News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking GM for Harem-style game

Started by Lunar Raven, December 29, 2015, 03:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunar Raven

In addition to my search for Warhammer game, I'm also in the mood for something more gratuitous and a tad more smut-based than my usual wants (but still not a substitute for a good solid story.)  I'm in the mood for something more fantastic rather than mundane or sci-fi based (but could include elements of sci-fi.)  The following sample can give an idea of what I'm looking for or can be used as actual springboard to other similarly-based ideas.

SAMPLE IDEA
HEIR TO THE HIDDEN KINGDOM OF MONSTER GIRLS

In a secret dimension, monster girls steal forward to the real world to mate with men so they can birth the next generation of their progeny, all of their children being a new generation of monster girls.  Until now.  The queen of the kingdom, a powerful succubus, gave birth to a male scion; something quite unprecedented.  She left the boy in the real world and disappeared, leaving the kingdom ungoverned.  Now that he's come of age, representatives from the royal house has come to take him away to a new life that is bound to test his sanity to the extreme.

Freeform or System: Freeform acceptable, System preferred
Major Themes: (Public?) Breeding*, Faux-noncon*, Romance*, Seduction/Teasing, Taboo*, Voyeurism*

Development: I'm thinking that this would start off relatively simple, with naughty adventures and escapades as the heir is given the tour of his future kingdom (currently being administered by a council), with females of every spot and stripe vying for his attention and favour.  I'm not looking for sex scene after sex scene, but also near misses, teasing, and all the works typically found in this sort of genre (the male is more reserved to begin with, but eventually grows more comfortable with matters of sexuality), and the foreshadowing of larger developments ahead.

If we can establish a good rapport and are comfortable with each other's writing style, we can advance the plot to possibly something a bit darker – for now I'm thinking maybe something like a brewing civil war between major noble houses; demonic Oni (horned ones), magical Kitsunes (fox-tailed, with more than 1 tail*), and bestial Tors (tauric quadrupeds), each, perhaps, trying to get him to support their particular side to give them social dominance (men are easy to manipulate after all, right?)
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

wander

Oh, I'd jump in on this as a player if using FATE, either Core or Accelerated (admittedly I prefer Accelerated)!  :-)

That said, have you considered Maid? I think it's pretty much made for games like this. :)

AnneReinard

Maid is a bit... weird. I don't think it is terribly system driven ultimately. Just weird and silly anime fun.

I... admittedly really like the idea of using FATE for a smutty based game myself. I think the Aspect system allows for marvelous fun, not to mention the idea that you could simply use Compels to drive situations to naughtiness on demand. I mean, you could have an aspect like Damsel in Distress that would be perfect for compels!
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Lunar Raven

I have played using the Maid system before, but didn't feel it particularly appropriate for the sort of scenario I was looking for, hence why I put up the others instead.  I do agree on the aspects used in FATE, which rewards opportunism or taking notice of things going on around.
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread