Charlie's Ideas and Cravings! [F for M]

Started by CharliexxJane, April 09, 2019, 03:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharliexxJane

Play with me in this space!

Hello, I am Charlie, and this is where I am going to keep my ideas and my cravings. I hope that I'll get better at making these things prettier at some point, but this is what we're going to have to deal with for now.

Firstly, I'd appreciate if you had a look at my Offs and Ons, which explain a lot about what I'm into and the sort of things that I am looking for in a roleplay. This is also some more Kinky Stuff, if you'd like to do some further reading :P To sum all of that information up, I enjoy playing sexually submissive females who are attracted to sexually dominant male characters.

This also seems like the right time to add that if anything I've said interests you, please PM me! I'm happy to discuss things further with you there, or move to Discord or something similar, if that's easier for you.

The following list are settings/story-lines in which I enjoy writing:

• Post-apoc (whether that be zombies, Fallout-style, or Handmaid's Tale-esque dystopia!)
  • General/slice of life romance
  • Horror (monsters, supernatural, psychological thrillers... I love it all)
  • Vampires and werewolves
  • Harry Potter Wizarding Universe
  • Fantasy: magical powers or "gifted" characters
This list is far from exhaustive, just a list of things that I have found myself frequenting over the years. If you enjoy something that is not on this list, I am always up to hearing offers and I would love to hear what you can come up with!

As far as my current cravings go, I have a few that are a little more specific:

• Zombie Apocalypse
    I recently finished the Last of Us, which has sent me down a major craving spiral. While I generally prefer writing original characters, I would certainly be interested if someone wanted to have a shot at further developing Ellie and Joel's relationship (in a scenario where she is aged-up to be legal, obviously).
    I have another fairly specific craving under the "zombie apocalypse" umbrella that I am hoping someone will be able to indulge me in. I would love the opportunity to play a character that is pregnant, either from a previous unspecified encounter, or by your character. There's just something I love about that added element to a zombie drama: the new reason to fight for survival, or to build a better world. If you play this one with me, I will truly love you forever.
  • SCP Foundation
    Hello, it is me, the monster lover. The SCP universe has always had an incredibly fond place in my heart, and after a recent rewatch of Cabin in the Woods (which will always be the unofficial SCP movie, in my opinion) I am deep down into my obsession again. I have less of a firm idea in mind for this one, perhaps we are both Foundation members, and there is a containment breach? Perhaps my character is a researcher, and you are a recently-acquired SCP?
    This is something that I would love to develop a plot for, if anyone is interested in working alongside me on this.
  • Pacific Rim
    This is another one that I have a strange obsession with. I'm totally in love with the world that del Toro created in this movie, and I think that there is so much room for some fun! The weight of the world on your shoulders, knowing that every moment could be your last, the thrill of the battle and all of the adrenaline of being humanity's last defence. Drift compatibility already makes for lots of ~feelings~, whether our characters are childhood friends or complete strangers who have been thrust together. It just sounds like lots of fun! I'd absolutely love to develop a plot for this universe with someone.
  • Superhero/Gifted
    I swear this used to be all the rage back in the day, on the forums where I grew up roleplaying! I've been thinking about it for a while, and I'm just really craving something in this genre! My ideas for this one are fairly loose, I think that it's a fun one where things could be taken down a rather dark route, or we could have a lot of fun with it! Whether our characters play blossoming superheroes, medical experiments on the run, I think it could be great!
  • Pokemon!
    I've got one hell of a craving for a Pokemon game after rewatching Detective Pikachu the other day! I love the concept of Ryme City, where people and Pokemon are living together in a more harmonious way, although in terms of roleplaying, I would prefer for our characters to be humans, with their Pokemon partners played alongside them. I've got an incredibly loose idea of a game that I would like to play in this universe, with MC being a younger (under 20) character that has fallen on the wrong side of the tracks and been enlisted into Team Rocket, which is slowly overtaking the criminal underbelly in Ryme. YC can be another member of Team Rocket, a higher-up perhaps? A concerned citizen that gets her off the streets and takes her under his wing? There's lots of fun to be had!
  • NEW!
    Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defence
    As with all of my ideas, I was watching a movie and I've been struck with a deep craving. This time around, it's Hellboy! I certainly don't know enough about the source material to attempt to play something within that specific universe, but the concept of the Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defence really piqued my interest! I think that it could be fun to explore that setting: a secret underground government organisation that's both a safe haven for paranormal/supernatural/""gifted"" beings, and also a super awesome covert team for spooky missions. Whether we both play supernatural agents, or explore the dynamic between a supernatural agent and their human minder, I think tons of fun could be had here!
    It's just a little concept floating in my head at the moment, but I would love to plot out with someone to make something exciting out of it! :3
Please feel free to PM me if you're interested in anything I've put across. I am always open for ideas, and I would love to work with you to build something great!

CharliexxJane

My life has been kinda crazy with uni, but the trimester is over and I've got time on my hands! I'd love to start something new ;)

CharliexxJane

Another monthly bump! Would love to get something started.

CharliexxJane

Happy August!

I added another current craving this time around, I'd love to get started on something!

CharliexxJane

I added another current craving - I'm definitely in the mood to start a Pokemon game!

CharliexxJane

My life has finally become less hectic, so time for a bump!

I'm craving something werewolf-ey, but all of my current cravings are still a go!

If we've had something that's tapered off, I'd love to hear from you, because I've got the time to focus on these things now x

CharliexxJane

Added on a new current craving - the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense!

Feel free to hit me up if this interests you :)

TheGuiltySurvivor

CharliexxJane

Got a bit of a craving for something in the Harry Potter universe - hit me up with ideas!

CharliexxJane

Wow - I just received an email, and I've had this account for a year! Seems like a good time to give this interest check a little boost!

CharliexxJane

CharliexxJane

Aaaaaand uni's out for the time being! I'd love to get something started :)

CharliexxJane

Uni is finally over for the forseeable future. The nightmare year of mine seems to have finished taking crazy turns. Taking a break for my mental health, which means I can finally get back to writing for fun. Please reach out if you're keen!

CharliexxJane

Officially free from studying! PM me if this piques your interest x

Ilukhan92

Zombie Apocalypse? After the ending of last of us? I haven't played the last of us 2 yet.

CharliexxJane

Would love to get something started before Christmas! x

CharliexxJane

CharliexxJane

Just a little bump while I put something new together. Feel free to shoot me a PM 🥰

CharliexxJane