Hell on Earth

Started by TamaRose, May 17, 2010, 01:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

Alright,I am trying to get a roleplay started that revolves around the picture above.The demons above are twins and I am looking for someone to play them.Either one person can play them or two different people.It doesn't matter to me.I just need to make sure that I have twins.

Anyway,the demons have control of the earth and the humans that are still alive are either in hiding and trying to survive or used as slaves and food for the demons that eat or need them for blood.That is except for the ones that are in the human army and is still trying to get things back to the way they once were.The demons you see above are the head rulers of the earth and of course they will need others to be part of a council to help keep things smooth on this new earth.They will even need other demons so they can have an army of their own to fight with.

My character will be human and she will be one of the ones in hiding,trying to live day by day,looking for food and shelter without getting caught.Only thing is she evetually does get caught by one of the other demons and is taken to the twins where she quickly becomes the pet to one of them.

Eventually,she will also be the one that tries to bring peace to both sides and get them to stop fighting,although it will take alot of work and alot of people will die in the process.She will also eventually fall in love with the one that has taken her for his pet....and vice versa.Although,that is far down the road.

The roleplay would not be for the weak stomached.It is about a war between the demons that have taken over and the remaining humans that still exsist.It will be gory and it will have bondage,slavery and everything else you can think of.

If anyone has any questions please ask since it is late where I am at and the idea just kind of came to me and I rattled it off here on the page so I wouldn't forget it.So,if something isn't all clear or if I forgot anything let me know.If anyone is interested please put your character sheets up here so I can see them and if we get enough people to play we will start sometime this week.

Travaius

I'll ask...What does the character sheet look like? I am kind of interested in this one, if you are taking people for it.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

TamaRose

Here is the character sheet. : )

Name:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Tattoos and Piercings:
Sexual Preference:
Origin:
Species:
Abilities:
Weapons if any:
History:

Travaius

And if I wanted to be the twins? :P
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Wolfy

So is this set in a post apocalyptic modern time? o3o

Also, are humans allowed to wield Demon Weaponry?

TamaRose

That's fine.Just let me know what you want their names to be and what powers they have.

Also yes this is post apocalyptic modern time....and the humans are allowed to have demon weapons but they are more likely to have them because they stole them or got them illegally.Maybe like a demon working both sides of the fence.I will let you choose on how you recieved it.Maybe you even had a demon that was a relative.

Wolfy

Quote from: TamaRose on May 17, 2010, 11:47:12 AM
That's fine.Just let me know what you want their names to be and what powers they have.

Also yes this is post apocalyptic modern time....and the humans are allowed to have demon weapons but they are more likely to have them because they stole them or got them illegally.Maybe like a demon working both sides of the fence.I will let you choose on how you recieved it.Maybe you even had a demon that was a relative.

D'aww..so we can just have killed it and taken it? O-o T-T

Travaius

Guess I'll work on that now...

TamaRose

Yes,you could have killed a demon and just taken his weapon.

Wolfy

Are pictures ok for appearances? O-o

Travaius

Nix-
Fear Amplification-the ability to find another's greatest fear and amplify it - sometimes bringing it to life by casting illusions.
Telekinesis-It is the power to move material objects with one's mind.
Pyrokinesis - an elemental power that allows a being to emit or control fire.
Telepathic Suggestion - the ability to astral project unseen to a location and plant irresistible commands into another person's mind, making it seem as if their actions came from their own ideas and intentions instead of the intentions of others.
Transfiguration - The power to change objects, animals or even people to what ever the owner of this power wants.
Teleportation- The movement of objects or elementary particles from one place to another, more or less instantaneously, without traveling through space.
Power Absorption- the ability to absorb the powers of victims they kill temporarily.

