When The Women Come Out To Dance (Literary, romance, FxF mostly, some FxM)

Started by Ron Don Volante, April 23, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Don Volante

Hey! It's been a while since I've done one of these but here goes. A few things to know about me:

• Because of work, me struggling to finish my novel, and married life I will probably only post once a week maybe longer. I can't rush this so if you're looking for something quicker (which I understand) I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere.
    • In that vein I'm very interested in quality over quantity. I take my writing pretty seriously so I hope you do too.
    • Way more interested in plot and characters than smut. Admittedly, I'm not the best at writing smut but I do like it. I would say 80-90 plot/10-20 smut.
    • I like deep plots and extensive character write ups so expect some back and forth before and while we write. Again, the preperation will make for a better story in the long run. IM (Discord, Slack etc) would be ideal but PM is perfectly fine.
    • The plots below are what I'm currently really interested in writing right now but you can find a list of characters and plots in my signature. If something there really sings to you please send me a PM and we can discuss the possibilities. Because of complexity and muse it may be hard for me to jump into a particular story but you never know.
    • I am a cis-gendered straight male but the vast majority of characters I'm interested in writing for are female, many (but not all) of whom are bisexual or lesbian. I don't mind writing a FxM and the gender of mypartner is irrelevant to me but I know this can bother people so I am up front about it here.
    • I'm really interested in world building and have my own fictional American city that I usually put my stories in. Building up the world is usually as important as the characters and plot for me. Hopefuly, you're the same way!
    • I encourage you to check my post history to get a sample of my writing style to see if we're compatible.

With that out of the way...here are the plots!
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Ron Don Volante

Sweet Trunk Music
Don't go growing a conscience on me. I've been down that road. It doesn't lead you to anything good.

On the shoulder of a highway outside of the glitzy New England city of New Lyonesse, the body of a skin flick director is found in the trunk of his own sleek BMW. The Narragansett State Police has seen this before: “trunk music” the hallmark of a mafia hit. The brass files it under “Scumbag-On-Scumbag Crime” and seems otherwise uninterested but too many things just don’t line up for detective Vivian Cho. The glitter from a certain strip club on the victim’s hands and the picture of a handsome young man in his wallet is just the start.

But, just when Vivian thinks she’s on firm ground the bottom falls out. Soon she’s dealing with a complex web with a mysterious and beautiful woman at the very center. And when her personal life flares up with her ex, her daughter, and an old romance coming back at the exact wrong time, Vivian is more off balance than she’s ever been. Running on instincts and nerves, with a short fuse and everything to lose, Vivian must prove herself not just by breaking the case, but by surviving it.

This story is heavily based on Season 2 of the show Bosch and the related Michael Connelly novel, Trunk Music. I’d like to write for Vivian and someone either writing one of the other characters (Vivian’s partner, her love interest, the widow femme fatale, the young reporter) or even a number of other characters as we unfold the mystery of the story together. This would be more of a collaborative writing project rather than a typical RP but I imagine the result would be worth the effort.

More pictures of Vivian Cho

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Ron Don Volante

Welcome To The Good Place
Why do bad things always happen to mediocre people who are lying about their identities?

One day, Chandi Vishnugupta opens her eyes in a well furnished office, sits in front of a kindly looking elderly man named Gabriel, and listens to how she is dead and her endless Good actions on Earth, everything from raising millions for clean drinking water in impoverished cities to saving not one but three drowning children, have brought her to a plane of existence meant for the truly Good People: The aptly named Good Place. Here, she’s assigned to a Gabriel's picturesque Neighborhood #2432615184 for herself and three hundred and twenty one other people, is given a house that perfectly fits her wants, specifically a small and adorable Cape Cod style house decorated with lots of pictures of festive clowns, and is introduced to her Soulmate: Avery. Oh, and as a way to welcome the new arrivals, Gabriel will be throwing a huge party later that night in the Neighborhood town square. Chandi smiles politely and rolls with it hiding one, tiny, eensy weensy, barely significant fact from Gabriel, Avery, and the other residents.

See, Chandi Vishnugupta was not a Good Person. Really, she was rude, crude, selfish, uncaring, and thoughtless to other people. On the other hand, she wasn’t a Bad Person, either. She had never killed anyone, commited arson, stole from anyone, and she certainly never backed into a parked car in a neighborhood where she was distributing flyers for an appliance store sale, hit another car when she tried to finish her turn, then drove over a kid’s RC car when she fled the scene without giving her insurance info to anybody. In other words, Chandi is not a Good person or a Bad person but a Medium Person. You could say she’s the Cincinnati, Ohio of people.

