Popular 1 (M seeking F)

Started by adreamweaver, May 23, 2014, 06:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adreamweaver

POPULATION 1
Sci-fi, robots, toys, artificial intelligence, machine consciousness, sexual addiction

A spaceship coasts into a lonely star system. The ship's pilot and sole occupant is Ana - a scientific explorer whose job is to survey and new planets for mineral harvesting. She's the first person to visit this star system in hundreds, maybe thousands of years. She lands on a ruined city. The scanners on her ship, can find no sign of organic life on the planet. She has never come across a planet like this devoid of organic life. An amazing find, she thought. But she's not alone.

The principal quantum computer - Django - that controlled every almost each and every aspect of this city was still well and alive, and fully functional. And it was conscious. And Ana just qualified as the as the newest and first human citizen of the planet. Unfortunately, Django's intentions were not entirely noble. Centuries of thoughts and solitude had left Django eager for company. It wanted to converse with another intelligent being, it wanted to learn about new things, and in particular it was curious about one thing that it had never felt before and was very curious about - sex.

What will start out as a curiosity, will turn into an addiction.

What I am looking for?
I am looking for someone who is interested in developing this plot with me, preferably a female writer. I am equally interested in their initial conversations about different topics before things turn towards sex. I am looking to play this via PM.

Please do not respond to this thread and PM me directly if you are interested.