Shax-
Reality Warping- activated by contact, user can make the person they are touching experience anything in the user's mind can come up with.
Super Human Strength-the power of having magically augmented physical strength and stamina.
Heat Conduction - Activated by touching the victim or through the hands (set in front of the user but not touching the victim), but if the contact (with hands) is broken the heating stops. Can set someone on fire or until the victim's blood boils and explodes.
Crushing - the power to surround an object with a force that ultimately squashes it.
Shapeshifting- The ability to change the physical form or shape of the body.
Celerity- The ability to move at accelerated speeds
Power Extraction- can strip a/every magical power from another person. They don't get the power, they just strip it down temporally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tried to make one a very physical demon and one more mental, each one having the other version of the other's power, each one sort of dependent on the other for the other half of their power, which is the reason they need to co-rule. If all this is ok, I will start working on a storyline for them.

TamaRose

Pictures of any kind are find.I am not anal like some people.lol

TamaRose

Oh,and Travius go ahead and work with your storyline.

Travaius

Nix and Shax were born to powerful parents, although one would be shocked to find out who their parents actually were. Their father was what you would expect for two demon boys of such notoriety. He was a high level demon, one who had gained much respect for the kills and captures he had made against the forces of good. Their mother...was a good witch. Their father captured her and took her back with him to his lair. He kept her alive for a while, her body pleasing him for an expanse of time, and the fact that she refused to break to his whims. Eventually her mind gave in, submitting to his carnal desires, allowing him anything his mind could come up with. As much as he enjoyed tormenting her, her submissiveness to him soon bored him, and one day he came in to kill her. He paused, looking her over, feeling a new type of power coming from her. He forced her back, his hand pressed to her stomach and felt the children that were inside of her. He growled, sparing her life, and overjoyed that he would have sons soon.

Nix and Shax were brought up in the demon world, their powers growing quickly as they grew older. Soon a difference was found in the twins, their powers not being alike. Both seemed to share the same traits, but they seemed to be of two different paths. Nix didn't seem to be a very physical person, his mind apparently being the source of his powers, and his powers grew. He would torment others easily, often finding their greatest fear and using it against them, considered his strongest power. When anyone would try to retaliate they would have to face his twin, the very physical Shax. He, unlike his brother, seemed to need physical contact to conduct the majority of his powers. The two twins together were nearly unstoppable, whenever they were agreeing on who to deal with. Even if someone posed enough of a threat, Shax could strip their powers from them for a while, normally making them very pliable and apologetic for whatever offense they had committed. Noone really knew the full extent of their powers, no one person ever having dealt with all of them. Most demons, witches, and warlocks knew better than to anger them. The ones who took the chance normally dealt with only a small portion of their power. Anyone who angered them sufficiently, or multiple times, normally didn't live to see another day.

As the two grew older the forces of good, and indeed sections of the underworld, prayed that the two would separate, knowing they stood a much better chance of fighting either twin by themselves rather than together. But the twins seemed to know this, and their bond seemed to grow stronger as they moved around the underworld. Soon they were fighting higher and higher level demons, their own rank and respect growing considerably. Even the small groups of demons who would try to face them, hoping to check, and maybe even steal, their considerable power were easily slept away. The twins had gotten very good at defending themselves, a practiced ease coming over them whenever they went to fight. Finally, a faction of the underworld grew behind the twins, backing them as their influence grew more and more. The two of them soon grew bored in the underworld, no challenges really for them to find, their faction growing considerably, but nothing overly to do to excite.

A tragic turn of events turned their eyes out of the underworld and onto the land of men, better known as Earth. One day a white witch tried to summon a low level demon, hoping to use it's blood to help in a potion she was making. Unfortunately this witch was new, and stumbled over some of the words as she read them. As such she was soon faced with the twins standing above her, her eyes going wide as she tried to scream. She hardly had the time, Shax having grabbed her throat, her body overheating quickly and she soon fell dead to the floor. The twins had heard off this world, but had rarely been on it, only coming up to combat the forces of the light, or capture one to take back for fun. They decided to explore the world, their horns covered by hats they found in the house of the witch and the two of them walked through her hometown. They were shocked to see the vices that humans willing put themselves through, the debauchery and the violence. They gave a knowing look to each other, knowing this would be the world they would want to rule. They began to bring their faction up, using the house of the good witch as their source, and soon a gate was opened, an army of demons flooding out to do their bidding.