But Chandi finds out there is no Medium Place. Just a Good Place and a Bad Place and that Bad Place sounds...well Bad! Unable to hide her secret she tells her “Soulmate” Avery about the mix up and begs for help. Avery is reluctant but when a number of Chandi’s Bad (well… semi-Bad) actions wreak total havoc in the Neighborhood, all of which are dark reflections of those Bad/Semi-Bad actions, the unlikely pair realize that there’s trouble in Paradise. And that trouble will fork everything up unless Avery can find the good in Chandi and turn this Medium (or Semi-Bad) Person into a truly Good Person that deserves her spot in the Good…

Wait a second. Why can’t I say ‘fork’? Oh Neighborhood #2432615184 has also banned swearing. And if that’s not bullshirt I don’t know what is...

A fandom of The Good Place that could follow the general plot with different characters or go in a totally different direction. I’d prefer Chandi’s “Soulmate” to be female but the character can be male as well so long as he or she starts of as completely incompatible but the two grow to bond as the story goes on.

Other possibilities is you playing Chandi (or someone in her place as the main character) while we construct the rest of The Good Place around him or her. This would include writing the Janet, Jiyanu/Jason, and Tahani character equivalents. I wouldn't be "GMing" this story playing the role of Gabriel and /or the other characters or we could write them all together.

More Pictures of Chandi Vishnugupta

Ron Don Volante

It’s A Good Family
A monster had arrived in this household. This monster can read every mind and feel every emotion. This monster can alter the past and the present on a whim. This monster can change people into insects or grotesque horrors or something worse.
This is the monster.

In the good upper middle class town of Dudleyville, lives Mary Fremont, the pretty daughter of Bill and Agnes Fremont, younger sister of Hannah Fremont, a student at Serling High School, and pillar of the community. All the good citizens of Dudleyville love Mary and her good family. How could they not, after all? Especially when every memory they have of Mary is so good and people who think otherwise seem to...well why would anyone think anything about Mary that isn’t good? That’s just silly.

You see, Mary is not really a member of the Fremont family. She’s not really a teenage girl. She’s not really even a human being. Appearing one day as the younger daughter she will only say she’s come from “Peaksville” and has had the form of Mary Fremont granted to her not by choice. While the entire world very much remembers and has evidence of Mary’s past years, her “mother” “father” and “sister” aren’t so lucky. They know that there is some sort of beautiful abomination in their midst, with their DNA and name, but are powerless to do anything but be her captives...and teachers.

To make matters worse Mary’s power on Earth is almost god-like. She can change history, read thoughts and, most disturbingly of all, has total control of human beings. With a snap of her fingers she can alter anyone or anything’s form, from cosmetic changes to Cronenberg-esque grotesques. Additionally while she has the form of a teenage girl, she does not have the memories, qualms, or social mores of someone her age. She only has a crude understanding of  simple concepts like friendship, romance, school, and, worst of all, familial relations.

And when Mary develops sexual feelings for the only person whose company she truly enjoys, things get complicated. Because even though society would normally rejet her pairings they know better than to question such a good relationship. And if they don’t, they’ll soon find out just what a girl like Mary is capable of doing to people who don't think her decisions are as good as she thinks they are. And after a few explosions and horrific transmogrifications they learn just how good it is to let Mary do what she does.

After all life with Mary Fremont is good. Real good!

Heavily inspired by this famous episode of The Twilight Zone among other things. I'd love to play the part of Mary who has a pretty severe case of Blue and Orange Morality along with near omnipetent powers and living in a typical upper class American high school. I like the idea that while she may have a "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" and "friends" outside the family she thinks and treats them as actual pets. Her real love is for her family but, as she's not truly human, her love for them is no different than lust despite the incestous overtones. The object of Mary's affections can be her mother or father or (my preference) her older sister who has to submit to the horror of being with a family member (they have the same DNA and same natural repulsion they'd normally have even though it's not all real) in order to keep a lid on Mary's horrific excesses. I have more detail in my head but would love other details from a potential partner.

Ron Don Volante

Warning: Descriptions of depression and trauma below
Plastic Love
(Taken)

If I suddenly drop my glass on the floor and burst into tears, please don't ask me why.

Constance Wong had a charmed life. Just two years ago, she was a successful lingerie model who has walked for the biggest fashion houses in the world. She was a millionaire, famous throughout the world, living in a luxury penthouse in Manhattan, and married to an A-List actor. And after she got pregnant she knew her life would take another wonderful step.

