Naruto? Bleach? One Piece? Does any one want to try one of these?

Started by DKDBSD, June 19, 2010, 01:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Ok I'm going to create a character thread OOC thread and the first rp thread. I'll place the links in my next post here.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=72844.0 Here is link for the character thread. All the other links are each on all of the threads. I'll set up individual rp threads as we need to.

sinoraa

Name: Asoka Uchiha
Sexuality: Bisexual
Clan: Uchiha
Team: Mangekyu corps
Village: Konoha

Extra weapons:
.Summoning scroll (Monkey).
.Unique katana, capable of channeling chakra.
.Summoning scroll ( Eighty shurikens)

Chakra nature:
. Fire
. Lightning

Gekkei genkai:
. Eternal Mangekyu Sharingan

. Amaterasu
. Tsukuyomi
. Susanoo

Jutsu:
. Chidori
. Great Dragon Fire
. Phoenix Flower
. Zeref, the berserker: Asoka can summon Zeref, the berserker, a giant white ape, with extreme destructive capabilities.
. Ichino, the monkey fist  Asoka can summon Ichino, a short humanoid monkey, capable of advanced taijutsu, as well as, wind and earth releases.
. Shadow Clone Technique
. Dragon Flame Missile
. Lightning Shadow Clone Technique: Asoka is also capable, of imbue her clones, with her fire chakra.
. Mind-controlling
. Lightning bolt: Asoka aims her hand towards her opponent, and release a destructive bolt of lightning. Unlike most techniques, Asoka have little to no control of this jutsu, instead sending a raw bolt of lightning, traveling at such speed, its nearly impossible to dodge, or control.

Appearance:

Bio: Asoka was born only two years, before Madara's rise to power. Her parents died fighting against the third hokage, leaving her and her brother alone on the street, until Madara recognized their parents loyalty, and the childrens strong chakra. He took them in, and introduced them to Itachi Uchiha, his second in command, who'd been put in charge of training, a elite group of Uchiha's. Fifteen years later, Mangekyu corps were officially formed, now lead by the new second in command. Sasuke Uchiha. On the outside, the Mangekyu corps were peace keepers, the heroes in konoha. But in truth, they served as enforcers, killing, or altering the mind, of anyone, that would question Madara's rule. And of course, no one knew the merciless initiation, to becoming a Mangekyu. Asoka, just like every potential Mangekyu, was paired up with another fellow ninja, whom she'd spent years with, even falling in love with. At the age of eighteen, Madara ordered Asoka to kill her team mate, or suffer the punishment, of disobedience.

While it hurt Asoka greatly, she carried out her order, without question, knowing Madara's word, is law. She unlocked the Mangekyu sharingan, and returned to Madara, confused over her new powers. Madara meet her with praise, congratulating her, on a job well done. But before he would answer her, about the Mangekyu sharingan, she had one final mission. To kill her brother, and take his eyes. She was shocked, as she'd completely forgotten about him by now, as they'd been separated sense their initial training. This was all part Madara's plan, for every potential Mangekyu, there would always be at least one sibling, ensuring they'd be able to unlock their full potential. And just like she'd slain her partner, she slaid her brother, and took his eyes, unlocking the ultimate sharingan, marking her initiation, into Mangekyu corps.unlocking the ultimate sharingan, marking her initiation, into Mangekyu corps.

Kaiser Maverick

Hey We need more people for this roleplay.I know more people like naruto so come on out.

DKDBSD

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD