News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Park Bench (M for F)

Started by Jarulf, August 19, 2014, 03:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarulf

I'm looking for someone interested in playing a woman between 20 and 40 or thereabouts.

This is my first request here on E, and I'm not sure how viable it is as a story, but it interests me so I'd love to give it a try.
The story is about two people who over a series of encounters develop a relationship, which may include romance and sex but doesn't have to.
Both are going through a difficult time in their lives, perhaps due to the recent loss of a loved one, a relationship ending badly or simply bad memories. They are sad and lonely but neither crippled by it or seriously looking for change. But change can happen anyway.

They meet by chance somewhere quiet and neutral (such as in a park) and strike up a halting conversation about anything that comes to mind. Next week they continue the conversation and eventually they start doing other things together. Not quite dating, not quite not dating.

I am aiming for a slowly developing mature relationship between these two, with an undercurrent of sadness and melancholy, but quite possibly ending on a brighter note. I'd like a quiet, thoughtful story without a lot of drama between them.

My character, the guy, will probably be around 40 as I want him to have a bit of history.

I have no idea if I can pull this off myself, but I hope it could prove an interesting experiment at least.

PennySludt

May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

Jarulf

Great!
What would it take to convince you? :-)
Please PM me so we can discuss the story without cluttering up this thread. Feel free to ask me anything there.

Jarulf

I've found a partner so locking this. Thanks for the interest :-)