2000 Years [Male Needed]

Started by Doom Cookie, March 02, 2010, 01:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doom Cookie

Setting: Urban Fantasy
Plot: A man fell in love with a woman. She was powerful, ambitious, strong willed. A dabbler in the mystic. She loved him back, and they planned on marrying - until a foreigner came by their village. He and the girl spent more and more time together, every time the couple saw each other, she was exhaused and distracted, as if she would rather be somewhere else.

He knew there was something between the two, but assumed it was matters of the heart. He didn't like it, but couldn't do anything about it. He was incorrect.

On the eve of the new moon, the girl returned to him, tired, but focused on him. They talked and laughed like the stranger had never come. She made him food, and they ate - the man not realising he had eaten his last meal. It was poisoned.

While he was unconscious, his beloved and the stranger carried him from the village, into the wilds, to the standing stones. There, they worked dark magics. At the climax of the ceremony, the girl killed her love. His soul was caught and harnessed, locked in the smallest bone of his little finger and used by the woman he loved to power her magical acts.

The girl left the village that same night, but the stranger stayed, returning to the circle the next night, taking parts from the corpse and turning what was left to dust.

The girl moved through the world, carrying the bone everywhere she went until, a few decades after murdering her lover, she was attacked, and she lost the bone.

Over several months, the bone gathered power. A little over a year later, it burst with energy, drawing in natural elements to form a body. A homunculus with a mind and drive to reconstruct his body.

He has wandered the earth for 2000 years, trying to find his scattered remains. He has been known to the wizards and magi of the continents for centuries, but they have never tried to help him, fearing the wrath of those who killed him - until now. A young woman with a common enemy seeks him out. She is cursed with a literally deadly (look/touch/kiss - whoever plays her can pick) and hopes to shake it off by killing the man responsible.

Desired Genders: [M/F]
Desired Tag: No heavy bondage.
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Arkaniel

This sounds like an interesting concept, as I would be willing to play the male.

Travaius

I LOVE this idea. I would be more than willing to play it out if you are interested.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Doom Cookie

Travaius, I'm sorry but I've taken a look at your posts and they seem quite small. I'd really rather roleplay with a person who can give me more then a paragraph.

Arkaniel, I like your post size, care to discuss this over PMs?
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Wolfy

I'd love to play the homunculus, if you would have me. :D