My ideas (F for M)

Started by Miriam‪, January 24, 2013, 01:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriam‪

Hi!

Before anything, please check my O/O's to see if we're compatible. After that, if you happen to like my idea... make sure to have your O/O's thread done, so that I can read your thread after you PM me. Keep in mind that the details of the idea can be changed.

Also, do not reply in this thread, send me a PM instead please.

Raped on the first date: The idea is that my character accepts to go on a date with yours, everything goes fine until the goodbye kiss, then it gets completely out of control for her. Things that I'd like to explore are: A romantic date, forceful kissing, rape, unprotected sex and likely lots of slapping around until she stops to struggle. Regardless she -will- enjoy it. As an added thrill your character and mine could be virgins, regardless of their age, maybe for religious reasons.

Sibling love: Self explanatory. it's all about the incestuous relationship between a brother and his sister, played by me. I imagine them in their 20's so it could involve rape or all consensual acts, to the point where they enjoy a real loving relationship, possibly even with a hidden marriage in the long term.

Miriam‪