going to be travelling with you, they need to be statted out properly. You can do that, if you prefer, or I can. Also, could you tell me where I could find "Air Benediction" in the books?

Quote from: AK47 on November 22, 2012, 06:11:51 PM

That might get ugly.

Also, I'm getting the impression that Shine (built with the bare minimum) needs more BP to be in line with the rest of the party, can somebody glance over it and tell me how much more I need?

Quote from: AK47 on November 22, 2012, 06:31:15 PM
Yes but our cults might start killing each other. And if one of us has an imperfect social defense, social combat can get ugly quick. Brainwashing is fun when it's random NPCs, but lousing control of your character sucks.

I'm not saying we should attack each other on sight, I just see it as a possible course of action. And you are right, it's highly possible our characters could cone to accept each other as representing a natural cycle of creation, and then getting into a fight with another solar because they don't see it the same way, or because unlike a solar and abyssal, the two solars both try to occupy the same niche.

Although I am a bit confused as to how an Abyssal is coporating with solars. I've always been told that if an abyssal is openly defying the deathlords (who are adamant about being Eeeeeeeeeeevil) it's because the deathlord think's it's funny and is setting the abyssal up for something really really nasty. Also resonance.

You call it party conflict, I call it fun. Anyway, I'd comment on Shine's BP, but for that I'd really have to know how you spent it. The sheets generated by Anathema don't really list that.

Your stats seem fine, but you're kind of lacking in artifacts, I'd say.

Like Enchantress says, you can resolve your differences through discourse. I'd just suggest trying not to social combat each other until one of you is the other's eternal brainwashed subject. People tend not to like that.

I doubt your cults will interact much with each other unless you make them, and even then with both of you as leaders and social monsters of your cults you can probably convince them not to kill each other.

As for Abyssals going rogue... well, the thing to remember is that the Deathlords are all balls-to-the-wall crazy. As long as you don't attack them personally and/or piss them off when you go renegade, they're likely to make only a token effort to kill you, and after that just wait for your to die, since your Exaltation will your return to a Monstrance when you do.

Quote from: Re Z L on November 22, 2012, 07:26:20 PM

Aw hell, thanks a lot Res. I only made a slight modification, since AndyZ retired his Midnight. Now he's a Twilight. In any case, thanks again, this saved me some work. I'll add this to the first post of the thread.

Anyway, everyone can feel free to review each other's sheets now and point out what they think of someone's build, or if I missed anything.

RSGAlex

Well, I'm definitely going to make a deal with the Raksha to get some training in Performance. Then do a little indiscriminate trolling once I hit Ess 3. (Or Sapphire Dusk, either way works out for my limited plans.)

And definitely approve of the Dragon Blood's medical focus. (What specific disease, I wonder.)

Yeah, this group is going to be doing so much talking. Some with actual words, even!

Please wait warmly.

Dracorion

Marie's sheet linked above is actually outdated, but the one linked in the first page is the most recent one. His character no longer has a specialty in a Specifc Disease. :P

Re Z L

Quote from: Dracorion on November 22, 2012, 09:43:48 PM
Aw hell, thanks a lot Res. I only made a slight modification, since AndyZ retired his Midnight. Now he's a Twilight. In any case, thanks again, this saved me some work. I'll add this to the first post of the thread.

Anyway, everyone can feel free to review each other's sheets now and point out what they think of someone's build, or if I missed anything.

My pleasure!  I thought AndyZ had, but since I hadn't seen anything since his last sheet I just left it the same.  Thought about adding Thorn on there too, but since he had no sheet I just left it off for the time being.

Quote from: RSGAlex on November 22, 2012, 10:21:16 PM
Well, I'm definitely going to make a deal with the Raksha to get some training in Performance. Then do a little indiscriminate trolling once I hit Ess 3. (Or Sapphire Dusk, either way works out for my limited plans.)

And definitely approve of the Dragon Blood's medical focus. (What specific disease, I wonder.)

Yeah, this group is going to be doing so much talking. Some with actual words, even!

Training in Performance, eh?  Well what do I get in return?  ;)
A&A

RSGAlex

I'm just glad it was taken in good humor. Anyone want some ice cream, by the way? :p

And in return, either Crane Style, or use of my abilities. (Note to self, get Shedding Infinite Radiance. This makes things even better/nastier.)