The demons quickly started to make headway, the twins rarely going out to fight themselves, much preferring the carnage that their minions could wraught, and very much enjoiying the spoils of war that were given to them. But soon the advance was stymied, and the new rulers were dismayed that they were actually being pushed back in some places. They comfortably remained behind the scenes though, smiling as they turned their land into a gigantic torture chamber, the humans that lived there only being slaves, knowing that one day their turn would come when a demon would either rape them or use them for food. The twins were pleased for the time being, but they still lusted after the land the last of the human resistance held from them, ordering army after army to try and capture it.

Wolfy

Name: Raiga
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 160
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blond
Tattoos and Piercings: None
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Origin:
Species: Human
Abilities: See Weapons!
Weapons if any: Trident of Galima. It is a Trident (Duh) with a prominent Eye that usually closed. When the eye is open, however, anything that it sees becomes Raiga's puppet. Anything from the walls becoming living Golems to humans becoming unable to control themselves, whatever the eye focuses on comes under his control.
History:

Unfinished, for now.

CrazyIvan

I have a question is it possible for a demon to have a child with a human? Also how long have the demons been ruling the world? Also would it be possible for a demon to join the underground resistance even a higher level demon? Also can a demon feed on other things besides humans or do they have to kill them if they feed off of them?

TamaRose

Yes,it is possible for a demon and human to have a child together.Depending on the demon you might even be able to change them into a demon if you want.Although only a certain breed can do that.So,if you are wanting to go that far then you would have to come up with a species and the group would have to stick to that species if they want to change their partners into one of them.We couldn't have a bunch of demons changing humans or that would make things to simple.lol...but yes they can have children together even though it would be alot harder for the woman.

Also,they can eat or feed off of other things other then humans.The point of the story is to try and bring humans and demons together so they can live together instead of fighting all of the time.Although,the main reason demons have turned against the humans is because the humans have treated them like shit for centuries and have killed many of their kind,causing them to band together and rise up against them.

Demons and humans have been fighting for over a century but it has been only recently that the demons have gotten the upper hand.I would say in the last 20 to 30 years.

...and yes a demon can join any side he wants no matter rank.They can even work both sides for his own gain or work for the humans to spy on the demons.At this point anything is possible.The key is finding out who you can really trust.Something else I wanted to let everyone know is that the demons sometimes kill for the fun of it but they also use them for sexual pleasure.So,there will be bondage,rape,and other things in the story that might not seem appropriate for some.

CrazyIvan

So basically I come up with my own breed or group of demons, that can change humans into demon? Other then that are you looking for a balance of male to female and how many players are you looking for to start or be in this game?

TamaRose

Yes,if you like you can come up with your own breed or species but the if anyone else would want that ability they would have to be part of your race.Also,I am looking for a balance but I won't turn you down if you want to play a guy and there are already 3 guys and 3 girls.As long as it doesn't get out of hand I am fine.Plus,we all won't be interacting with one another all of the time.So,if you want to do a side story with another player that is fine.God I hope that makes sense.lol

CrazyIvan

yeah it makes perfect sense and I was just thinking of how the race should work. I am fine with playing either male or female I was mainly asking because I was interested and wanted to learn more. Right now I am also still flushing out my ideas and how my character might go between both the demons and the humans.

