A different sort of zpoc idea (m 4 f)

Started by bandit, April 04, 2014, 12:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit

So in my pen and paper life a funny thing happened while playing a zpoc game. I play with a bunch of perverts and a new npc was discovered in his home passed out in a pair of tighty whities (lol) and the question came up, how well or not so well hung was the character? It was demanded that I roll a single ten sided die to determine. It came up a 9 and suddenly every female player in the group was fighting over who would bed this character despite the fact that there were some fairly macho types and this character was supposed to be a nerdy but wealthy technology expert.

While the game moved on I think it would be fun to explore more of this in rp here.

I would be looking for someone willing to play more than one female and I would be playing more than one male character as well. The story would be about a group of survivors who were holed up on a small island off the coast of Florida  that was originally populated only with a handful of mansions which this survivor group had been using one of as a stronghold. They've been exploring the other homes for supplies and survivors when they come across the nerdy character in much the same way described above.

The men in the group up to this point have all been types who could help provide or protect. A country boy, good at hunting and a football player who's able to take down zombies fairly easily. A stranded soldier who was green as grass but does bring training and a survival skills to the table as well as a deadly aim with a rifle. However, our nerdy guy offers something else this female heavy group needs...

I'm up for exploring the social dynamics as the other men get jealous, as they continue to try to thrive on the island or as they're chased off of it if we want. I was thinking they had a yacht that belongs to one of the girls, a spoiled heiress who has been help in that she's provided the mobile shelter and knows where a lot of the fueling points are up and down the gulf coast.

If you don't mind playing multiple females and this story idea sounds even a little interesting hit me up and we can work something out :)
the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.