Then things changed.

Constance's miscarriage triggered a cascade that put a permanent rift between her and her husband Bakari. Eventually she had stopped talking much to the love of her life but found the words to ask for a divorce when Bakari was caught having sex with his co-star by a tabloid. The depression came next and coupled with the exhaustive schedule of an international model Constance finally suffered a terrible physical and mental break in public.

After spending a brief time in a mental health facility, Constance lightens her modeling schedule. And with the divorce settlement and wise investments giving her as much money as she needs, she had the time and resources to explore just what total freedom can afford her. Clubs, recreational drugs, parties, and an endless parade of superficial acquaintances, short romantic relationships, and one night stands all follow. She spends more time obsessing about her furniture, clothes, makeup, and social media accounts than she does about her mental health or her increasing dependence on alcohol. And, when she’s had way too much to drink, and is pouring out her woes to whoever might listen, she reveals that she has become something she’s always hated:A Plastic Person with nothing to look forward to in life except for Plastic Love.

And what are the odds that someone could teach Constance that love is more than a game?

A romantic story about mental health, the seduction of wealth and the superficiality it brings, alcohol abuse, and loss. Not exactly light fare, but it would be interesting to explore with the right partner. This story could go multiple ways: starting as a one night stand that leads to something more, meeting another model or person in the fashion business, or even just a chance meet. The other character can be any gender. Interested in any ideas you might have.

Musical Inspiration for Plastic Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gj47G2e1Jc
Lyrics
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/plastic-love-plastic-love.html-0

Despite my sudden kisses and passionate looks
Don't get upset with the program of this love
I've been dealt with hellos and goodbyes so neatly
In due time, everything will end - Don't hurry!

I've been hurt in love ever since that day
I've been living with my days and nights switched
While I had spent my nights dancing till morning in fashionable disco clubs
I've learned this magic - I'm sorry!

Never love me seriously
Love is just a game, if I'm having fun, then it's OK
Fancy dresses and heels are like friends that decorate my closed heart in my loneliness

Ironically, every guy who asks me out resembles him
For some reason, it brings back my memories
If I suddenly drop my glass on the floor and burst into tears, please don't ask me why

I've been hurt in love ever since that day
I've been living with my days and nights switched
While I had spent my nights dancing till morning in fashionable disco clubs
I've learned this magic - I'm sorry!

Never love me seriously
Love is just a game, if I'm having fun, then it's OK
Fancy dresses and heels are like friends that decorate my closed heart in my loneliness

When I fall asleep at high speeds in the late of the night
Only halogen lights shine in a charming way
Even if a voice whisper to you
That I'm a woman cold as ice - Don't worry!

I'm just playing games I know that's plastic love
Dance to the plastic beat another morning comes
I'm just playing games I know that's plastic love
Dance to the plastic beat another morning comes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vunm-W-ovLc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HInA9jKyoKE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDZcO3MrT2w

More pictures of Constance

Ron Don Volante

The Falcon And The Falconer
So I lied. I cheated. I murdered. But the most damning thing of all, I think I can live with it. Because a guilty conscience is a small price to pay for the safety of the world, so I will learn to live with it.
Because I can live with it. I
can live with it.

Sita Shenoy isn’t like most Metahumans. It wasn’t her power over visible light that was unique. Nor was it hr background as the upper middle class daughter of Indian immigrants in America. Nor was it her scores at the famous Midvale School of the Metagifted. Nor was it the results from the endless battery of mental evaluations she had received. In fact, even Sita herself believes she is like all the other Metahuamns and will land on one of a number of Metahuman crime fight teams throughout the world to begin her advanced training just like every other Metahuman that chooses a life of public crime fighting.

Only instead of reporting to a team at their HQ she reports to an odd single Metahuman who is dressed not in a costume but normal clothes. It turns out that someone has selected the young Sita for crime fighting of a very different sort. True to her hero name, Sita as Dark Star will be operating in the dark, away from the sunlight that Super Hero Metahumans thrive in. She’ll learn to do what is necessary, no matter the cost to herself, in order to save the world.

And her training starts now.

A superhero story about operating quietly in the very dubious and shadowy world of covert ops and super heroes. Inspired by The Authority, Planetary, and Justice League Dark (as well as certain movies) this could go in many ways but the focus will be on the young naive super hero getting roped into a world she may not want to enter but quickly adjusts when she realizes how essential it is for the security of the world. I’d like to write for Dark Star with you writing the Handler, who can be of any gender but is older, cynical, tough as nails, and a ruthless trainer with any powers you like. The overall plot can be planned although I have some suggestions and ideas on why Dark Star is chosen for this role.