sinoraa

Humanoid form

True form

Name: Sinora, Maiden of Deception
Eye Color: Bright blue (While in human form)
Hair Color: Black
Tattoos and Piercings: Her clan mark, tattooed on her shoulder, and facial tattoos
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Origin: Forth circle of hell (greed)
Species: ArchDemon
Abilities: While Sinora is well trained in demonic magic, her greatest strength lies in her physic. Her kind is unrivaled strongest in hell, and combined with their rapid healing, and next to indestructible hide, makes her to a opponent not to be taken lightly.
History: Daughter of Noxrena, the Queen of Lies, who rules over the forth circle of hell. Sinora was one of the first demons to surface upon earth, and anyone who were alive during the begging of the war, would remember the giant snake, that leveled half of Washington DC. She was eager to get to earth, wanting to claim much of it for herself, which she indeed did. With the aid of her mother, she was given access to the army of the forth circle, which gave her a massive advantage of most other demons. Although she carries little real power, as she got Noxrena's army to claim earth in Noxrena's name, and not her own, which means that Sinora still bow to her mother. But as her mother have yet to appear on earth, or indeed showed any interest to do so, Sinora claims herself as the rightful ruler.

Two of the different demon races Sinora commands.

TamaRose

Name:Natsuye Rose Takahiro
Height:5'7"
Weight:130
Eye Color:Gold
Hair Color:Red
Tattoos and Piercings:None
Sexual Preference:Bi curious
Origin:N/A
Species:Human
Abilities:None
Weapons if any:None

History:Natsuye's parents both being doctors would help take care of humans and demons alike in the privacy of their own home.The humans finding out that her parents were working both sides of the fence quickly became angered and gave them an ultimatum that they quickly turned down,seeing as there was a better way and demons and humans could one day live a life together in peace.

Being shot at point blank range for their difference of opinion,the humans made their 7 year old daughter Natuyse watch as they were shot a point blank range before burying them in the ground and then pouring concrete over the graves.Then making sure that the girl knew her place and wouldn't turn out like her parents they left her without nothing,making sure she would either be killed by the demons or learn to survive on her own and come to hate them like the rest of them.

Now 17 and still in hiding,trying to make it day by day with little bits of food and water that she finds along the way,she keeps her home in the dirtiest and grimiest of places,hoping and praying that everyone will find peace before she herself gets captured and killed.

OOC:Figured I would follow my own advice and put a character sheet up so you know who I will be playing.Also,cool character sinorra.

Shade

Hey, since you mention earlier in the thread that humans and demons can have offspring, is it ok to play as a half-demon?

CrazyIvan

Name: Yomi
Age: Younger then her brothers, other then that no age is known
Height: 5'-9"
Weight: 136 lbs
Eye Color: She has golden eyes much like her mothers
Hair Color: Unlike her brothers she has snow white hair, closer to that of her mothers.
Tattoos and Piercings: none
Sexual Preference: Bi
Origin: A mix of two demons
Species: Demon
Abilities:
Animation - the ability to animate things which might have been alive once, but are no longer or even things that were never alive. They obey her command and hers alone and pose no mind of their own and only have the command that she put into them.
Feeling and senses control - the ability to implant, take away, or to mess with the way someone is feeling emotionally or physically as well as their senses.
Mending - can mend and heal herself or others even regenerate missing limbs.
Sirens call - when she wants she can enter peoples mind and talk to them. Her voice seem like a haunting beauty that draws people to her and can get them to do things they wouldn't, because she tells them to and they think it is a good idea.
Alteration - allows her to change things with her mind to that of an image she has in her head
Swift step - allows her to move at heighten speeds.
Werewolves fury - When pushed to her limit she shape shifts slightly to look more like a wolf demon and gains both strength and speed.
Shadow movement -  allows her to enter shadows and moe from one to another sneaking about without being seen
Weapons:
The demon blade Fenrir. It is an old blade that has been passed down in the highest demon family and always going to the daughter. The blade seems to be awake and a demon its self that chooses it owner and it has for some reason always selected the females of the family, even over her brothers Nix and Shax. The blade almost sounds like that of a wolf howling when it is swung and used as a weapon. Not only that put it can summon forth forms of wolves as well as the blade itself can switch into that of a wolf to protect her. It also can affect her appearance when she wields it and unleashes it full strength. It is considered to be proof of who she is as well as one of the strongest demon weapons.
History:
Unlike her half brothers Nix and Shax her mother was also a higher level demon that their father decided to take in and do what he wanted with her. She was always a fighter and was the original holder of the Fenrir and she was also considered to be one of the strongest demons at the time, along with her father. Her mother was the type to always fight and even when he took her in, she resisted him in every way. He enjoyed it in his own way and she knew this, but she didn't care she had her own way and would never bow before anyone, unless forced to. Though she might have been a demon she was a bit different not afraid or hating humans for what they were and she was just different. Though when Yomi was born she only knew either of her parents for a short while. Her mother was killed by her father, though not before she was given the demon blade Fenrir and taught some very important things from her mother.

