The Punishment [NC][EX] (need 1 M and 1 F)

Started by elfguy, July 22, 2010, 09:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

When a young, gentle and happy girl got home one evening, after work, to meet her loving boyfriend, she suddenly has a suspicion that not everything is right. She found some clues that led her to believe that he was cheating on her. The next evening, she decided to find out, and followed him. Sure enough, she got her proof. He was indeed cheating on her. She got pissed off, and decided she never wanted to see him anymore. But, that wasn't enough. She also wanted him to suffer for what he did.

So, the young girl went to see her friend Sasha for help. Sasha is a biker, a strong girl, used to the rough life on the street, with tattoos and piercing, who dominated many guys over the years. The girl told Sasha what happened, and that she wanted revenge, and of course Sasha agreed to help. So the next evening, the girl brought her boyfriend to Sasha's home, not telling him that she knew about his cheating, and then the guy received the beating of his life. Blood, broken bones, sexual domination, everything.

This RP will start as the happy couple ring Sasha's door bell.

I'm looking for someone to play the male part, hopefully an average guy, in his 20s, who can take care of himself but not too strong, not someone who is used to physical fights certainly. You must obviously be open to being beaten up and abused in many different ways.

I'm also looking for someone to play the female part, a young, sweet girl, very gentle, but who will become pissed off when the guy breaks her heart. Not being physically strong, or used to physical fights or domination, you will mostly help out with verbal taunts and by assisting Sasha.

Sasha will be played by me. She is 28 years old and very ruthless and dominant.

----

elfguy

----

Scya

I would be interested but can't decide wich role I would like to play
A&A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78650.0

A bit braindead at the moment so please excuse longer wait times then usual.

elfguy

Well let's wait to see if we get another then.
----

SheenaTiger

*raises hand* as most often... i am open for play ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

elfguy

Please specify which role. They are very different. The male part needs to be open to a lot of abuse, in all forms. The female part will be sort of a side-kick to Sasha, which will be dominating.
----

SheenaTiger

talked with scya, will get the hits again like in beatdown ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

elfguy

If you two are fine with it show me some char sheets and we can get started.
----

Scya

Sam is 22 year old and comes from a good neighborhood. She really loved her boyfriend and was thinking that he was the right man to marry him, and than this happend , after she gave him her virginity some years ago. he was seeing some Asian hussy with big boobs and that after she said that infidelity would be a big no for her because her father left her  mother. She doesn't really know what Sasha has in store for him but she thinks it will be fitting.
A&A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78650.0

A bit braindead at the moment so please excuse longer wait times then usual.

SheenaTiger

Dave Gerrot is one of the guys who takes life easy. With his 24 years it feels as if he spends more time at parties then he spends time at work, and flirts away on each and every of them. For the last couple of months he met nearly every week a hot and 21 years old asian chick he picked up at one of those parties, and had fun with her.

Dave was always careful not to spend to much money for the girls he fucked, since he met them only for that one reason. His cute Sam was something else, he cared for her, but his quality time with her was not as fun and thrillign as with other girls. Since he never cared much for fighting he was careful in picking girls, not wanting to get rouble with their boyfriends and keeping up this life between 2 girls all the time, one of them switching more or less regulary, kept him away from other possible sportive activities too.

elfguy

Cool! I'm out today but I'll start the thread when I get back this evening.
----