Ron Don Volante

The Doll Squad
You work hard, you screw over everybody that you love, you hurt, you rob, you kill indiscriminately then maybe... just maybe, if you're lucky, you become a three bit gangster.

In business and in crime, often two different sides of the same coin, a lot of money can bring together many wayward personalities. There’s no better example of this than The Doll Squad. Four women brought together for a dangerous Job that goes off so successfully it inspires them to come back together for another Job. And then another. Soon, the tales of an all-women stick up and robbery crew becomes a legend in and of itself.

But with all that attention comes heat. And with heat comes the pressure to lay low. All four women return home and settle back into their old lives and their old routines. But all that success has changed their old lives and their old routines and now they have to deal with the fallout: An angry husband and alienated kids. A rudderless business and angry investors. A lost relationship and a string of unhappy lovers. A home and family that was no longer welcoming. Soon, it becomes clear that there’s more to deciding when to retire than the size of one’s bank account.

The four eventually find themselves together one night over drinks when they discuss the possibility of another Job. One last huge score to set them all for good. One last Job to scratch that itch and get their lives back on track. They’ve all had such a great track record, there’s no way there could be any complications.

Right?

Linh O’Donnell, The Muscle

I’m rich. I’m miserable. I’m pretty average for this town.

Linh O’Donnell (nee Nhu) once had a life that seemed to have been sprung from the pages of a thriller novel. Longing in luxury hotels, party yachts, and mega mansions, she earned a living as one of the most beautiful thieves on the West Coast. Just as comfortable in a bikini with a drink in hand at a raucous party as she was in a balaclava with an M14 holding up a mobster stash house, she gained a reputation as mean, aggressive, intelligent, ruthless, and highly competent.

A woman like that has enemies of course. After cutting a deal with a particular Mafia family she relocates, leaves her old life behind, gets married, and has two children before settling in an upper class life. The perfect ending crooks often dream of.

Or so it would seem. A decade into her “retirement” Linh finds that the straight life is not all it’s cracked up to be. Her husband’s business, founded with Linh’s ill gotten gains, is struggling especially considering the cost of the lavish lifestyle they’ve acclimated themselves to. Her sixteen year old daughter is a rebellious bitch that provides nothing but stress. Her younger son struggles with chronic asthma. Her days are filled with the boring tedium of working nine to five, dealing with a family that drives nails into her brain, and always ending with the sweet embrace of alcohol.

Then Linh had the misfortune to run into a talented, intelligent, and resourceful young woman named Devone. It wasn’t long before she took the young woman under her wing. And not long after that until the temptation became too great and she found herself assisting Devone in a number of criminal endeavors. Soon she and Devone was in a Crew and pulling Jobs and rolling in the dough, as if she needed more of it.

But it was just going to be this one time and this one job. Just to scratch that itch. Then life would go back to normal. Right?

Devone Williams, The Brains

All they wanna do is drag a motherfucker down and live in the past.

From almost the day she could talk, Devone Williams had two paths presented to her as a black woman born in the projects.. Live a standard life in the working class. Or live the brief, sex and violence filled life of a gangbanger in the hood. Devone was too smart for both of them and planned to prove it. For years, she was able to do just that. After joining a drug crew she rose rapidly despite her age, gender, and her violent reaction to anyone who wanted to take advantage of the pretty gangster. When most of her drug crew got sent away, Devone cleverly managed to get away with a few misdemeanors charged though she was lucky enough to receive the maximum penalty for all of them. 

But then her day job as a repossessor, working for a sleazy credit scammer posing as a car dealer, leads her to run into a woman of skill and intelligence named Linh. It turns out Linh was quite the bad ass back in the day before her retirement and now finds a thrill in helping and mentoring Devone. Soon they join a Crew and Devone makes exponentially more money in one Job than she did in a lifetime of hustling. She spent time traveling and enjoying the high life finally returning home.

But home isn’t what it used to be. When it becomes clear Devone has made it big, the reaction came in two flavors: Bootlickers desperate for ‘investments” from her or accusations of ‘selling out’ and ‘forgetting her roots.’ Soon the home she never liked became even less tolerable while she still felt an exile. It becomes clear that her old life is over and it’s time to continue her new life. With just one last Job with her old crew. Then she’d be able to move on, no problem. Right?

Angelina Calderon, The Wild Card

There's a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don't need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what.

