Started by GabrielConnors, August 05, 2020, 02:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielConnors

Setting: outer space/future
    Genre: Sci-Fi
    Where: Deep uncharted space
    Me: Young research/scout pilot
    You: lost or stranded alien on a derelict and raided ship
    Story Overview: Traveling through deep space for months with nothing to see or discover, one day I happen upon a distress beacon, it is old, must have been running for quite some time. I reach the source, a broken and derelict ship of an unknown alien species, the ship looks like it has been raided and destroyed by pirates/raiders. Against my better judgement, I search the ship and discover a survivor barely clinging to life. I take her back to my ship and help her. We cannot communicate easily, but we learn to over time as I try and help you and nurse you back to health

Setting: Future
Genre: Sci-fi
Where: Prison planet, Prisoner of war camp
Me:Human prison of war
You: alien prison of war
Story overview: I have been captured during an heavy battle and sent to a prisoner of war camp, noutroious for its treatment of prisoners. One day a new shipment of prisoners arrive and you are among them. You are placed in the cell next to me. we interact alittle and slowly grow to know each other, and a relationship forms, then we seek to escape together

these are open to dicussion and change, so any idea you might have im open to talking making the role play perfect for both of us
hope to hear from you soon

-Gabriel