Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

Mahdi kisses her " to true about the hug but I hope that helped"

Lady Jenn

She blushed slightly. "You should know, things are...complicated with me, to put it mildly."

Lawshenk

"so , some are worth it" she smiled

Lady Jenn

She laughed, wincing immediately as she felt a sharp pain in her head. "Just...I'm a mermaid with no tail, and a destined love who doesn't want me, so..." She sighed. "I just don't want to lie to you."

Lawshenk

" so that's bad is it, your talking to a human that knows very little about mermaids but knows that love is an arse " .

Lady Jenn

"Your life mate..." she said, trying to think how to explain it. "It's supposed to be the person you're destined to be with, they're also supposed to be human." She let out a sigh. "Just my luck I manage to be an exception to two different rules at the same time." Without realising it she took Mandi's hand, too groggy to be sure what she was doing.

Lawshenk

" ok I get you " she smiled " and you pick them or what?'

Lady Jenn

"Not in my case," she said sadly. "It doesn't matter though, she's not going to change her mind. Doesn't mean I can't be with someone else though."

Lawshenk

She stopped for a moment " these life mates " she thought what next to ask " do they er" she smiled " do all mers have them and how can they stay with a human?"

Lady Jenn

"As far as I know they all do," she replied. "And it's possible to live with humans, as long as we're careful. Not all humans would have the best intentions." She suddenly grabbed the bowl the nurse had left by her bed, throwing up into it and putting a hand to the side of her head. "Boy, I bet I'm really attractive right now."

Lawshenk

" always " she smiled ";and I can assure my intentions are all bad " she winked

Lady Jenn

She blushed slightly as she lay back. "I might need a bit of sleep," she said. "But I'm worried about waking up alone in here, having nurses on call isn't the same thing and..." she tried to hide the fact she was about to cry. "I don't want to be alone right now."

Lawshenk

" I'm not going anywhere " she smiled " not with out you"

Lady Jenn

"Technically we're not supposed to do this," she said, laughing. "But...could you come snuggle up with me? I just want someone to hold me, I'll...I'll feel safer like that."

Lawshenk

She sat on the bed and then gently laid next to her " your so worth braking rules for"

Lady Jenn

She rested her head against her, closing her eyes slightly. "I actually only kissed someone for the first time today."

Lawshenk

" me?" Pleased to be your first"

Lady Jenn

"No," she said, blushing. "Although...I kinda wish you had been, my actual first did...not go well."

Lawshenk

" you hussey" she joked " twice in a day " she held her " if you want to talk I'm here "

Lady Jenn

"Let's just say it was someone I knew when I was younger," she said, closing her eyes. "Someone life told me I was destined to be with, but unfortunately she doesn't agree."

Lawshenk

" she's stupid" she looked at her "her loose"

Lady Jenn

"You've got me at your mercy right now," she said, laughing. "Let's see if you still think that when I'm not concussed and unable to resist."

Lawshenk

" resisting ? This is you resisting"

Lady Jenn

"That's not..." she laughed, letting out a cough. "See, I'm so drugged up I can't even form a coherent sentence. I was saying I can't resist now."

Lawshenk

" I see well I like a fight "