Angelina Calderon was born and raised in the Farmington neighborhood of south central Los Angeles, to an absentee white father and an overworked Mexican mother. She boosted her first car at the age of eleven and seemed to be as comfortable on four wheels as she was on two legs. By the time she got her legal driver’s license she was already an accomplished car thief and driver. Not soon after she got that driver’s license, Angelina received the worst threat to “her honor” that led to her viciously stabbing the Byz Lat gang associate of her cousin that wanted more than a tune up from her. Her cousin and the Byz Lat helped her but made the price clear: Angelina was a Byz Lat now. Angelina threw herself into her new role with gusto, barely attending school but attending more than her share of drive bys, robberies, and stick up of rival gangs throughout LA. Eventually, she became simply known as “La Operadora”: The Driver.

After a stint in prison after she turns seventeen, Angelina workedas a car girl for a grabby and corrupt car dealer. Eventually she Devone, her coworker who introduces her ‘mentor’ Linh. It’s not long before Devone and Linh offered Angelina job as a Driver. Tired of hocking fancy cars to marks for a credit scam, Angelina joins up. Soon, she’s pulling huge Jobs, driving souped up cars throughout the world, dodging cops and ripped off gangsters and wanna-be mercenaries expertly.

Once the Doll Squad goes into ‘retirement’ the girlfriend Angelina made in prison is released and the two reunite. But things have changed since Angelina was in the clink and her happy reunion quickly turns sour despite the comfortable life Angelina is able to provide them. Infidelity, dangerous hijinks, heavy drinking, and bickering makes life difficult. So when her former partners come back to her with one more Job she can’t say no. After all, one more Job and she’ll have enough to move to a new place with her girlfriend and reset their relationship. It’ll all work perfectly. Right?

Liz Queen, The Looks

Oh my god, thirty years old and I get my kicks doing blow with eighteen year old kids whose only claim to fame is that people know better what their vagina looks like than their face. I should be sent to prison, shouldn't I?

Being too good too young is always a risk. Nobody epitomizes that better than Liz Queen, much better known as Liz The Lez. She started her career at seventeen, living with working class parents, struggling in school, and lying about her age to get a job as a cocktail waitress at a club. By the time she was twenty three she was co-owner of two clubs. By the time she was twenty seven she owned half a dozen clubs. There wasn’t a person in the club scene that didn’t know her and she was a pillar of the LGBT community for opening one of the most successful lesbian bars on the coast. Soon the eccentric young lesbian woman was hob nobbing with snobs as well as the ultra rich, the A-List famous, and the inner circle powerful.

Then the recession hit. Liz’s revenues dropped like a rock and to stay afloat she did what every American business person does when the going gets tough: she borrowed money from less-than-scrupulous organizations with a rather intense repayment plan. Soon enough, she jumps right out the frying pan and into the fire. Facing an almost insurmountable debt, her creditors give her an amazing opportunity to alleviate her debt: robbing a group of corrupt cops involved in smuggling. Liz turned to the one person she knew who would have that expertise, and be willing to do it at a reasonable rate. Linh was happy to accept, despite her forced retirement, and had just the pair of women to so it with. There was just one catch: Liz had to be part of the Job.

After training and the adrenaline pumped thrills of the heist, Liz decides this is an exciting, and lucrative, supplement for her income. Splitting time between running several clubs, juggling a relationship with her frustrated long time fiance, and robbing high value targets throughout the world wasn’t easy. In fact, when she finally puts down the ski mask, guns, and getaway cars her business is falling apart along with her social life. And while her loan with those former creditors is done, it turns out they’re not done with her. Just one more job and she’ll forever be free and clear not just of The Mob but of all the problems that she was dealing with. It will all work out in the end. Right?

Yes I love heist films and yes I love the Grand Theft Auto series and yes I love writing women characters so this is bringing it all together. There are a number of possibilities and while I will, probably, be focusing on one of the members of The Doll Squad, I can write for all of them if the story calls for it. I'm interested in writing for any (or all) of the four women, most likely focusing on one of them vis a vis YC though you can write for one of them if I really like your ideas. I generally write a post a week and prefer to discuss details over Discord once we get to know each other but PM works perfectly fine as well.