Please wait warmly.

Marie Reynolds

Hopefully with the last revisions i have  to make i will be finished by today.

Re Z L

Hmmm...

I have a faint idea of running an Infernals game.  I'd like to see how many of you would be interested before I open it up to the "public".  I could accommodate a handful of players, probably up to 10 at the most.  Don't clog up this thread with replies though, just send me a PM.
A&A

PaleEnchantress

Anyone like the TV trope site?  Looking at everyones character sheet my mind automatically registers some.

Obsidian Fury: The Big Guy, Tomboy and Girly Girl (The Tomboy to to Whisper's girly girl), Amazonial Beauty, Roaring Rampage of Revenge (What she intends to go on), Battle Coupple (with Crow), Good is Not Nice (Looks to be a very violent combatant)

Whispers on the Night Wind: Girl on Girl is hot (really plays it up), Braids, Beads amd Buckskins (has a native american theme), Tomboy and Girly Girl (the more girly of the coupple), The Archer, Mama Bear (to her henchwomen), Guys Smash Girls Shoot (The lesbian version of this), Depraved Bisexual, Femme Fatal, Ms Fanservice (a very sexualized character)

Crow of the Vanquished:
Tall Dark and Bishounen, The Lancer (proably the party dynamic position he will take. A darker backup to our leader), Lightnign Bruiser (Moves really fast, hits really hard), Life Drinker (Already an Abyssal his martial art style has touches of this), Hot Dad, Heartbroker Badass, The Atoner, Anti-Hero (leaning to the heroic side), Dark is Not Evil. Mr Fanservice

Beacon: Badass Bookworm (Martial arts and linguistics, totall ), Fragile Speedster (avoidance based defence), Beware the Nice Ones (Looks like he's set up to be a very mild and good guy - until he flies into an uncontrolable rage), Pintsize Powerhouse (one of the shortest characters, fights hand to hand), Grandma What Massive Hotness You Have (the oldest apperance of anyone, still has an app of 4)

Curious Eyes of Endless Insight: Handicapped Badass, White Haired Pretty Boy, The Smart Guy (Seems fit to fill this role), Occult Detective (with his skills it's inevitable), Close to the Earth, Adventuere Archiologist. Scenery Porn (His backstory includes a lot of description).

Karal Segiyu: Genki Girl (The most upbeat and hyper of the characters), Staff Chick (Healing specialty + staff + female), The White Mage (Not an actuall spellcaster but a close equivilant),  Moe (Im getting this feeling about her). Daddies Girl, Virgin Power (maybe not a virgin but seems the most young and innocent of the characters)

Imara Iselsi:
Asskicking equals Authority (It looks like this is how s/he plans to return their noble house to gloty), The Archer, Boys Smash Girls Shoot (If the character is male we break from this trope, if female out party plays it straight with all the ranged being female)

Saphire Dusk: Ambigously Brown, Jack of All Trades, Spoony Bard (Yes, but unlike the trope she looks to be a very well built character), Bottle Fairy (really likes to drink), Loveable Rogue, Even the Girls Want Her (ALmost seems a specialty), Good Bad Girl (Good girls dont do it, but she does. Yet she isn't a bad person),

Fyr the Flameheart:
The Chick (The most unusual of the characters), Human Shaped Abomination, Inhumanly Beautiful Race, Lightning Bruiser (Highest Str and Dex of anyone), Rule of Glamorous (Doesn't quite understand reality but it's sure going to make an impressive story), What is this thing you call love? (Doesn't feel emmotions like people do), The Fair Folk, Beyond Good and Evil ( doesn't comprehend the idea of either)

Widow of the Morning Star: The Dark Chick (Next to Fyr Widow is the character that stands out the most), Evil is Sexy, Vain Sorceress, Fetish Fuel Station Attendant, Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant, Human Shaped Abomination, Naughty Tentacles, Obviously Evil (You saw what it looks like right?),  Woobie Destroyer of Worlds (It took extream amounts of trauma to turn an innocent into this monster), Anti Villain (Very evil but has some rather heroic goals). Everyone Wants the Hermaphrodite (Not actually intersex, but otherwise correct)