I have my own DayZ server

Started by SinXAzgard21, January 15, 2013, 11:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

So DayZ players I have my own server in which I am keeping private.  I don't want to deal with hacker and for the lack of better terms assholes.  All are welcome to play, just I ask that you don't use hacks at all.  Since it is private battle eye is disabled so that a friend of mine can play since he is global banned and dealing with battle eye so the issue should be resolved. 

I don't care if you are playing as a bandit or survivor.  All I ask is that you do not kill Bambi's (Freshly spawned players.)
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Ryven

I don't even know how to use hacks, but I will try to log on when I have the time.  Can you pm me the info?

Retro Heretic

I would very much like to play on your server, as long as it doesn't have all the exploits and its vanilla.
When judgment day comes you nonbelievers will be punished. Have you been touched by His Noodley appendage? O Heretic ignorant fool, repent now before the rapture or spend eternity in red hot spaghetti sauce."Thou shalt not forget the parmesan"(Parmesan 21:6) "Once true believers partake through their mouths of the pasta of life, the pasta should be recycled through the other end to offer to the nonbelievers"(Ramen 23:8)
Remember, His son, the Great Tortellini, boiled for your sins. RAmen

If you have any RP that you would like to do with me, please feel free to send me a message with any kind of offer. I would love to hear from anyone who has read any of my writing. Let's do something together, yah?

SinXAzgard21

I completely forgot to have this topic locked.  I am no longer hosting a server.  Due to I am not always online along with player base issues and other things.  If a mod can see this I'd like this topic locked or deleted.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.