Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

You are toooo Serious all the time. I can't take it.  Crack a freakin' smile pleeze
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

abandoneddolly

Do you have to be creepy all the time at first I thought it was cute, but there are some places its sort of inapropriate.

thirteenhearts

Um, you're creeping me out lately looking like that character from The Ring so um, yeah until you get a hair cut we're OVER!

abandoneddolly

Al;l I want iis a mommy. Its not my fault everyone tried to drown me. I didn't want to be a demon child.

MasterMischief

You have abandonment issues.  Srsly.  I can not take the clingyness anymore.  I'm sorry.  We're through.

abandoneddolly

If you leave me llama  when you turn on the tv I'll crawl out of a well and kill you.

MasterMischief

Does 'tv' include computer monitor?  Just want to be clear here.

Miranda Lambert's got nuthin' on you.  Crazy ex-girlfriend!

abandoneddolly

No I"m  not that up to  date yet, but be warned of t.vs

and I want my couch back.

thirteenhearts

Oh really?! Well, I want my LIFE back after dating you!

MasterMischief

If you have thirteen hearts, why do you only give me one?  I need more.

thirteenhearts

You're so greedy, always wanting more more more!  And, you keep tracking mud all over our new, white carpet with your dirty hooves!  Please leave!

abandoneddolly

wait you let a lama on the  carpet but you wont let me. thats so not fair.

Edhel Tari

I cannot live with a woman that's worried about a Llama, sorry love, I'm outta here.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Aether

I am too blue when I am with you, sorry, I am outta here.

Edhel Tari

Must you constantly flip your hair?   I'm gone.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Aether

If your hair could only express a liveliness, and maybe you could adopt another color...  I am so sapped, I am done!

Edhel Tari

I'm breaking up with you for you non-appreciation of the color blue.  *waves goodbye*
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

You're always wearing such alluring clothes and have such a sexy smile I'm sorry me and my blue balls caused by you are out of here!

Edhel Tari

(ROFLMAO!!!   Oh Gideon, you are too much!)

I cannot live with a cheater, and you splashed her picture all over your avie!  I'm gone!
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

(Lol thank you, thank you *bows repeatedly as if there was a crowd*)

I can't believe you forgot what you looked like when you where younger! I can't believe your forgot about those wonderful times! Bye, bye.

Edhel Tari

I walked a thousand miles to be with you, and you are worried about when I was younger?  Sorry....I'm walking back.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Fine walk back I think I'll be better off without your cock-teasing. *bounces away on blue balls like in that one episode of South Park*

Edhel Tari

I'm breaking up with you because you get to bounce home and I have to walk.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

*Bounces away* Too bad for you if you hadn't forced me to break up with you I could've given you a ride!

Edhel Tari

(lmao!!)

I'm breaking up because all that bouncing could give you a ...... flat bouncer.
(Shakespeare)