Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Quote from: OrchidofDarkness on April 11, 2012, 04:27:46 PM
-eyes Mordred- You would not dare?

Let the bargaining begin... *grins*

Quote from: Undeniable Sin on April 11, 2012, 04:27:15 PM
The blue... It's gone..

Only for a while.. although to a vampire.. could be a long while

*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Mordred

So.. can you carry a vampire whose misplaced his ancient ways for a bit? Shadow doesn't seem to be obliging me much at the moment.. doesn't recognize me.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Sure I can carry you for a while and maybe help you get your misplaced ways back

Mordred

Think you can find my old lair? Sorry.. I'm truly out of sorts at the moment. I already was but.. now.. yikes.. yep, a whole new level of dementia.
*See Pillory*

Undeniable Sin

A vampire with dementia. Not a creature I want to tangle with. Oh, sadly I miss the blue. It was your "thing"
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Mordred

*makes a note as he whispers* Never know, lovely human.. you might just wake some early morning finding you have blue smudges on that delicious neck.. for the blue will return.. just in retreat at the moment while the mind regathers the few remaining cells..
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

-smiles faintly- Of course dear Mordred I know where your old lair is and i will take you it and I will help you out with what i can.

Mordred

So.. ixnay on a wee bit of ticklenay? Heh.. how about when we land? I can't offer any blue jello *scratches head.. still confused about what he keeps hearing about that* but.. I do have lots of gummy bears and raisinets. If you have a sweet tooth.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Well when we land I will help you find what you have lost. No thanks I prefer things crimson and dark. But as for the jello thing well your hands use to be covered in blue as well as little spots on your face it was something myself and others enjoyed very much.

Mordred

I think this talk of jello is some elaborate joke, really. What kind of mad fool was I to be so obsessed with the stuff?
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

-pouts but continues to whisper- You don't remember blue jello and your obsession with it? And here I thought that night was quite memorable. Fine. I see how it is. :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Heyyyy, I'm not to blame. My affliction is well documented. Sadly, the slip of paper is in a Romanian church that was destroyed back in 1592. Hmm, come to think of it, I think I was behind that dastardly plot. The priest had a purpose to destroy all 'undead vermin'.. as he claimed. *ponders how he suddenly recalled that well buried tidbit* It'll all come back eventually. Although.. *grins*.. You could remind me. :P
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

It seems it's a good thing I'm here then if you remember that much, though, you know me being so helpful to all I know, so I'd be glad to help you remember. -grins back- :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

lenka

You are even beautiful as a blond my sweet
*hugs*

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

OrchidofDarkness

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

OrchidofDarkness

Hugs back. I was thinking about changing my avi today

Autumn52

Whispers, "I look forward to seeing, your loveliness can not be masked by an avi nor contained by one."

OrchidofDarkness

Mordred

So.. can I watch next time you open those wings? Are they silent or do they make a wild gush of wind type of sound?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Would open her wings for Mordred stretching them a little a shadow casting on the wall behind her as she smiles at him. No sound to come from her wings as she opened them.  "Nope real silent "

Mordred

Again! *calms* Please? That soft caress of wind was.. very nice. Again, pleeeeeeease? I promise to return the favor.
*See Pillory*