Dungeon Crawl Mafia - Game Over (Anyone May post here now!)

Started by RedPhoenix, January 26, 2016, 02:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mintprincess

I don't have time to reply to it all but yes MP the dying was specific to his role if we made it to level 3 of the dungeon.

Galactic Druid

Well, that changes things. Remi is completely off my list of MP confirms him. Furthermore, I still find fate suspicious. If that's how you want to use your votes, MP, I'll happily vote alongside you. Like I said originally, the only real reason I switched to JM was because he already had majority.

Sorry to hear about your friend, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the best.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

King Serperior

((Sorry to hear about your friend, MP!  I hope he gets better soon.)

With a raised eyebrow, Xavier looks over at MP with a surprised look.  It would be obvious to all that the gruff Dwarf had not expected anyone else to vote for him to have the boots.  He gives her a very grateful, but firm nod of thanks before sitting back to observe the rest of the group, "So, the main suspects thusfar for removal are Strange, James, and Verasille, no?  So that we have it all in the open right now, I ask that we have a sitdown and flatly tell WHY they are suspected.  I am not comfortable voting in such a way as to shoot our own foot with a crossbow bolt because we're leaping at shadows."

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Mintprincess

Ok, well Blythe voted first for James, because he was suspicious of someone who wanted to explore and vote nobody. 
Next Strange voted for nobody, but also not to explore.  He didn't have time to think about who to vote for
RPguy voted for Remy, cuz he's been kinda gunning for Remy the whole time
Vera voted for James because he's been suspiciously quiet, and then not to explore.
Then Remy said: Sigh.  I guess I will vote for James, not because of any reason, but simply because it is better than doing absolutely fuckall.
Then I vote for Vera, because I felt she's been pushy about voting for someone (and totally lack understanding of D&D roles) and wishywashy as well like MP said and I voted for explore. (I don't believe it kills anyone unless your role said it does and I don't see it hurting us as a group, only individuals based on the roles)
RPGUY then voted against exploring
James then voted for Vera out of self preservation
RPguy then changed his vote "I am changing my vote to James Moriarty, since he already holds majority, and it's very clear Remi won't win this round's votes. "
Strangefate changed his vote "I would like to change my vote to I Want to Explore the Dungeon"
Vera changes her vote "I am changing my vote to Strangefate!" because now he wants to explore and vote nobody
KS votes "This is my VOTE! I am voting for ((Verasaille))"   I can't tell if you changed or not.    Sorrry!
Somewhere I changed my vote to James, but I didn't use the official form, but I only did it to try and get a majority.

SOOOOOOOOOOO from this I get:

James and Strangefate are only suspicious because they voted for nobody last round and to explore.  Which I did too, and explained my reasons like four times, so I'm not sure WHY this is supicious?   Still not understanding that.

Remy has been on RPguy's radar like THE WHOLE time for what reason?   I kinda find that FISHY.

And Vera was on mine because I found her pushing for voting to be fishy, not knowing but now knowing that it might just be in her role description.   

Regardless, if we want to vote someone we have to vote and decide.

We also have the super quiet Perse.  Blythe doesn't say much except someone is fishy vote for them out the gate and leaves us to latch on, which I also find fishy.  If I had to jump on it RIGHT now? I'd probably actually vote Blythe and Rpguy (sorry!) but it's hard with little info and very quiet people, where as the loud ones LIKE ME just get attention.  SO maybe the quiet is the way to go!

James, Strange, Vera?    Since MP has two votes which is a powerhouse,  if she picks one of those I will go with it.   (or the other two I think are fishy!) 

King Serperior

((Okay, that makes things a heck of a lot clearer.  I did, by the way, change my vote to no one for the time being.  Placing everything out on the table like this makes things so much clearer, so I think you for that, Mint!  This will require a bit of thought for me most certainly.))

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Verasaille

The tiefling huffs. "It is perfectly fine to change votes if we receive information by someone's deduction or our own. I just felt the vote for James was too random. I am agreeing with those who think a random vote for anyone is wrong. But I also agree with those who think voting for NOBODY is a bad idea. That is why I changed my vote to Strangefate. Also MP, who are you voting to eliminate? I don't think it is clear?"

Also, Strangefate, we are not allowed to PM each other at all, so no one is doing it outside of Seranova who is gone.

((OOC sorry to hear of your friend, hope he is better, ;)  ))
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

People changing votes is perfectly fine, so using that as a suspicious thing is kind of moot. That is the only way we can get a majority. Now that you mention it, Minty, Blythe has been quiet today. Of course there are several of us very vocal as well. I am just bored mostly, and I post a lot to have something to do.

I already said why I want to vote for someone and gave my reason. That does not mean I have lost my suspicion for James or Minty. But I do feel the others do not have as much against them as Strangefate.

As you said, however, and I am only agreeing with all of you and not trying to be mean to anyone. We need to vote someone out and we need a majority to do so. (I think Guy is always suspicious of Remi! )

So we need to make one person the scapegoat. Yes we have the risk of eliminating someone who is good. I realize that. If you wish to vote me out, then go ahead. I am saying however that it will not help the good guys. I am innocent, (well as innocent as a Tiefling can be who worships a devil)
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

Me? Surely you jest.