Her mother was closer to a wolf demon and taught her about her power and that of the blade. She also passed on some of her ideas of humans and more then the underworld, she didn't understand all of it as she was still young, but she knew enough and took it to heart. She learned that although they may be demons by birth that doesn't mean they have to act the way they do. Her mother was proof of this as she was a demon, but sided with that of the good and of humans, partly the reason why she was killed. Her mother also told her to go along and to follow her half brothers to protect herself and if need be them from harm. Although Yomi may be the teams half sister she still loved them and looked up to them even growing up, despite what they would do. While her mother was finishing her explanations her father would come in and kill her mother before her eyes, it was sad, but she didn't cry she knew if she did she would be killed so she was strong.

Yomi looked different from her brothers, as in she didn't have horns and never had, instead she looked much closer to that of a normal human, that was in a way very beautiful and elegant. Along with this Yomi's powers didn't develop as quickly as her brothers, so she would often follow them around not only for protection, but because she looked up to them. She was a loving sister helping them out in whatever way she could almost doing anything they asked as she looked up to them. Whether they felt the same was a bit unclear to her at times, though through it all she thought that they actually liked her, and if possible maybe loved her as a sister. Either way she followed them and helped them out. Though when her powers did develop they were quick to grow in power and were the mix of her mothers, fathers, and the swords. Her powers are closer to that of Nix with more mental then anything, actually effect other things whether living or dead, and from her mother and the sword her sirens voice and werewolves fury.

She would occasionally be the target of attacks to get at her brothers though they would find that although she acted like a weakling she was stronger then she looked. One time her brothers did come to rescue her they found her smiling sitting on top the body of a dead demon, with his minions dead around him. She had blood her her and it was in her white hair and clothes, and she was smiling like she had enjoyed her self a lot. She remembers it though is not one to really talk about it even with her brothers who she is pretty open to talk about anything with them. She proved that although she might act weak and follow them around she was quite strong since her powers came out and she could control them.

As she grew older she tried to control her powers more and not to be as demonic as she was in the past. She would still try to help her brothers though she would also try and convince them that maybe there was something else they could do. Though that didn't seem to work as well as she hoped and mainly gave up and went on trying to improve herself, while still helping them in any way she could. After all they were the only family she had at this point and didn't want to lose them, but at the same time she felt differently then they did. She kept this more and more to herself as time went on and she noticed more and more people hating them for what they were. She was more like her mother wanting to side with good, though she had never really seen them or gone to the world of man that much.

One day her brothers were gone and she found out that they had actually been summoned to the human world, by some witch. She waited for there return hoping that they would enjoy it and find some reason to do something else, though that something else was a shock to her. They had decided to invade the human world, not looking for peace, but instead for war and pleasure of what they could do. She was sadden by this and tried to tell them, but decided against it and kept it to herself as she watched them and the other demons invade. She didn't want this and tried to help the humans live and hide when she could without her brothers knowing, and even helping demons that didn't want to fight hide amongst them, she did all she could. She wanted to help out her brothers and the humans which was become harder and harder as they both wanted different things.

As the war went on and as years went by she found herself sometimes getting more involved then she liked in both sides. sometimes fighting for both side and providing the humans with weapons and with food and anything else. She just could not by and watch them suffer, but at the same time she loved her brothers, but hated what they were doing. That is were she is today trying to help humans survive and retain that little piece of land they call theirs and trying to keep her brothers as family and not be left behind. So she most find a way to balance these or make them the same thing, either way it is not easy for her.