U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

*cries*

Banned for not comforting me in my banned state.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Comforted with hugs, then banned.

Galanthor

banned so you can still comfort her in banland

Adrianna Paige

bans you so you can join them...
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Galanthor

banned so banland becomes a happier place

PennyNarrows

Banned for having too many bans in one sentence. ;) teehee.

Mordred

Banned for making it difficult for my eyes to focus on.. damn.. forgot what I was going to day. Why do I feel this sudden urge to bite? Ok.. please make your way into my dark little banning room. You don't think I'm up to anything now, do you?
*See Pillory*

blue bunny sparkle

Mordred is banned for not being up to anything!

Adrianna Paige

bans herself so she can be in Mordred's dark little ban room.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

blue bunny sparkle

Bans you for banning yourself!

Robelwell202

Banned, for banning the previously self-banned banned person that was banned by being banned by themself, and banning themself for...

Aw, you get what I mean, right?
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Caitlin

Banned, for rambling on!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not liking rambling people!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Caitlin

Banned, for having blue hair instead of purple hair!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for having boring blond hair!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Galanthor

banned for to much awesome

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for your hot avie!

Insanityenviesme

banned for banning people with pretty avis!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for so  many reasons!

Auron

Banned for not giving specific reasons for a banning!

Insanityenviesme

banned for obsessing over technicalities
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Galanthor

banned for ninjaing me

Auron

Banned for being ninja'd!

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for ninjaing me! haha

Auron

Banned for being ninja'd! (again :P)