I've been hard on Remi because I thought his logic was pretty shady, and I put my vote on him because he had a vote to explore the dungeon and no vote for anything else at the time, which I found shady. I've already stated my opinion on delving for two days now, I hardly think I'm being inconsistent for focusing on our delvers. Furthermore, despite your claims I've been gunning for him the whole time, I changed my vote to JM since he had majority, since bandwagoning is the only way to get a kill in this game, thought my opinion of Remi and Fate has been pretty clear, as I've made sure it is even as I changed my vote, especially when Remi essentially told KS we could go after Vera next round, which strikes me as an odd arrangement to make. Remi is a mafia veteran, I suspect he'd recognize the role Vera claimed to have.

When Fate changed his dungeon vote to counter mine I've become even more suspicious, especially since he asked why we think there was no kill. I suspect Fate was hoping somebody might give some information, such as they used a power or blocked his attack so he'd know to go next. I have a couple other reasons for suspecting Fate, but they're pure metagaming, more meta than even a metaknight should post.

When MP made her post and confirmed Remi's story about his role and powers, I openly said, before your post claiming I've been gunning for Remi the whole time, that Remi is off my list, and Fate is further on than ever. I stand by that if there are enough people interested in voting for Fate, I'll gladly change mine, but I'd like to see MP's double vote happen before I do it.

Remiel

I'm just going to point out that, while I can indeed Bless people, I have no idea if the people I'm blessing are good or evil.  Madame Professor could be a bad guy for all I know.

Galactic Druid

MP seems pretty trustworthy to me, from what I've seen so far.

Mintprincess

Awe RPguy!  I wrote those comments in the moment the post was made as justification of what / why the post was made ;)   At the time you voted for Remy, you'd been pretty pro-Remy.   That's all.     Someone mentioned there seemed to be no reasons why people were voting for people so I went through and made an attempt to post what it seemed the person was doing at the time they made their accusation.   You didn't change your mind on Remy until after MP, but prior to that, you were for him.  Tis all!

Based on your post, the best suspect we have right now is Strangefate.

Remember, also, exploring or not exploring could be directly tied to RP victories or other things and have nothing to do with anything else.  IE: Sera would have never voted to explore, because he would die if we did.   

(PS, I also hope the friend gets better MP! I've meant to say that like 3 times now!)

Mintprincess

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on February 04, 2016, 07:51:10 PM
MP seems pretty trustworthy to me, from what I've seen so far.
-snickers- she's also really REALLY damn good at these games ;)

Remiel

Eh, I guess King Serperior can have the boots.  I don't know what he'd do with Boots of Elvenkind, since he's a Dwarf, and all, but hey, weirder things have happened, right?

This is my vote! I am changing my vote to give the Boots to King Serperior!

RedPhoenix

this is your 24 hour warning! (will post vote count when I get home)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Mintprincess

Boots...
Boots of Elvenkind

2 - Strangefate (Remiel, Strangefate)
1 - King Serperior (King Serperior)
1 - Remiel (Mintprincess)
1 - Verasaille (Verasaille)

and MP and Remiel went to King? What was the reason for that?  I liked your Power Remy, and figured it was useful to go first.   

Remiel

honestly, I have no reason.  I just want to see the boots go to SOMEONE, and since MP's vote counts double, I figured I'd follow her lead.

King Serperior

I don't know the reasons behind it, but I agree that the boots should at least go somewhere.  Better they go to someone who can't do much in the way of anything without information than they go to someone who can do whatever they want despite having no information.  *shrug*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Galactic Druid

MP said she'll be busy. It might not be a bad idea to get things rolling.

I am changing my vote to Strangefate.

This will be my last post this phase, as Weekends get pretty busy for me. I'll try and check to be sure I don't miss a phase.

Mintprincess

Ok, I'll roll with it.

I am changing my vote to Strangefate.

Verasaille

In the interest of fostering good feelings, I will vote to give the Boots to KS.

As to JM, I am not voting for you because I feel you have the voice of an off key Angel... (joking!!) But mainly because we need to be united. I still suspect Minty...but no specific reason, maybe because she keeps pointing at me! Isn't it enough you outed my Chaotic alignment?

Still voting to eliminate Strangefate

Mintprincess

Lol. Sorry! I made you purple too :p

And hey I outed myself! I am also chaotic! And truth I have no idea what that means so I took to spinning aimlessly instead. 

I suppose I'll give the boots to KS too but it would be nice to know what would do with them lol.

Galactic Druid

I just want to point out that I'm the only player who has never once broken character in this thread.

RedPhoenix

Votecount!

Elimination

3 - Strangefate (Mintprincess, ThatRPGuy, Verasaille)
2 - James Moriarty (Blythe, Remiel)
1 - Verasaille (James Moriarty)
1 - Nobody (Strangefate)

Exploration

2 - Against (ThatRPGuy, Verasaille)
3 - In Favor (Mintprincess, Remiel, Strangefate)

(You don't need to vote against exploring, since not exploring wins by default, but since people are voting for it I may as well count it!)

Boots of Elvenkind

6 - King Serperior (King Serperior, Madame Professor (x2), Mintprincess, Remiel, Verasaille)
1 - Strangefate (Strangefate)

With 11 votes in Play, it will take 6 to decide! The day will end 6 PM PST on Friday, or when a party member has six votes to be thrown out!

23 hours until deadline!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Remiel

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on February 04, 2016, 08:46:26 PM
I just want to point out that I'm the only player who has never once broken character in this thread.

Healy McHealton has no idea what you are talking about.

Galactic Druid

I meant to ask, is that picture from the Numenera rulebook? I know I've seen it before...