Some possibilities include:

• All of the ladies have a significant other who has to deal with the fact that their loved one's job. He/She may know what the lady's real work entails or might not. Either way their relationship is probably not healthy and filled with strife. YC would be the girlfriend, boyfriend, or spouse of one of the Ladies. We can work out the details, but  For the record: Linh is straight, Devone and Angelina are bisexual, and Liz the Lez is, obviously, a lesbian.
  • The group needs a fifth member for their next big job. They don't necessarily need to have a female member and a male one may mesh well for the story, if not with the team itself. Possible jobs could be more muscle, a hacker, a safecracker, or an inside man/woman. The possibility of romance would be a must and the complications that arise from that would be a blast to play with.
  • There have been a number of Interpol Blue Notices on the Doll Squad since they’ve gone international, not to mention information being seeked out on them by several state and federal police in the United States. Thanks to clever disguises, well planned getaways, and excellent hacking and forgery they still haven’t been reliably identified by any police organization. That doesn’t mean they aren’t still trying, however, and YC is one of them. He/She could try to infiltrate the group, go after one of their loved ones, or even use one of their enemies to flip on them. Seduction is not out of the question, of course.
  • It’s not just the cops who are looking for The Doll Squad. While about half their Jobs have been against banks and jewelry stores the other half have been against other criminals. From drug kingpins in Los Angeles, to the Five Families of New York, to the Bratva in London, and beyond there’s no shortage of dangerous people who want the Doll Squad’s hides...quite literally. Assassins, bounty hunters, cleaners, hackers and other unsavory types are out for blood and have less scruples than The Doll Squad’s enemies with badges. Like a cop, YC could use any means to get ahold of the Squad, either by blackmailing them, setting them up to get captured by the police, or the classic seduction and betrayal.

Ron Don Volante

Esmeralda Of The Wolves
So, what does it feel like to kill a man?

Twenty five year old Esmeralda Villalobos has not had an easy life. Arriving in the United States from Colombia at twelve she has had to put up with struggling with the language, the culture, and living in the working class. Esmeralda is not like other people though. Seeing the death of her father shortly after coming to the United States had a devastating impact on the young girl. But where others would suffer depression or trauma, the experience gave Esemerelda something else.

You see, Esmeralda has a fetish for death.

A quirky and introverted, but very attractive woman, with a strange love for Brazillian culture in general and Brazillian bossa nova music in particular, Esmeralda didn't find interest in either pursuing a med school or jobs in the medical field. Then she discovered an unusual job for the unusual company, Sunlight Cleaning. Sunlight specializes in crime scene cleanup which is a well-paying job that any intelligent person can do, so long as squeamishness isn’t an issue. Taking and excelling at the job, Esmeralda quickly finds herself increasingly fascinated with murder and what that drives the perpetrators of it…

Idea #1

New Lyonesse is a city known for having a particularly lascivious, decadent, and dark upper class even for an increasingly economically stratified country. And when a series of serial-murders strike men and women of this elite group, the media jumps all over it. Especially when it turns out just how horrible these “blue bloods” are once newspaper reporters swarm in and report on every sexy and scandalous detail of the deceased’s lives. Soon the Blue Blood Butcher racks up a body count of a half dozen and counting and it is Sunlight Cleaning that is contacted to clean up the mess long after the police and media have left the scene of the crime.

Esmeralda, with her knowledge of anatomy, becomes obsessed with murder scenes after she cleans them. Not only does she piece together evidence, pour over all media accounts, eavesdrops on conversations of police and forensic examiners, she begins to have fantasies about meeting the Blue Blood Butcher and falling in love with him…or her.

The problem is, when Esmeralda discovers a vital clue that the police and everyone else misses, she doesn’t report it. Rather, she decides to make her fantasies come true…

Idea #2

Esmeralda has trouble with feelings, namely having them. Despite her attractiveness, being a soft spoken introvert with a lack of interest in sex but a strong interest in esoteric hobbies has made Esmeralda's love life less than interesting. Relationships rarely last longer than a date or two, with her happy to put on an appropriate mask for a free dinner and to keep up appearances with her family.

That is until Esmeralda meets him. Boisterous, strong, and handsome the object of affection quickly reveals himself as sadistic, cruel, abusive, sexist...and another almost animalistic quality that Esmeralda finds irresistible. Beyond any mere infatuation for a Bad Boy, Esmeralda is compelled to pursue him and pursue she does. Eventually, she finds out what has got her dark sixth sense so interested: her new beau is a hit man.

Instead of being repulsed or frightened, Esmeralda is thankful to find the first person who can introduce her to the underbelly where death is cheap and plentiful. And when she gets deeper and deeper into her lover’s schemes, from kinky sado-masochistic power exchange in the bedroom all the way to body disposal, Esmeralda discovers what kind of monster she has become...and what kind of monster she could be.